*Why* do they want us to eat bugs?

dabdabdab

I'm sorry for myself for dabbing in this beyond dumb substance_less discussion.
first of all, CO2 is not the only green gas. it's about the net effect, if we plant enough trees and decrease nitric oxide and other pollutions and deforestation etc, there's no need to worry about co2.
the problem is that the balance is not here yet, it's like you trying to increase your metabolism without adequate nutrition and calories, you will only damage yourself.

artificial clouds are being created in my country without sun magnetics rays having an effect on it, though they need lots of resources to be created and they are costly.

and no,opposing dogmatism about previous research is different from trying to deny a coherent system of huge bank of research data.( I'm not a native English speaker, but I hope I'm clear)

and last but not least, this is the last time I will allow anyone to insult me on this forum, learn to have a respectful discussion without insulting people just because their reasoning doesn't suit your agenda.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

and last but not least, this is the last time I will allow anyone to insult me on this forum, learn to have a respectful discussion without insulting people just because their reasoning doesn't suit your agenda.
Those evil people are asking for a proof of my claims, how insulting and disrespectful :p:

dabdabdab

Those evil people are asking for a proof of my claims, how insulting and disrespectful :p:
iq deficiency is real in this one! lmao
do you even read bro?
he said this conversation is beyond stupid and just replied back to him(or maybe her)
as all we have heard, the devil is in the details, but in this case the evil is in the stupidity.
did I hit a nerve? ?

Eberhardt

I'm sorry for myself for dabbing in this beyond dumb substance_less discussion.
first of all, CO2 is not the only green gas. it's about the net effect, if we plant enough trees and decrease nitric oxide and other pollutions and deforestation etc, there's no need to worry about co2.
the problem is that the balance is not here yet, it's like you trying to increase your metabolism without adequate nutrition and calories, you will only damage yourself.

artificial clouds are being created in my country without sun magnetics rays having an effect on it, though they need lots of resources to be created and they are costly.

and no,opposing dogmatism about previous research is different from trying to deny a coherent system of huge bank of research data.( I'm not a native English speaker, but I hope I'm clear)

I am not making personal claims here. there is a difference between having an opinion of a set of arguments and a person. I have no strong opinions on you as a person., And my comment was not directed solely at you, just for the record, but for the thread as I find it to be quite dumbed down.

The reason is that you and some others are not providing any evidence to back your claims. Like making clouds .. ok... how did you reach that conclusion??
About opposing dogmatism it sort of is true but the problem here is where is this coherent system of evidence. Myself and others here have so far seen nothing but worthless bable and inconsistancy with no proof inn the pudding at all. But even if it was coherent, you can have a theory of trees being hidingplaces for elves that are completly consistent, but if it isn't backed by testable hypothesis, consistent fact observation it is not much more worth then any literary ficton. I think Tolkien also have a very consistently build up world in his fantasy-books but that doesnt make them real or sciensy. Also a good workable scientific model should in addition to having empirical data and testable hypothesis also have predictive value which also is lacking. Predictive value meaning they are able to predict outcomes that actually happens, not just guess and make new guessses at they fail. that is prediction but it is not predictive value.

You illustrate my point of argument well though as you dont provide any studies to back it up, except saying all the people making a living of saying it is so, says it is so.

L

Lord Cola

Interesting how those who regurgitate establishment propaganda almost always end up using personal attacks when asked to provide quality evidence.

dabdabdab

I am not making personal claims here. there is a difference between having an opinion of a set of arguments and a person. I have no strong opinions on you as a person., And my comment was not directed solely at you, just for the record, but for the thread as I find it to be quite dumbed down.

The reason is that you and some others are not providing any evidence to back your claims. Like making clouds .. ok... how did you reach that conclusion??
About opposing dogmatism it sort of is true but the problem here is where is this coherent system of evidence. Myself and others here have so far seen nothing but worthless bable and inconsistancy with no proof inn the pudding at all. But even if it was coherent, you can have a theory of trees being hidingplaces for elves that are completly consistent, but if it isn't backed by testable hypothesis, consistent fact observation it is not much more worth then any literary ficton. I think Tolkien also have a very consistently build up world in his fantasy-books but that doesnt make them real or sciensy. Also a good workable scientific model should in addition to having empirical data and testable hypothesis also have predictive value which also is lacking. Predictive value meaning they are able to predict outcomes that actually happens, not just guess and make new guessses at they fail. that is prediction but it is not predictive value.

You illustrate my point of argument well though as you dont provide any studies to back it up, except saying all the people making a living of saying it is so, says it is so.
I didn't intend this to continue for so long. I don't have the incentive to write down all the scientific reasons and link articles, boredom is a real thing.
my point is, if there's a huge danger, we should take it seriously. what's the point in trying to downgrade everything just because you dislike all the things mainstream.

and have you heard about the usage of supercomputers in weather stations? climate mathematical modeling is very complex. still the predictions are improving.
Here's what I see:
1)
The link between greenhouse gases and climate change has been proven even though we can't predict the effect with percision. (butterfly effect?)
2) The change in weather can wreck havoc on lots of habitants even though it could improve the condition of some other places. so what? animals can't cope with that, and people can't suddenly leave their houses and migrate to other places. we don't have a Noah's ship.

What can we do? reduce the damage as much as we can, not deny the evidence.

it's actually multi billion dollar industries who are trying to confuse people about their role in climate change.
USA, China, India, Russia, these are the top problematic countries in creating pollution. they don't want to lose to their rivals, and they will sacrifice lots of things for that.

dabdabdab

Interesting how those who regurgitate establishment propaganda almost always end up using personal attacks when asked to provide quality evidence.
to be clear, I don't know what you are talking about, since I didn't start those insults, I see no point in that.

remain in your ignorance and be a slave to multi billion dollars companies and industries who try to fool you into ignoring their role in disasters.
that's the real establishment propaganda.

Last edited:

Eberhardt

I didn't intend this to continue for so long. I don't have the incentive to write down all the scientific reasons and link articles, boredom is a real thing.
my point is, if there's a huge danger, we should take it seriously. what's the point in trying to downgrade everything just because you dislike all the things mainstream.

and have you heard about the usage of supercomputers in weather stations? climate mathematical modeling is very complex. still the predictions are improving.
Here's what I see:
1)
The link between greenhouse gases and climate change has been proven even though we can't predict the effect with percision. (butterfly effect?)
2) The change in weather can wreck havoc on lots of habitants even though it could improve the condition of some other places. so what? animals can't cope with that, and people can't suddenly leave their houses and migrate to other places. we don't have a Noah's ship.

What can we do? reduce the damage as much as we can, not deny the evidence.

it's actually multi billion dollar industries who are trying to confuse people about their role in climate change.
USA, China, India, Russia, these are the top problematic countries in creating pollution. they don't want to lose to their rivals, and they will sacrifice lots of things for that.
nobody forces you to say anything. I can conclude that I dont hate mainstream, the green movement for all its sometimes good intensions are also a multibillionindustry, and the greenhouse-gas thing was first suggested by the us bureau of nuclear power when they lacked funding in the 80s according to dr.Peat which is the exact time this took of. I am not much into conspiracies though. Weather is a real problem we are just trying to make you give some sort of at least proposed mechanism to how that would be affected by greenhouse gases (shich of course exists by all means) - since I am not as impressed by "supercomputers" as you I'd rather see you provide any facts- I assume that you notice that a lot of other people here also finds just saying with a stern voice " its really really real and you better belive me" to be a bit boring :P but hey its a free world you can do whatever you want. Actually I fought against global warming due to ignorance for almost 30 years before getting familiar enough with sciense to see that its all a big balloon of unsubstanciated unscientific echo-chambers. In the beginning I usually didnt say that loudly as I am still deeply invested in enviromental protection, but unfortunalty the narrative about co2 and greenhouse gasses are , as someone suggested earlier here, a red herring taking away the focus from pressing problems like the once I mentioned- plastic in the oceans, species loss, air-pollution, hormone disruptors and what not. We are making a mess and that needs to be taken care of. As I said I used to support it the first year or two after changing my views from reading research, but I now have the impression that the main things being done to stop "global warming" is actually making these other problems I mentioned worse. F.ex electric cars being dependent on non-recyclable minerals mined by children in protected nature reserves like in congo. The Nobel peace price winner recently begged people to stop bying electric cars to stop the destruction but no one listened(almost). Pointing fingers at other people for not taking it seriously does not make anyone right, I take it very seriously and cannot in good consciense base my action on a premise that seems to be based on really week if any sciense and that ALSO makes people afraid and contributes to destroying what we both want to preserve. I presume this is not making any impression but still. And if you want to get personal I have a very low personal consumption pattern, buy only organic food, and try to avoid buying new clothes to the degree its practicable as the textile industry is one of the worlds worst poluters along with the military. Military pollution have sofar been extempt from international climate-deals even if it is estimated that 25% of the worlds pollution or so is of military origin. And this goes hand in hand - making people live in peace and take sensible science based desitions. I have nothing further to add but hope you at least can appreciate that people questioning this have sometimes very well thought out reasons for doing so. If you want to talk to someone about it that has based their views on studying geology, hydraulics, electrophysics, astronomy etc and not someone who just thinks that hey just pollute all you want I dont care I strongly suggest to take it seriously, adjust your line of arguments and make an appeal based on some research that might make people think again. "You idiots, I'm bored" does not constitute such an argument and thus as I said I have nothing further to contibute as no arguments have been put forth. thanx for reading

dabdabdab

first of all, I appreciate your massage this time, much more clear.
I didn't find anything that we don't agree upon. I don't know what made you assume I have any other opinions other than that.

I just said global warming is real, it's bad, I didn't say what kind of stratagies I believe should be done. or what priorities are being sacrificed for that. or what other important things are being taken away from our attention.
I'm all aware of those problems.
it's just that many people still deny the existence of covid!

there are lots of conspiracy lovers and super religious fanatics on the internet and unfortunately this kind of forums attract those kind of people for the wrong reasons.

what I insisted upon was against those who deny everything, those who say global warming is completely a lie, or it's harmless etc

and for the industry, yes, it's competition of giants against each other. as I said, many super powers deny their own role. it's not logical to assume there's only one establishment that's controlling all the mainstream, a competition would be a much better word for describing what's happening in the world .

by the way, good that you are not impressed by the word supercomputer, that wasn't my intention after all, mathematics is not an easy subject for most people so I felt the need to explain it in a simple matter.

don't blame people or project for your own wrong assumptions.

Eberhardt

first of all, I appreciate your massage this time, much more clear.
I didn't find anything that we don't agree upon. I don't know what made you assume I have any other opinions other than that.

I just said global warming is real, it's bad, I didn't say what kind of stratagies I believe should be done. or what priorities are being sacrificed for that. or what other important things are being taken away from our attention.
I'm all aware of those problems.
it's just that many people still deny the existence of covid!

there are lots of conspiracy lovers and super religious fanatics on the internet and unfortunately this kind of forums attract those kind of people for the wrong reasons.

what I insisted upon was against those who deny everything, those who say global warming is completely a lie, or it's harmless etc

and for the industry, yes, it's competition of giants against each other. as I said, many super powers deny their own role. it's not logical to assume there's only one establishment that's controlling all the mainstream, a competition would be a much better word for describing what's happening in the world .

by the way, good that you are not impressed by the word supercomputer, that wasn't my intention after all, mathematics is not an easy subject for most people so I felt the need to explain it in a simple matter.

don't blame people or project for your own wrong assumptions.
I appreciate your feedback so I will just say shortly, thank you and I unfortunatly strongly agree with the problem you describe both concerning this forum, and the prevalence of shuttings ones eyes and pretending nothing is wrong or something like that. Partly this is also why I asked for research since there is a lot of conspiracy thinking. I should add just for clarification that I only disagree with the problems being caused mainly by greenhouse gasses, and I am not personally sure that global warming is happening. Maybe. It just doesnt seem like that we are causing the main parts of it - Ive seen estimates saying between 0.1 and 15% . But then comes the problem of measuring a global average which noone can really agree upon within the climate research either. because it is as you say a very complex calculation. I am not sure if the warming is there and not sure if it is harmful but maybe to both. I also am not convinced that this is the main reason for the weather and catathrophies even if I am quite sure humans make a lot of it due to the mentioned particle pollution and deforestation (and maybe even fracking and deep see drilling, as well as industrial over use of ground water messing up the earths circulatory system).

That turned out longer then I planned butIhope you take this mostly as a positive feedback with just a clarification of the points we disagree.

dabdabdab

I don't think I would disagree with someone with the approach you have to the problem.
I just don't like the ignorance that I've came across on other sites with fanatics.
we both agree about deforestation and industrial pollutions being huge problems.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing these massages.
Take care

Eberhardt

I don't think I would disagree with someone with the approach you have to the problem.
I just don't like the ignorance that I've came across on other sites with fanatics.
we both agree about deforestation and industrial pollutions being huge problems.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing these massages.
Take care
Thanks. I appreciate it. Best wishes for you, and I agree with the description :)

JamesGatz

Because they're delicious! Mhmmm sometimes I just walk around my neighborhood and just slurp up a large juicy ant i if it's a female ant i give it a little tongue action schlip schlop schlip - makes her go crazy - mhm so goo- I MEAN PSHHHH EATING BUGS IS DISGUSTING - THE WEF IS EVIL HELLO YOU DO NOT QUESTION THE ACTIONS OF THOSE WHOM ARE EVIL

Dr. B

Because they're delicious! Mhmmm sometimes I just walk around my neighborhood and just slurp up a large juicy ant i if it's a female ant i give it a little tongue action schlip schlop schlip - makes her go crazy - mhm so goo- I MEAN PSHHHH EATING BUGS IS DISGUSTING - THE WEF IS EVIL HELLO YOU DO NOT QUESTION THE ACTIONS OF THOSE WHOM ARE EVIL
black ant powders are available on amazon, they apparently contain a lot of edycsterone or some other useful hormones

K

Kayaker

Are you up for trying it? What hormones do they have?
Ecdysteroids- Bug hormones. They were found to be anti-estrogenic, especially in women for some reason. I took them when I was a kid and I recall feeling stimulated from it, though unable to sleep.

Dr. B

Are you up for trying it? What hormones do they have?
im not sure, ive thought about trying the capsules out, i have to research the hormones more
would you try it

im not sure, ive thought about trying the capsules out, i have to research the hormones more
would you try it

I would try a black ant, but I wouldn't try a a large concentration of bug hormones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom