Was Jesus the highest metabolism and lowest serotonin person to ever exist?

The3DPerson

I was Pondering last night, when I couldn't sleep.

Think about it:
His gracefulness, His kindness, selflessness. His high energy compassion (Peat said u are more compassionate if ur high metabolism, since u have energy to spare). Also there were some studies that showed a correlation between altruism and metabolism.

mayb extremely high metabolism can grant resurrection.

-Luke-

Not sure if fasting in the desert for weeks is so good for metabolism. Lots of natural sunlight, though. Low serotonin? Probably.

Warrior

Various sources do point toward him being an Essene though (Dead Sea Scrolls) as they were vegetarian pacifists with an extremely mystical bent who engaged in extended fasts to break the surly bonds of Earth and ascend in consciousness. This is what allowed them to become healers and gnostics.

Of course the flip is its all just a load of BS but there are intriguing things to be found when one sees with the correct eyes like how Jesus (Pineal Gland) is a metaphor for the currently fallen state of consciousness hence crucified in the head (Golgotha) and surrounded by thieves on either side (Hemispheres of the brain).

Warrior

Who knows? Like I said, a lot of mystery and retroactive overlay to suit whoever is rewriting history to benefi themselves and their ends.

We can be pretty certain he wasn't sporting long blonde haired with blue eyes either but that never stopped anyone, did it?

Nomane Euger

I was Pondering last night, when I couldn't sleep.

Think about it:
His gracefulness, His kindness, selflessness. His high energy compassion (Peat said u are more compassionate if ur high metabolism, since u have energy to spare). Also there were some studies that showed a correlation between altruism and metabolism.

mayb extremely high metabolism can grant resurrection.
hi,looooooooool,funny title,potentially interesting discusssion

i wish you fun

-Luke-

John the Baptist ate a diet of wild honey and locusts (I wonder why this has not yet been marketed in the current "you will eat the bugs" trend). Jesus' diet may have been similar while wandering and during the 40 days in the desert.

Warrior

Its interesting to note that there is a certain type of hallucinogenic honey, yes?

Maybe "Most High" means something different as the original Bonn traditions (and most other religions I suspect) were all firmly rooted in the shamanic and a whole load of remnants of this are enshrined in our collective culture and consciousness.

A lot has been obfuscated, twisted and hidden but the narrative makes a lot more sense from a higher perspective than the usual exoteric explanation most accept without questioning.

Perry Staltic

Who knows? Like I said, a lot of mystery and retroactive overlay to suit whoever is rewriting history to benefi themselves and their ends.

We can be pretty certain he wasn't sporting long blonde haired with blue eyes either but that never stopped anyone, did it?

His looks aren't described at all in the written records we have of him, although one prophet did write that he would not be an attractive person, but it is recorded that he ate fish and he almost certainly ate lamb because it was part of the Passover meal.

Perry Staltic

John the Baptist ate a diet of wild honey and locusts (I wonder why this has not yet been marketed in the current "you will eat the bugs" trend). Jesus' diet may have been similar while wandering and during the 40 days in the desert.

It's recorded that he ate those things, but not that those were the only things he ate

Warrior

The texts have also been edited to oblivion over the centuries and that is why there was such a controversy over the secreted scrolls and their contents when first discovered.

I haven't even thought about this topic for a very, very long time but if you read outside the box and look at others texts like the Nag Hammadi, the Gnostic scriptures and the broader lens of history itself, long eradicated sects that held secrets as well as the quest for power and corruption it brings you start drawing some radically different links that are totally excluded from the mainstream narrative. Even the lamb comment is nebulous when you look into it at depth and peep the symbolism then cross reference the sources mentioned to draw your own conclusions.

The astrotheological perspective ticks a hell of a lot of boxes that otherwise make no sense and explain why fishes, bread and virgins are so present as well as previous references to golden calves, bulls and the lamb himself. Its all written in the stars and those who can speak the language can decode reality itself hence the portent of the coming water bearer upon whom the new name shall be written.

The story of Jesus is multilayered and can be decoded in many ways depending upon your resonance. As intended.

Pearls before swine and the rest... That he may see and not comprehend yet etc...

-Luke-

It's recorded that he ate those things, but not that those were the only things he ate
Fair point. I wonder though why it was mentioned at all, out of nowhere. Whether there is some kind of symbolism behind his diet.

TheSir

like how Jesus (Pineal Gland) is a metaphor for the currently fallen state of consciousness hence crucified in the head (Golgotha) and surrounded by thieves on either side (Hemispheres of the brain).
Hey, there are plenty of ways to talk about consciousness that don't involve sihtting on thousands of years of theology with barbaric schizobabble.

Taking into account the historical demographics in the area Jesus was born to, as well as the elite bloodline he was born into, the certainty grows too thin to justify itself as a certainty at all.

Jam

These threads, lol.

Perry Staltic

Fair point. I wonder though why it was mentioned at all, out of nowhere. Whether there is some kind of symbolism behind his diet.

Could be some symbolism there, maybe related to something written earlier about him, or possibly to highlight the austere lifestyle he had after he reached a certain age, or maybe that's all he ate. He was raised like any other Israelite of the priestly class (his father was a priest), but progressively spent more time in the wilderness as he got older. Jesus called him the greatest person born of a woman that had ever lived (besides himself of course)

Warrior

The statue of the pine cone at the Vatican and the ceremonial staff that symbolizes the spine align quite closely with what I've said, regardless of what you felt and needed to vent with such aggression via the medium of text to my respectful observation about this man and the legends that surround him.

Pine-Cones-vatican.jpg

pineal-gland-and-eye-of-horus.jpg

jacobs+ladder+spinal+cord+pineal.jpg

2560_28_14-tryptophan-dmt-serotonin.png

Warrior

That actually made me grin. Was that comment sent by the policeman in your head? ;)

The amount of linguistic translations alone along with the influence on nuance and meaning is immense on its own as anyone who speaks more than one tongue can attest when, say, watching a movie with subs that are often close to the letter or the spirit (but not both) and occasionally hilariously off script. English is the worst in that respect.

Anyway, I can see people are getting emotional which means logic and reason are inaccessible when it comes to this topic so there ends my input to this conversation. Enjoy your perspective. Try to respect anothers opinion as he does yours too.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals