1mg T

previously I did a
15ml MCT oil
15 ml 95% vodka
1 g T
1 g DHT

and stopped using it, suppressed me in about 4 days

Nebula

I’m beginning to think the safest and most worthwhile way to supplement hormones is extra cholesterol + a few mcg T3. Everything else seems to cause shutdown and unforeseen consequences of imbalances.

meatbag

very interesting

currently I am using

25ml progesterone, 10%, 2500mg,
5ml Everclear vodka
1 gram of T Base.
in 30ml bottle

100% Dissolved.

So each drop is about
2 mg progesterone,
1mg T

previously I did a
15ml MCT oil
15 ml 95% vodka
1 g T
1 g DHT

and stopped using it, suppressed me in about 4 days
how much of the T,DHT combo were you using when you experienced suppression?

OP
B
Around the 5:50 mark it’s mentioned that daily doses can negatively impact libido, but taking small doses around 5mg twice a week had a positive effect.
I think from reading experiences from users on this forum it’s quite a similar story.

equipoise

I’m beginning to think the safest and most worthwhile way to supplement hormones is extra cholesterol + a few mcg T3. Everything else seems to cause shutdown and unforeseen consequences of imbalances.
Of course. This is what Danny Roddy advises and this is what Ray is telling us all along.Supplementing thyroid and responding to it good means you're all golden.
So many try so many different sh1t with high hopes of achieving something, only to be thrown in the loop again. Insanity really

Charger

Again, call it what you want, PFS isn't "suppression" but it might as well be in the same ballpark, you're stuck in an anti-androgenic state which is obviously not desirable or tolerable for most.

rei

Has anyone here doubted overdosing progesterone has negative androgenic effects? Peatarian approach is to use it to such level where your chronic stress is reversed, which results in increased androgenic production.

A different perspective to this is when you use it transdermally, because prog increases T production in the skin which increases DHT. So the total effect of prog might and probably is largely different if consumed internally vs. transdermally.

You can go back 2 years in my post history when i first tried progesterone topically, and the most notable thing i experienced was what i described as "this is what i imagined testosterone would feel like". I have not tried other hormones, and the only supplement that comes close to that feeling is high dose cholesterol.

Last edited:

Korven

Has anyone here doubted overdosing progesterone has negative androgenic effects? Peatarian approach is to use it to such level where your chronic stress is reversed, which results in increased androgenic production.

A different perspective to this is when you use it transdermally, because prog increases T production in the skin which increases DHT. So the total effect of prog might and probably is largely different if consumed internally vs. transdermally.

You can go back 2 years in my post history when i first tried progesterone topically, and the most notable thing i experienced was what i described as "this is what i imagined testosterone would feel like". I have not tried other hormones, and the only supplement that comes close to that feeling is high dose cholesterol.

Very cool... progesterone seems pretty awesome. Anti-stress, pro-thyroid and stimulates its own production. I just ordered a tube and hope it passes through customs. Your experience lines up pretty well with what Ray Peat said on the latest podcast:

"I'd probably discouraged men for a long time when I described how a big dose of it (progesterone) is like a cold shower and shrinks the penis, but that effect passes in 1 or 2 days. With the proper dosing it actually increases libido and it keeps testosterone from being wasted and turned into estrogen - it's actually a very important part of the male system"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals