Would You Sacrifice Your Smartphone For Your Freedom?

achillea

The amount of EMF difference from back round natural frequencies we all are exposed to since the invention of the radio is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times greater today than before radio and it is increasing all the time with more cells.
Makes you wonder if it is affecting the planet.
Naaa not my cell phone

I don’t use a smart (dumb) phone. I hate them. I use an old fashioned flip phone that’s just a phone. I don’t have internet on it. Smart phones are addictive. I don’t want to be addicted to my phone 24/7.

Lollipop2

The amount of EMF difference from back round natural frequencies we all are exposed to since the invention of the radio is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times greater today than before radio and it is increasing all the time with more cells.
Makes you wonder if it is affecting the planet.
Naaa not my cell phone
Nice to see you again @achillea!!

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

1669069253050.png

Pantero

I only think this makes sense if you really want to unplug 100%. However, this could mean you'll lose friends and family or your circle of friends is changing completely. This could be the path to go, but to be honest, it is not the path for me at this point in my life.

LadyRae

I am now starting to think about actions some of us could take to resist the changes being imposed on us. Some people refuse to wear mask, educated and share info, perhaps write to their members of parliament. I know Dr Peat doesn't use a smart phone. How many people would be willing to forego their reliance on a smart phone? I've never had one and I don't intend to get one. Family and friends have tried to convince me to get one......I am stubborn.

You Want Your Freedom Back? Ditch Your Smartphone - Blog Posts - AmazingPolly.net
There have been a few times when my phone broke and I haven't been in a big rush to get a new one. Last march, I went without a phone for about a month- for the first couple days it was weird but then I noticed a sense of calm and ordinary being that reminded me of being a kid .

Ultimately, I got a new phone because people weren't able to contact me for the little side job that I have. I could have made an effort to switch on my contacts to a landline, but ultimately I realize that I'd be missing out on business that way and I decided to just go ahead and get a new phone...

But if I had to give up a smartphone for personal freedoms I absolutely would. I don't think they are really that important or necessary. Landlines would be just fine and I could sit down at a computer if I needed to check email...

Warrior

I don't carry my recently acquired smartphone around. Never did much with my dumbphone either, much to peoples chagrin. They sit there until I get around to checking them. Bring back beepers I say! A least people were nice and direct back then and only got in touch for essentials.

It really is a form of Pavlovian conditioning, when you think about it. The notification tinkles and peoples Limbic System starts tingling. They don't even attempt to deny or hide this is what they're doing.

That and the immense amounts of data capture and profiling because the net was and is a military invention.

If you are, in any shape or form, a creative then using your phone like a tool belt is the best option to keep your state flowing as it depletes the neurochemicals via constant over stimulation which generates a dependent state. The intuitive already feel this but I will say its very hard to resist the allure of what glitters but each time I detox offline for a while and come back its presence feels like a chill in Pre Frontal system in contrast to analog living.

Make of that what you will...

LadyRae

I don’t use a smart (dumb) phone. I hate them. I use an old fashioned flip phone that’s just a phone. I don’t have internet on it. Smart phones are addictive. I don’t want to be addicted to my phone 24/7.
So are you sitting at a computer right now? When my smartphone wasn't working for about a month I noticed that it was annoying to get the computer going and I didn't like sitting at a desk. I like laying down with my feet up if I'm going to do stuff online...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals