• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

All Americans get free government high quality masks.

Zbush

Get your jab and get a free mask LOL

This administration should be running the Circus instead

Herbie

Free is it? Explain how something from the government given to the tax payer is free?

daveoutside

I know, it will probably come with a gift certificate for one Krispy Kreme donut.

David PS

There is a great video in this link showing how ineffective various masks (including the high quality ones) are a preventing spread. Have the super rich invested in mask manufacturers and are now trying to create some panic buying worldwide?

LA

What generous humans, we will all be safe now.
Ha, yes that is close to the sarcasm my husband and his friend (who was a Radialogic Technologist) were discussing today. He (the retired RT) was the first one to call and tell us NEVER TAKE THOSE vaccines and also they both told each other at once in regards to the free tests and free masks - I wonder what "they" put into them?

EchoTango

why are they giving away masks?
Are they woven or inoculated with nanotech toxins?
Something about this reminds me of how Native Americans were given smallpox-infected blankets.

Perry Staltic

why are they giving away masks?
Are they woven or inoculated with nanotech toxins?
Something about this reminds me of how Native Americans were given smallpox-infected blankets.

It's to pacify a certain section of the audience that's clamoring for them and to make it look like they're doing something.

EchoTango

It's to pacify a certain section of the audience that's clamoring for them and to make it look like they're doing something.
It's difficult for my mind not to jump to the worst conclusions.
But you are probably more reasonable. It being in the same vein as classic PR campaign moves: kissing babies, handing out free cell phones and ice cream.

Not to downplay how mask/lockdowns touch on a deeply repressed yearning. I was just reading about the slow process of the church and state stamping out carnival and mask wearing during 16th-19th century Europe. Carnival being as Goethe says,"a festival that really is not given to the people, but one the people give themselves." This is a centuries long battle of repression vs. expression, as authoritarian powers have slowly inserted themselves between us and direct experience with the divine.

So now the government will supply masks in hopes the masses can continue to play out the role of slave in this dystopian masquerade/spectacle.