Serotonin/endotoxin/PUFA As Primary Causes Of Depression And Diabetes; Can Be Easily Blocked

CalmAmygdala

Australia warns against ondansetron causing excessive serotonin (serotonin syndrome/toxicity). I believe other counmtries do as well (canada). Does anyone undersdtand the pharmacology behind this? In Haidut's original post, he states that unlike other serotonin antagonists, ondansetron actually reduces whole body serotonin. These reports would seem to suggest otherwise

golder

Australia warns against ondansetron causing excessive serotonin (serotonin syndrome/toxicity). I believe other counmtries do as well (canada). Does anyone undersdtand the pharmacology behind this? In Haidut's original post, he states that unlike other serotonin antagonists, ondansetron actually reduces whole body serotonin. These reports would seem to suggest otherwise

Vaguely remember Haidut posting something on his Twitter about a lot of misreporting on Ondansetron raising seratonin. It's often paired with other chemicals that raise seratonin and Ondansteron wrongly gets blamed. I could be wrong..

Jon2547

Lysine seems to be helping block the serotonin receptors. Any one hear with experience taking it? My experience has been all positive.

Mossy

Lysine seems to be helping block the serotonin receptors. Any one hear with experience taking it? My experience has been all positive.
I can relate to the "helping block the serotonin receptors" feeling, but it makes me groggy and kind of hung over. If it wasn't for that, I'd consider taking it more often.

Dr. B

I agree on both counts and in fact I do not do well when consuming more than 1L of milk daily. Cheese seems fine in any amount though, especially the feta variety.

That's a big "if " though, and maybe an other point for not pushing dairy and milk so much when people are not in optimal health.

doesn't A2 milk lack the opoids? or are they just lesser in amount

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals