5 questions

lizasigareva

Hey guys
I have a lot of questions.
1. Can I drink aloe juice in case of bacterial overgrowth syndrome? Aloe juice contains polysaccharides.
2. What scheme is suitable to get rid of bacterial overgrowth syndrome
3. Does appetite decrease or increase with low sugar? Why are substances that reduce sugar added in dietary supplements if they increase appetite?
4. What are the disadvantages of metformin
5. How often can I drink Modafinil 150 mg to avoid tolerance? can I add sulbuthiamine 200mg, gotu cola 450 mg with it?

mostlylurking

4. What are the disadvantages of metformin
Lots of issues with Metformin.
and
and

2. What scheme is suitable to get rid of bacterial overgrowth syndrome
Normalizing digestive tract function so that transit time is sped up is helpful. The digestive tract is controlled by the autonomic nervous system. Thiamine is important for its function.
5. How often can I drink Modafinil 150 mg to avoid tolerance? can I add sulbuthiamine 200mg, gotu cola 450 mg with it?
Modafinil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy: Modafinil: MedlinePlus Drug Information
Narcolepsy points to dysautonomia which points to a problem with thiamine deficiency/functional blockage.

Addressing the thiamine problem is primary. Many pharmaceutical drugs block thiamine function. Certain foods block it, such as coffee and tea. Sugar uses thiamine up and exacerbates the problem. If you have a thiamine deficiency/functional blockage, you cannot metabolize sugar properly, resulting in the end product being lactic acid instead of carbon dioxide. High lactic acid causes inflammation and all the problems that go with it.

OP
lizasigareva

lizasigareva

Много проблем с метформином.
[URL unwurl = "true"] Metformin-induced encephalopathy: the role of thiamine - PubMed [/ URL]
и
[URL Unfurl = "true"] Stop the Metformin Madness- Hormones Matter [/ URL]
и
[URL unwurl = "true"] Metformin Is a Substrate and Inhibitor of the Human Thiamine Transporter, THTR-2 (SLC19A3) - PubMed [/ URL]

Полезно нормализовать работу пищеварительного тракта, чтобы ускорить транзитное время. Пищеварительный тракт контролируется вегетативной нервной системой. Тиамин важен для его функции.
[URL Unfurl = "true"] Thiamine Deficiency - A Potential Cause of SIBO and other Gut Dysfunction? [/ URL]

Модафинил используется для лечения чрезмерной сонливости, вызванной нарколепсией: Модафинил: Информация о лекарствах MedlinePlus
Нарколепсия указывает на дизавтономию, которая указывает на проблему с дефицитом тиамина / функциональной блокадой.
[URL Unfurl = "true"] Thiamine Deficiency Disease, Dysautonomia, and High Calorie Malnutrition | ScienceDirect [/ URL]

Решение проблемы тиамина является первоочередной задачей. Многие фармацевтические препараты блокируют функцию тиамина. Его блокируют определенные продукты, например кофе и чай. Сахар увеличивает количество тиамина и усугубляет проблему. Если у вас дефицит тиамина / функциональная блокировка, вы не можете правильно метаболизировать сахар, в результате чего конечным продуктом будет молочная кислота, а не углекислый газ. Высокий уровень молочной кислоты вызывает воспаление и все связанные с ним проблемы.
So interesting! Thank you so much
I use modafinil once at week (150 mg), i'm not narcolepsy, but modafinil gives me much more drive and energy. And yeah It's difficult to sleep with it

ThinPicking

So interesting! Thank you so much
I use modafinil once at week (150 mg), i'm not narcolepsy, but modafinil gives me much more drive and energy. And yeah It's difficult to sleep with it
My own experience with Modafinil is that it made me quite robotic and devoid of soul. That is to say it ruined my personality. I also felt it reduced intestinal motility. Even acutely.

As you're Russian and limiting its use to once a week, have you tried Noofen instead? I believe it's prescribed there for asthenic personality disorders.

OP
lizasigareva

lizasigareva

My own experience with Modafinil is that it made me quite robotic and devoid of soul. That is to say it ruined my personality. I also felt it reduced intestinal motility. Even acutely.

As you're Russian and limiting its use to once a week, have you tried Noofen instead? I believe it's prescribed there for asthenic personality disorders.
noofen is phenibut, it doesn t up dopamine, it's gaba agonist

ThinPicking

in Ukraine people use stimulators like modafinil with phenibut to avoid side effects
They're likely using supratherapeutic doses, where dopamine is inhibited and it becomes a purely sedative-hypnotic substance. To counter that with a stimulant is is a reach, not a good idea.

The reason I brought this up is because some of your questions pertain to gastrointestinal function, appetite and blood sugar regulation. In my experience Modafinil won't do you any favours here and its action is a lot longer than you can perceive.

OP
lizasigareva

lizasigareva

They're likely using supratherapeutic doses, where dopamine is inhibited and it becomes a purely sedative-hypnotic substance. To counter that with a stimulant is is a reach, not a good idea.

The reason I brought this up is because some of your questions pertain to gastrointestinal function, appetite and blood sugar regulation. In my experience Modafinil won't do you any favours here and its action is a lot longer than you can perceive.
I know that you can't sleep 2 days on modafinil.
Normal doses of fenibut is 500mg, up 750mg is like a drug, but I've never taken more than 250mg at night. And it can cause tolerance in 3 weeks using.
Modafinil gives me so much drive that I forgot about stress and food (my food is the way to low stress), so it fix this problem.
I use ornithine 1500mg, taurine 1000 and citrulline 1000 in the morning to fix ammonia, it would be interesting how it woul work.
also I love sulbuthiamine, b2, b6, myrrth, curcumin to raise methabolism and immune system.

ThinPicking

Modafinil gives me so much drive that I forgot about stress and food (my food is the way to low stress), so it fix this problem.
This is a huge amount of stress in itself my dear. You're setting yourself up for a fall.

If you're having an issue with ammonia you're likely chronically dehydrated. That doesn't mean you should start drinking large amounts of water. If you are already please stop. May I suggest you stop all supplements for a couple of weeks, eat 3 good meals a day and try to get at least 7 hours of sleep. Moderate your fluids in this time. Let yourself balance.

OP
lizasigareva

lizasigareva

Это само по себе огромное количество стресса, моя дорогая. Вы готовитесь к падению.

Если у вас проблемы с аммиаком, вы, вероятно, хронически обезвожены. Это не означает, что вам следует начинать пить большое количество воды. Если вы уже сделали это, пожалуйста, остановитесь. Могу я предложить вам отказаться от всех добавок на пару недель, есть 3 хороших приема пищи в день и постараться спать хотя бы 7 часов. Умерьте потребление жидкости в это время. Позвольте себе балансировать.
do i need electrolytes? why you are oppose to modafinil? I take it only 1 or 2 times at week, and I began to drink it only a month ago

ThinPicking

do i need electrolytes? why you are oppose to modafinil? I take it only 1 or 2 times at week, and I began to drink it only a month ago
Electrolytes and glucose but only small amounts in solution. The rest will come from the food you eat. Plain water in small amounts only if you crave it, but you need a clear mind to sense that. A clear mind means optimal function in the gastrointestinal system, the two are inextricably linked.

I'm just suggesting you take a break from Modafinil and the other isolated naturopathic's to let yourself balance. Whenever I've done this I take time away from work and large social engagements wherever possible. Don't let this civilisation make you feel you need to medicate to function above your capability. I know the kind of high you described using it, where bodily signals like hunger become easy to ignore.

Personally I prefer a low daytime dose of Noofen for occasional recreational use. It's just a more natural kind of lift that doesn't occlude desire to take care of yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals