WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System, Also Warned About Pandemic Before Covid

gaze

I'd rather buy useful things. Properties, land, water, wood, guns, ammo...
even in a systemic collapse there will always be a currency used as medium of exchange for conmodities, and metals keep their value to the point where you can exchange it for whatever the new currency or medium of exchange is. we're never going back to a barter system, so having something like metals to transfer wealth across currencies is essential.

Dr. B

I'd rather buy useful things. Properties, land, water, wood, guns, ammo...
Peat in one podcast said they may raise property taxes so high most people will be forced to sell their land off. i think Danny and him were discussing the future, and the WEF comments about "owning nothing, renting everything and being happy". it makes sense, if property taxes turn into something like 50% of the property or more per year, then most people who own houses now will be forced to sell. there's no way someone who owns a 500k property, making like 50k a year, can afford even a 10% property tax per year, and in the current market youd struggle to even rent a 500k house for 50k a year. so if property taxes were raised youd likely see a massive sell off of properties and only the extremely rich/government could afford to own properties with high property tax rates. Im not sure why a private company would buy properties with property taxes being super high either, so that would leave just the government owning all those properties basically. maybe the government could create a loophole where obviously government owned properties dont have to pay property taxes? or there could be some temporary property tax increase for a couple years to force a bunch of homeowners to sell off their properties to the wealthy or government

Regina

Peat in one podcast said they may raise property taxes so high most people will be forced to sell their land off. i think Danny and him were discussing the future, and the WEF comments about "owning nothing, renting everything and being happy". it makes sense, if property taxes turn into something like 50% of the property or more per year, then most people who own houses now will be forced to sell. there's no way someone who owns a 500k property, making like 50k a year, can afford even a 10% property tax per year, and in the current market youd struggle to even rent a 500k house for 50k a year. so if property taxes were raised youd likely see a massive sell off of properties and only the extremely rich/government could afford to own properties with high property tax rates. Im not sure why a private company would buy properties with property taxes being super high either, so that would leave just the government owning all those properties basically. maybe the government could create a loophole where obviously government owned properties dont have to pay property taxes? or there could be some temporary property tax increase for a couple years to force a bunch of homeowners to sell off their properties to the wealthy or government
They've been doing that for decades in New York. (outside the city)

This is typical. Jalopy house in the woods. No city water; no sewer; no garbage pickup; roads are not plowed.
Taxes $12,000.
It's one thing to do it to Scarsdale (which is commutable and has train into the city). But this is another 1-1/2 hours up in the woods with zero services.
I will say that the water coming out of wells in these woods is awesome.

Dr. B

This is typical. Jalopy house in the woods. No city water; no sewer; no garbage pickup; roads are not plowed.
Taxes $12,000.
It's one thing to do it to Scarsdale (which is commutable and has train into the city). But this is another 1-1/2 hours up in the woods with zero services.

what do you do with no garbage pickup? you have to drop garbage on your own somewhere?
why is the tax rate so high? wouldnt you be able to rent that house out for at most, like 24k or 30k a year?

BearWithMe

Taxes $12,000.
People are dumb and obedient, but not THAT dumb and obedient.

When this happen in small area, people just shrug and move.

But once governments start implemeting this globally, there will be riots and violence.

achillea

We need a civilian Seal Team 7. Selective but effective. Those who think they are untouchable, through arrogance get overconfident and that is where and when CST7 shows them they are not untouchable

L

Lord Cola

I'm feeling more safer and sustainable already. So glad to be coalesced into this diversity.

Missenger

Taxes $12,000.
It's so damn obvious that they're going to push this ***t or a variety of it.

FredSonoma

Do you remember which podcast Ray said that on?

EchoTango

how likely do you think it is to occur and how would it affect our quality of life? doesnt the government need taxpaying people so wouldnt something like this work against the interests of the governments around the world? what are the governments going to do with a bunch of poor, struggling and poor homeless people? also what can be done to prepare?
The governments don't need people's tax money. They print as much money on the presses as they need, they form a crisis and then funnel the money back to themselves. Look up Bill Still "Money Masters". The Federal Reserve is run by private interests, that loan money to banks at 0% interest while the majority is constantly indebted.

TeslaFan

I think it has to do with avoiding the karmic backlash of their evildoing. The must give fair warning.

Yes, I read about this somewhere. The belief is that if the plan is announced and nothing is done to oppose it, organizers are no longer doing this to somebody, but everyone participates by silent agreement, and hence, a you said, no karmic consequence (or greatly reduced / spread out to others).

EchoTango

Yes, I read about this somewhere. The belief is that if the plan is announced and nothing is done to oppose it, organizers are no longer doing this to somebody, but everyone participates by silent agreement, and hence, a you said, no karmic consequence (or greatly reduced / spread out to others).
Well said.

participation by "silent agreement" - quite a conundrum, indeed.
That is if we are to believe that what they believe is universal law.
Decentralized systems will be their downfall.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

So they are aware they are doing wrong and evil things. Great.

Their own conscience will eventually eat them alive, no matter how many "warnings" they issue.

Missenger

So they are aware they are doing wrong and evil things. Great.

Their own conscience will eventually eat them alive, no matter how many "warnings" they issue.
They don't care about their "conscience" if they grow up around garbage or are properly 'taught' to discern between people, they consider you to be animals they can torture for their own benefit. A lot of confusion would be cleared up for people if they just skimmed through the Tamud or the Quran, how people could or would think with a "us vs them" mindset based off of race/religion, families can have their own 'religions' or 'dogma' as well.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Do you remember which podcast Ray said that on?
it had to be one of the danny roddy podcasts in the last 7 months or so with Ray on it

Well said.

participation by "silent agreement" - quite a conundrum, indeed.
That is if we are to believe that what they believe is universal law.
Decentralized systems will be their downfall.

what do you mean by decentralized systems

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom