Can a fruit sense when you are about to kill him/cut him open ? Do they release a stress response if they see you coming for the kill ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You are over-anthropocentric. in your views. You're equating feelings, which a living thing might have, with consciousness. No wonder y'all are o easily controlled. If you can't "kill" a vegetable and eat it, you may as well kill yourself. One of these days you're going to be transhuman and be begging for those vegies, well, no you won't, you'll be completely under whatever this spell is that you're already prey to. I suggest you thank God for the nourishment he has provided in whatever form you take in and liberate your faulty ethics. You're only contributing to an already orthorexic first world.
Ahaha even if pineapple does have feelings I would still eat it - I would just give it a couple belly rubs and maybe a smooch before laying my sword down on it - I was simply entertaining the idea that if something we eat produces stress hormones in the way that we eat it - would there be a better way to go about this - I am not under a spell miss guaranteed I am a free man that believes in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - I am far from orthorexic - I am like one of those thicc bulls that the farmers inject with steroids - nothing but muscle, strength, and beefiness in this body

Last edited:

aniciete

Ahaha even if pineapple does have feelings I would still eat it - I would just give it a couple belly rubs and maybe a smooch before laying my sword down on it - I was simply entertaining the idea that if something we eat produces stress hormones in the way that we eat it - would there be a better way to go about this - I am not under a spell miss guaranteed I am a free man that believes in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - I am far from orthorexic - I am like one of those thicc bulls that the farmers inject with steroids - nothing but muscle, strength, and beefiness in this body
That’s not what “orthorexic” is

Isn't fruit consumption in nature how the plants associated with the fruit spread their seeds?

I would think fruit would want to be eaten and that is a good reason why many fruits in their natural state taste good to us unlike animal products which usually have to be cooked and seasoned to be palatable for most people.

Nevertheless, interesting observation.

when i was fruitarian - i would ripen my tropicals in a different area than my citrus bc i swore they didn't get along. my night shades ripened better together too. who the fk knows.

GreekDemiGod

Might as well become a breatharian.
Have you checked your Test. levels?
I’m gonna eat fruits and meat, regardless of they have feelings or not.

L

Lord Cola

Ripe fruits that are created by trees to be eaten probably enjoy the prospect of getting consumed, maybe even get excited by it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Isn't fruit consumption in nature how the plants associated with the fruit spread their seeds?

I would think fruit would want to be eaten and that is a good reason why many fruits in their natural state taste good to us unlike animal products which usually have to be cooked and seasoned to be palatable for most people.

Nevertheless, interesting observation.
Ripe fruits that are created by trees to be eaten probably enjoy the prospect of getting consumed, maybe even get excited by it.
Yea that is true - I realize this makes a lot more sense than my original thoughts as they definitely did need ways to continue spreading their seed in nature so it seems they would enjoy this action

when i was fruitarian - i would ripen my tropicals in a different area than my citrus bc i swore they didn't get along. my night shades ripened better together too. who the fk knows.
Oh ? When I was fruitarian I saw my apples attack my oranges because they were jealous of the way they looked! Must be all that pectin fiber they have that attributes to their serotonergic/aggressive behavior - interesting stuff - I now keep my fruit in cages to keep them at bay

Might as well become a breatharian.
Have you checked your Test. levels?
I’m gonna eat fruits and meat, regardless of they have feelings or not.
I have checked my test levels - the doctor tells me it is too high for their scale hahaha but yea - even if they did have feelings I would still eat it as well - I would just maybe give it a brief prayer before it is time or give it a hug before it departs this world