All Americans get free government high quality masks.

Zbush

Get your jab and get a free mask LOL

This administration should be running the Circus instead

Herbie

Free is it? Explain how something from the government given to the tax payer is free?

OP
daveoutside

daveoutside

I know, it will probably come with a gift certificate for one Krispy Kreme donut.

David PS

There is a great video in this link showing how ineffective various masks (including the high quality ones) are a preventing spread. Have the super rich invested in mask manufacturers and are now trying to create some panic buying worldwide?

K

Kayaker

Free is it? Explain how something from the government given to the tax payer is free?
Stolen from the laundromat, of course. Free masks for everyone!
6850d70a108ac44edbf660cb8472d653.jpg

LA

What generous humans, we will all be safe now.
Ha, yes that is close to the sarcasm my husband and his friend (who was a Radialogic Technologist) were discussing today. He (the retired RT) was the first one to call and tell us NEVER TAKE THOSE vaccines and also they both told each other at once in regards to the free tests and free masks - I wonder what "they" put into them?

EchoTango

why are they giving away masks?
Are they woven or inoculated with nanotech toxins?
Something about this reminds me of how Native Americans were given smallpox-infected blankets.

Perry Staltic

Something about this reminds me of how Native Americans were given smallpox-infected blankets.

It's to pacify a certain section of the audience that's clamoring for them and to make it look like they're doing something.

EchoTango

It's to pacify a certain section of the audience that's clamoring for them and to make it look like they're doing something.
It's difficult for my mind not to jump to the worst conclusions.
But you are probably more reasonable. It being in the same vein as classic PR campaign moves: kissing babies, handing out free cell phones and ice cream.

Not to downplay how mask/lockdowns touch on a deeply repressed yearning. I was just reading about the slow process of the church and state stamping out carnival and mask wearing during 16th-19th century Europe. Carnival being as Goethe says,"a festival that really is not given to the people, but one the people give themselves." This is a centuries long battle of repression vs. expression, as authoritarian powers have slowly inserted themselves between us and direct experience with the divine.

So now the government will supply masks in hopes the masses can continue to play out the role of slave in this dystopian masquerade/spectacle.

K

Kayaker

In another thread, I posted a link to an article about a Canadian school in which children were given masks with graphene in them that made them feel like they were swallowing cat hair:

I am reposting these Grapelander. It is really creepy to think this stuff is growing like a monster in a persin with every booster and Covid test up the nose.
Also, masks.

Now there are many people posting videos of microscopic moving fibers in masks that resemble the moving Morgellons fibers. For example, this woman comments on this school in particular:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEj8R28Jlog

This man, on the other hand, lives in Australia and tests a few packs of masks under a microscope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYC5DsrLIQ8

Another Australian looks at it under an electron microscope and compared it to a hair and a fabric string. It has vertebrae! ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4uqORA8X4I

Well Snake, looks like it's official that we're under attack with nanomachines, son!:hiding

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhMsboqMMzs

I believe they are powered by electromagnetic fields and that 5G was released as a way to feed them. From what I've seen, Morgellons fibers tend to be drawn toward heat (infrared radiation), such as from someone's breathe or body. Or as the Australian in the first vid found out, a cellphone. Here's a couple of vids of bigger fibers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqKSC3Q0rh0

Morgellons Nano fibers moving in a controlled environment.

Now, how about someone test the masks made in home, sweet home USA generously gifted by kind Uncle Biden? :smug

Pi1QXxRg4XAu_640x360.jpg

But they do contain metals. Enough metals that they were magnetic and Japan sent the vaccines back. And scientists around the world have found metals and all kinds of things in the vaccines.
Well, looks like Zalewski's vid may not have been fake after all.

Maybe that's what the particles that Japan spotted in the vaxx were.

Actually, I'm no expert on bionanotech/covid vaccine. The one to go to for that is Spartacus.
For all his expertise, somehow he hasn't noticed the nanobot mask rumor.

I don't blame him. While I was looking for other information, I stumbled upon a search result of it being debunked and thought it was some absolute nonsense made up to make anti-maxxers look bad. I watched videos of moving fibers and then decided to check out the previously absurd-sounding nanotechnology in masks. This is something huge, right here. Theoretically, proof of criminal intent.

I wonder if these worms in masks are more from unsanitary factories that make them than intentional. The worms go in as microscopic eggs and grow from there. I wouldn't say it is out of the question that is is intentional either.

K

Kayaker

I wonder if these worms in masks are more from unsanitary factories that make them than intentional. The worms go in as microscopic eggs and grow from there. I wouldn't say it is out of the question that is is intentional either.
By worms, do you mean living rather than mechanical ones? These behave very similarly to the moving fibers filmed by Morgellons patients and people who know about moving fibers and find them. They are sometimes lab tested, and the result is unidentified. They come in multiple different colors, suggesting they become covered in other materials. Some people claim they are biological material such as hair, but that would be seen on a lab test.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxoA9KXORH0

But you have a point. Since these things are everywhere, maybe it's not intentional. But even if it's not, you could say people "caught them at the wrong place at the wrong time" and that it'll encourage people to question products and their government, and if it becomes known that they aren't actual worms, reality as they know it.

Trying to cover their arse, are they? :ss

K

Kayaker

It seems to infect preferentially women ( 60% vs 40%) and the immuno deficient (there's a net decreasing infection rate between 18 and 40 years old, the period when immunity is at it's highest).

morgellons-stat.gif

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morg ... quiry2.htm

And the really scary thing is it infects the people around you and your children 50% or more of the time, and your pets 90% of the time.
I heard people without Morgellons incorporate fibers into their bodies, which made me think not excreting them would be a sign of immuno-deficiency. So then destroying peoples' immunities with vaccines, they could make their bodies incorporate nanotech. However, the opposite is the case.

Also, a cause that explains the moving fiber phenomenon is fibers being loaded with static electric charge, and nobody has ruled it out. There's no proof planes spray anything besides silver iodide. This pseudolife being dispensed by chemtrails story, most notably by Sofia Smallstorm, appears to have not a grain of hard evidence.

It turns out that I have this disease. I don't know what time it is anymore. I recently ate, what I think to be infected meat and it escalated. There was a chill, itching, red and white cocons were climbing out of all places. There were cracks on the skin and white threads in them. The red cocoons fell to the floor and turned into fibrous spots that grow by themselves. And small midges hatch from the white ones.
I filmed a moving MD-fiber on video (this happens in a room with closed windows where there is no wind and I was not breathing when I shot this video)
No, it seems to have helped reduce iron intake. Anyway, I've been working on a diet and it's gone.
Since midges hatched from them, it sounds like it was a larval infection from eating infected meat, and larva obviously do move. Immuno-suppression increases the chances of that happening, and excess iron feeds microorganisms.

By worms, do you mean living rather than mechanical ones? These behave very similarly to the moving fibers filmed by Morgellons patients and people who know about moving fibers and find them. They are sometimes lab tested, and the result is unidentified. They come in multiple different colors, suggesting they become covered in other materials. Some people claim they are biological material such as hair, but that would be seen on a lab test.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxoA9KXORH0

But you have a point. Since these things are everywhere, maybe it's not intentional. But even if it's not, you could say people "caught them at the wrong place at the wrong time" and that it'll encourage people to question products and their government, and if it becomes known that they aren't actual worms, reality as they know it.

Trying to cover their arse, are they? :ss

I think avoiding ANYTHING from China is a good strategy to avoid harm. Even 100% cotton from China comes with a Prop warning because the water they wash the material and make dyes with are toxic.