Where is the proof that vaccines do harm specifically?

Motif

Jon2547

Just popping in to this lengthy thread to say OP is a shill who hides his post history.
This is obvious.

Adding to that, it was made known a few years ago when Monsanto was being sued that they had employed troll farms, folks that were paid to sit at the computer all day and hunt for forums and facebook posts and youtube comments and then to post as normal regular people.

B

Braveheart

I keep getting sucked into this thread too...because I want to see how you all react to this shill...stop it!!

OP
R

rayban

Don't need proof. Evidence is sufficient.
The evidence around me shows that no one I know had any problem with the vaccine. On my entire building, tons of people live there, everyone is vacced. Family and friends of family are vacced etc etc. On the other hand I know 2 covid cases that didn't fully recover their breathing ability, healthy sports people.
Again im not saying vaccines don't have side effects but there is an anti-vaccine cult as we can see how you are quickly accused by schizos claiming you are some sort of gov agent because you questioned their dogma, same as covid is the end of the world cult. It goes both ways.
Fact is, no increase of expected death or increase of any particular illness is measured. There are cases reported but statistically, there is nothing out of the ordinary. There haven't been any links that prove otherwise. We will have to wait in any case. If in in a couple of years metrics are the same as always, with already 50% of world population vaccined, anti-vaxers and their apocalyptic predictions will no longer be realistic. If there are abnormal increases on world deaths, cases of coagulations or something that could be derived from vaccines, even if they don't report it as side effect of vaccines, it would definitely be worth researching. But so far is just cult vs cult.

Kris

The evidence around me shows that no one I know had any problem with the vaccine. On my entire building, tons of people live there, everyone is vacced. Family and friends of family are vacced etc etc. On the other hand I know 2 covid cases that didn't fully recover their breathing ability, healthy sports people.
Again im not saying vaccines don't have side effects but there is an anti-vaccine cult same as covid is the end of the world cult.
Fact is, no increase of expected death or increase of any particular illness is measured. There haven't been any links that prove otherwise. We will have to wait in any case. If in in a couple of years metrics are the same as always, with already 50% of world population vaccined, anti-vaxers and their apocalyptic predictions will no longer be realistic.

same here. i would not take vaccine if this was not for some immediate practical reasons, but I did so here we go. but me too, i don't know anyone who had health issues after being vaccinated, and I meet many people who did.

OP
R

rayban

same here. i would not take vaccine if this was not for some immediate practical reasons, but I did so here we go. but me too, i don't know anyone who had health issues after being vaccinated, and I meet many people who did.
I haven't taken the vaccine and will not take it since I work from home and don't really need it, and I do think that it's best to wait a couple of years to get a better sample of anything that would show up eventually. However, what im talking about is at the obvious cult around being anti vaxer and claiming people were killed in hospitals and from lockdowns, where if you mention that so far there is no vax apocalypse, you get the obligatory alex jones tier schizos calling your a shill, further proving the fact.

tankasnowgod

I haven't taken the vaccine and will not take it since I work from home and don't really need it, and I do think that it's best to wait a couple of years to get a better sample of anything that would show up eventually. However, what im talking about is at the obvious cult around being anti vaxer and claiming people were killed in hospitals and from lockdowns, where if you mention that so far there is no vax apocalypse, you get the obligatory alex jones tier schizos calling your a shill, further proving the fact.
Well, what do you want? The title of this thread specifically asked for evidence that "vaccines do harm," and you were provided with lots of it, that you fully ignored.

In fact, there are two threads on this forum that are constantly providing evidence, one on injuries, and another on deaths-

Now, you are pivoting to a "vax apocalypse," which is what, 100 Million Dead from demonvax? 1 Billion? 90% of humans on the planet?

All those injuries and deaths above don't count (and apparently, neither do the record smashing VAERS reports), because the human race hasn't been completely exterminated yet?

This is like asking a group of construction workers if their work is dangerous, and when a few show you missing fingers or scars, you pivot to "Well yeah, but 40 Million people in California didn't die, so construction work is clearly safe."

This is the reason people are calling you a shill, because you are acting logically inconsistent.

Again im not saying vaccines don't have side effects but there is an anti-vaccine cult as we can see how you are quickly accused by schizos claiming you are some sort of gov agent because you questioned their dogma, same as covid is the end of the world cult. It goes both ways.
Fact is, no increase of expected death or increase of any particular illness is measured. There are cases reported but statistically, there is nothing out of the ordinary. There haven't been any links that prove otherwise. We will have to wait in any case. If in in a couple of years metrics are the same as always, with already 50% of world population vaccined, anti-vaxers and their apocalyptic predictions will no longer be realistic. If there are abnormal increases on world deaths, cases of coagulations or something that could be derived from vaccines, even if they don't report it as side effect of vaccines, it would definitely be worth researching. But so far is just cult vs cult.
There is no "antivaxxer cult" I am probably one of the rare people you will talk to who doesn't believe that vaccines are helpful. I believe that community hygiene eradicated most illnesses not vaccines. But most people believe in vaccines or at least are willing to go along with it. My children have all had vaccine wavers for school and I can tell you first hand we are an anomaly. I once accidently saw the vaccine totals at my kids school. There were 600 kids at the school and only 6 were unvaccinated and 3 of them were mine. So there are very few people who are actually anti-vaccination.

However, the Covid vaccine is really not a vaccine. The whole "vaccines are safe so just take it" argument is ridiculous. It is an Experimental Medicine with no long term data. Previous to this no doctor would even consider giving you an Emergency Use Authorized medicine unless you were dying. The burden of proof is on the Medical community to prove to us that it is safe. And that would take another decade at least.

tankasnowgod

However, the Covid vaccine is really not a vaccine. The whole "vaccines are safe so just take it" argument is ridiculous. It is an Experimental Medicine with no long term data. Previous to this no doctor would even consider giving you an Emergency Use Authorized medicine unless you were dying. The burden of proof is on the Medical community to prove to us that it is safe. And that would take another decade at least.
Dead on. If there is a "cult" against the Covid Shots, at least call us the "Anti-mRNA Cult" or "Anti-Emergency Use Authorization Cult." But, I guess those names aren't as catchy.

Although, to be fair, I am pretty Anti-Vax at this point, as well.

Kris

it is not a cult, as more conscious people can clearly see the dangers of this 'vaccine'. but this is not in contradiction that there is a paranoia about its harmful effects. the world apocalypse is coming, right...

tankasnowgod

but this is not in contradiction that there is a paranoia about its harmful effects. the world apocalypse is coming, right...
First off, what do you mean by "World Apocalypse?"

According to Merriam Webster, the definition is- a great disaster : a sudden and very bad event that causes much fear, loss, or destruction.

I got news for you, bro. That isn't "coming," that already happened. We've had massive suicides, businesses and livelyhoods destroyed, tyranny coming in all forms, massive scale medical experimentation on billions of people, trillions of dollars shifting from regular people up into the elite. If that's not "a great disaster," I don't know what is.

And what do you mean by "paranoia?" Again, from Merriam Webster- a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.

Yeah, there's a lot of fear and distrust. But..... is it "excessive" or "irrational?" Pfizer and J&J are large scale Criminal Organizations. Moderna seems like an incompetent, wanna be Criminal Organization. The FDA, rather than pull these drugs after exceeding any prior VAERS death reports in just a couple months, not only didn't pull the product (like they did in the 70's with the Swine Flu vaccine), but they tried to push it on MORE people. All the distrust isn't irrational or excessive. If anything, it isn't anywhere near where it should be.

Kris

First off, what do you mean by "World Apocalypse?"

According to Merriam Webster, the definition is- a great disaster : a sudden and very bad event that causes much fear, loss, or destruction.

I got news for you, bro. That isn't "coming," that already happened. We've had massive suicides, businesses and livelyhoods destroyed, tyranny coming in all forms, massive scale medical experimentation on billions of people, trillions of dollars shifting from regular people up into the elite. If that's not "a great disaster," I don't know what is.

And what do you mean by "paranoia?" Again, from Merriam Webster- a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.

Yeah, there's a lot of fear and distrust. But..... is it "excessive" or "irrational?" Pfizer and J&J are large scale Criminal Organizations. Moderna seems like an incompetent, wanna be Criminal Organization. The FDA, rather than pull these drugs after exceeding any prior VAERS death reports in just a couple months, not only didn't pull the product (like they did in the 70's with the Swine Flu vaccine), but they tried to push it on MORE people. All the distrust isn't irrational or excessive. If anything, it isn't anywhere near where it should be.
thank you for educating me on english terms. it is my second language. i was referring primarily to the disastrous effect of the vaccine. i don't know anyone who go sick from it. it is a poison, but so there are many other poisons that we ingest. on the one hand we have people saying how everyone is getting sick from 'covid', and than we have those who speak about how vaccines are killing us. that is paranoia (mental condition characterised by delusion....)

tankasnowgod

thank you for educating me on english terms. it is my second language. i was referring primarily to the disastrous effect of the vaccine. i don't know anyone who go sick from it. it is a poison, but so there are many other poisons that we ingest. on the one hand we have people saying how everyone is getting sick from 'covid', and than we have those who speak about how vaccines are killing us. that is paranoia (mental condition characterised by delusion....)
Well, the difference is, there is no evidence that a "Novel Corona Virus" even exists, but people sure are getting injected with something, and there are already indications that it is doing more harm than "good." Although, with 2 months interim trial data as the only things that got them EUA in the first place, there's not any solid evidence that the "vaccines" do anything "good" health wise.

To be fair, I don't think some of the "worst case" scenarios will come true (like the predictions that half of all vaxxed with die this winter and such), but really, I don't know (nor does anyone else). I think, if anything, people who took one or two doses might see some accelerated aging/stress effects, likely from things like increased serotonin. So, if you avoided the severe side effects in the initial weeks or so, I think you won't notice much. Maybe it would "kill" you in the same way smoking "kills."

That might not apply to developing children and teens, however. They could have some side effect that only manifests during a later time of development, like puberty, or in early adulthood.

Of course, if there are chronic boosters (like one every six months, as has been floated), I think you might start seeing much accelerated declines, more serious conditions, and mounting deaths.

Ben.

This very much ... i am always amazed that random people on the street need to "deliver" proof when its thoose in charge ruining the lifes of people worldwide that are obligated to do so ... what the hell ...

AlaskaJono

First off: I agree.
Just popping in to this lengthy thread to say OP is a shill who hides his post history.
2nd off:
There is no "antivaxxer cult" I am probably one of the rare people you will talk to who doesn't believe that vaccines are helpful. I believe that community hygiene eradicated most illnesses not vaccines. But most people believe in vaccines or at least are willing to go along with it. My children have all had vaccine wavers for school and I can tell you first hand we are an anomaly. I once accidently saw the vaccine totals at my kids school. There were 600 kids at the school and only 6 were unvaccinated and 3 of them were mine. So there are very few people who are actually anti-vaccination.

My neighbour's brother was 44 years old, healthy, no meds etc., just passed away within 12 days of "vaccination and his Medical situation is stated as, "thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)", and this was from a coroner's report. Rare indeed.... He had the 1st AZ shot just 12 days before, went to hospital maybe after 10 days with "stroke". He leaves behind a wife and 3 kids under 7 y/o. That week he was the only official adverse reaction death in Australia, though 3 others died also of similar situations not officially tied to the shot. As he was the only one out of these 4 to have an actual autopsy done, I reckon the numbers officially are way off, not just for that week but for all weeks/months/years since this 'demic began.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals