5G Technology And Induction Of Coronavirus In Skin Cells

tfcjesse

Bought fabrics on amazon.
I cut pcs and put 3 pcs in cap i wear most of the day.

Month ago I received emf tshirt from getlambs com.

Took 2 months for that to arrive.

Before that, i sewed fabric to back of tshirts and throws. Crude but it worked for me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M294MGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_I5qiFb5G690AF

@GAF and @mrchibbs ... what's the best way to incorporate this fabric in a daily manner? Line a shirt/hat with it? Should it be worn around genitals as well? I use the laptop resting on my hips a lot of the time (including now), as well as having the cell phone in my pocket most of the day...

mrchibbs

@GAF and @mrchibbs ... what's the best way to incorporate this fabric in a daily manner? Line a shirt/hat with it? Should it be worn around genitals as well? I use the laptop resting on my hips a lot of the time (including now), as well as having the cell phone in my pocket most of the day...

How about...not resting your laptop on your hips and instead on a table? Better yet, get an Ethernet cable and use that instead of your wifi.

Keep your phone in airplane mode or at least wifi and Bluetooth fully off when in pocket.

GAF

I sewed a 40x40 fabric to a throw and use that when sitting with laptop or phone.

I cut 3 pcs and put in my cap that i wear most of the time.

I sewed fabric to back of tshirts.

I bot 3 pair of emf underwear from getlambs.com

Perfect protection seems impractical. We can just do what we can. I have a lung weakness so I can tell the difference. For people who can breathe normally, it is doubtful you can tell a difference. But, one day soon the radiation damage will accumulate so that "normal" breathers may be hard to find.

Regina

I sewed a 40x40 fabric to a throw and use that when sitting with laptop or phone.

Perfect protection seems impractical. We can just do what we can. I have a lung weakness so I can tell the difference. For people who can breathe normally, it is doubtful you can tell a difference. But, one day soon the radiation damage will accumulate so that "normal" breathers may be hard to find.
For my dog's collar. I afixed a QLink pendant over where his thyroid area lies and then wrapped the whole collar several times in the faraday cloth. And then wrapped that in this white adhesive bandage gauze. Looks kinda weird, but whatever.

Attachments

• Phin's_collar.jpeg
    Phin's_collar.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 19

Gone Peating

This makes sense why they have been spamming co2 air pollution propaganda for decades. It’s how they’ll be able to explain all the health problems that will be caused by 5g and other future microwave technologies

pro marker

Can you imagine how bad it will be for the kids who were born right into it? Over the last decade, their mom watching Netflix with a laptop on her belly during pregnancy, and then giving babies iPads with bluetooth and WIFI before they can even walk.

Such a tragedy.
my cousin works for a phone company and has unlimited data. their baby cries a lot and they figured out that placing their phone next to him with white noises on stops the crying. whenever i see them the baby is laying alone, with their iphone TOUCHING the babys head, with a 10 hour white noise video on max volume, wifi, bluetooth, dataroaming, internet sharing everything on. the baby endures this several hours a day. their baby is not only going to be deaf, but also retarded. as bad as i feel for the baby, im also very curious to see the effects on it growing up. its gonna be a very good study of emf on babies. i have never told them anything because i am the black sheep of the family and they would only get angry. they already think im crazy for eating meat everyday (and contribute the fact that i cured chronic fatigue, tics and chronic headaches to "growing up"). they are also vegans. at least its breast feeding i guess.

Gone Peating

my cousin works for a phone company and has unlimited data. their baby cries a lot and they figured out that placing their phone next to him with white noises on stops the crying. whenever i see them the baby is laying alone, with their iphone TOUCHING the babys head, with a 10 hour white noise video on max volume, wifi, bluetooth, dataroaming, internet sharing everything on. the baby endures this several hours a day. their baby is not only going to be deaf, but also retarded. as bad as i feel for the baby, im also very curious to see the effects on it growing up. its gonna be a very good study of emf on babies. i have never told them anything because i am the black sheep of the family and they would only get angry. they already think im crazy for eating meat everyday (and contribute the fact that i cured chronic fatigue, tics and chronic headaches to "growing up"). they are also vegans. at least its breast feeding i guess.

You have to show them studies come on

pro marker

You have to show them studies come on
they already hate me. they think im a crazy conspiracy theorist because i mentioned that a vaccine i got messed me up. they are beyond saving npcs. you dont understand the level of brainwashing these people are victim too.

mrchibbs

Jesus what am I reading my eyes are bleeding ... (!)

Soooo sad for that baby. It's literally being EMF'ed until its numb.

And yes there is absolutely nothing you can do to convince them otherwise, some people are too far gone.

Only thing I can think of is maybe buy them a copy of Nic Pineault's book on EMF and maybe they'll read it at some point.

pro marker

Jesus what am I reading my eyes are bleeding ... (!)

Soooo sad for that baby. It's literally being EMF'ed until its numb.

And yes there is absolutely nothing you can do to convince them otherwise, some people are too far gone.

Only thing I can think of is maybe buy them a copy of Nic Pineault's book on EMF and maybe they'll read it at some point.

working for a telephone provider I'm certain the politically correct mindset in their office is that emf is good for you. they also stay out of the sun to avoid skin cancer. poor baby is clothed all summer with a big hat on. thats what life is like when everything in your life just works out perfectly, you never need to worry about any of these things. and then when your health goes to ***t at 45 thats okay because "thats just life".

mrchibbs

working for a telephone provider I'm certain the politically correct mindset in their office is that emf is good for you. they also stay out of the sun to avoid skin cancer. poor baby is clothed all summer with a big hat on. thats what life is like when everything in your life just works out perfectly, you never need to worry about any of these things. and then when your health goes to ***t at 45 thats okay because "thats just life".
Well I think EMF is a real concern, even for some big companies. Samsung takes it pretty seriously and makes some of the lowest SAR phones on the market. But yeah, appealing to their better judgement directly will likely fail, so that's why I suggested the Nic Pineault book, it's well written and chock full of evidence so maybe at some point they'll read it and that could change their perspective.

pro marker

Well I think EMF is a real concern, even for some big companies. Samsung takes it pretty seriously and makes some of the lowest SAR phones on the market. But yeah, appealing to their better judgement directly will likely fail, so that's why I suggested the Nic Pineault book, it's well written and chock full of evidence so maybe at some point they'll read it and that could change their perspective.
only success ive found is mentioning high cancer and dementia rates in sweatshop workers, truck drivers etc. normies can get behind the whole "poor people make our clothes!" thing.

RealNeat

I've seen this article shared around here a few times. After reading I thought to myself, why focus so much on solar events being one of the main causes when we are seeing an immense increase in man made radiation which is probably much more realistic as a chronic stressor than occasional solar minimums. Maybe both highly matter/ have crazy synergy idk.

It's important to keep in mind that since 100 years ago, levels of man made radiation have increased 10^18... 10^18 that's an absurd number, and it doesn't even consider the world wide rollout of 5G + StarLink.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals