Anyone go to Rutgers?

FredSonoma

Hi all, just wondering if any fellow Peaters happen to be Rutgers students. I have a house like 300 ft. from Alex library on Richardson St. if u want to come survey my constant upkeep of 7 gallons of raw milk, 5 gallons of organic OJ, as well as constantly cooking pork feet and fish head soups :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The smell must be lovely. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That was a good move. :lol:

Ashoka

I graduated from Rutgers a couple of years ago. During the summer I was still in the area of NB. I didn't think anything Peaty could be happening that close to Brower and Easton Ave.

OP
F

FredSonoma

Ashoka said:
post 103003 I graduated from Rutgers a couple of years ago. During the summer I was still in the area of NB. I didn't think anything Peaty could be happening that close to Brower and Easton Ave.
Haha yea well it is now!!!! Hopefully I'm not the only one but I might be :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

andrewdcjr

I'm doing grad work at Drew its like 30 minutes north of rutgers, nice to see some other people who know about Peat in Jersey, where do you get your milk?

OP
F

FredSonoma

andrewdcjr said:
I'm doing grad work at Drew its like 30 minutes north of rutgers, nice to see some other people who know about Peat in Jersey, where do you get your milk?
I get it delivered from a farm! Its from uddermilk.com but its 10 dollars a gallon

Ashoka

I'll definitely PM you if I'm back in the area sometime this year. Occasionally I do film work in NY and stay in NB.

OP
F

FredSonoma

Ashoka said:
post 103078 I'll definitely PM you if I'm back in the area sometime this year. Occasionally I do film work in NY and stay in NB.
Sounds good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals