Wanted: Calories & Food Nutrition Excel Spreadsheet Calculator

berk

Hello everyone,
So i think everyone knows there are tons of Nutrition Calculators in Excel and smartphone apps available.
Most of all counting only protein, carbs and fats.
There are some Excel programs there count more than that but the cost some money and i dont have visacard, mastercard and that sort of things where i can pay with it.

So I wondering if someone have a excel program that also counts vitamines, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids and can upload it here.

Greetz, Berk.

Amazoniac

Cron-o-meter had (or has) a downloadable option available. I find that sporadic use of these apps is best, so there isn't much reason to choose it over the online version, which they keep improving and updating; using it as such is a virus-free way of supporting them. But if you prefer otherwise nevertheless, it's attached to the post.

Attachments

• CRONOMETER-setup-0.9.9.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

berk

Cron-o-meter had (or has) a downloadable option available. I find that sporadic use of these apps is best, so there isn't much reason to choose it over the online version, which they keep improving and updating; using it as such is a virus-free way of supporting them. But if you prefer otherwise nevertheless, it's attached to the post.
thanks!
i can work with this.

berk

i am trying this thing couple days but i have a hard time with understanding de collors.
So Red = to much and Green is good (what the hell that means and based on)
So whats with the yellow, purple, and blue?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
vetbusd Testosterone Experiment - Input wanted Blood Work, Labs 31
P 23 yr man completely lost in life, advice from older men wanted Male Issues 36
Harryedgar The Effect Of Mold Upon Mitochondrial Respiration- Info Wanted Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 18
W In The USSR, If You Wanted Dessert, Then You Took Fish Oil! Society 18
Lenny Help And General Tips Wanted For Transdermal Supplementation Ask For Help or Advice 1
managing Turpentine: Your Experiences Wanted, RP's Thoughts Shared Digestion 37
R Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Some History, Labs And Advice Wanted On Getting Labs Blood Work, Labs 21
A Endometriosis And Progest-E? Advice/Help Wanted Female Issues 0
M Low Thyroid - Adrenal Burnout - Help Wanted! Metabolism 20
S If someone wanted to study the effects of electromagnetic fields/radiation in the US, this would be Articles & Scientific Studies 0
R Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself.... Meet & Greet 6
N Wanted: Recipes for Soups based on Bone Broth Broth, Stocks 18
A Coconut flour?/Bulking and need quick calories Diet 42
J Exercise diverts calories away from non-productive uses like excessive inflammation? Exercise 1
M No dairy - How to get enough calories and protein ? Ask For Help or Advice 12
B Need some assistance with calories. Ask For Help or Advice 7
G Ray himself consumes 1600 calories of sugar per day, with 0 white sugar Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 39
IVILA Still Hungry After Eating Maintenance Calories Ask For Help or Advice 12
Hans Counting Calories Thread: Is It Really Important? Articles & Scientific Studies 3
Hgreen56 When Dietary Fat Intake Falls Below 10% Of Total Daily Calories, You’ll Still Gain Fat Diet 45
M Ray Peat Is Fine With Up To 30% Of Calories From Saturated Fat Macros & Micros 47
wealthofwisdom Don't Eat X, But Eat More Calories Diet 49
I 8,000+ Calories Per Day And No Weight Gain Weight 70
Spartan300 No Starch - Enough Calories & Staying Satiated Digestion 8
D I’ve Been Eating 2000-2500 Calories/day For Years. (6 Ft 8, 220 Lbs) Macros & Micros 19
J T3 And Calories Ask For Help or Advice 0
S Is It Ok To Eat PUFA If You Are Not Overconsuming Calories (gaining Fat)? Diet 8
ScurveDream Low Calories And Other Issues Ask For Help or Advice 0
Razvan How Can I Eat 5000 Calories A Day And Lose Weight? Diet 68
ScurveDream Extreme Nutrient Density A Bad Thing? (tons Of Nutrients In Few Calories) Diet 0
Francisco How To Gain Weight/get Enough Calories On A Peat Diet? Ask For Help or Advice 8
BearWithMe Could The Caffeine Slow Down Metabolic Rate, When Calories Are Not Abundant? Ask For Help or Advice 1
ecstatichamster Carb And Fat Separation Didn’t Work - I’m Counting Calories Now Diet 98
TheSir Is It More Important To Eat Enough Calories Or Get Enough Nutrients? Ask For Help or Advice 28
tankasnowgod New Fat Loss Strategy- Don't Cut Calories, Fix The Gut, Liver, Metabolism, Hormones (Tanka's Log) Weight 21
K Is It Safe For Me To Eat 2000 Calories Of Ice Cream Per Day? Blood Sugar 11
F Need Help (18 Years Old) 500 Calories/day, Stressed, Sibo? Seb Derm Ask For Help or Advice 24
haidut The Benefits Of Fasting Are Due To Lowering Endotoxin (LPS), Not Less Calories Scientific Studies 33
Hans PUFA Feeding Makes Following Generation Fatter Without An Increase In Calories Diet 7
Luann I'm Not Getting Enough Calories From Carbohydrate Diet 5
L How Many Calories Do You Eat In A Day? Macros & Micros 20
T How Crucial Is Getting Enough Calories? How Destructive Is Inadequate Calories? Ask For Help or Advice 66
S Is This Enough Calories? Diet 19
N How Gradually To Increase Calories? Macros & Micros 3
R Eating Fat For Extra Calories Is Ok, Eating Sugar For Extra Calories Is Not Diet 3
A Involuntary Reduction In Calories And Bodyfat Diet 0
A My Calories Are Increasing TOO MUCH? Diet 5
ShirtTieFitness Every 5% Increase Of Total Calories From Saturated Fat Associated With Higher Risk Of Mortality Fats 86
M How Often Are You Consuming Calories? Weight 10
D Study Concluded Replacing Dairy Fat With PUFA Calories Decreases CVD Incidence. Legit? Diet 15