Vodka vs red wine

Mike wolff

Why when I drink vodka and water I get tired after but if I drink red wine I don’t .

mariantos

When I used to drink alcohol, it was the other way around. Spirits of any kind, be it vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, gave me a long-lasting state of energy, the need for rest or sleep was almost non-existent and the state of euphoria was manifested by increased attention and the need to start activities that could cause me even more pleasure. In the case of wine, I preferred to stay in communication, I was more lazy and gradually the need for rest appeared.

In your case it may be related to the percentage of alcohol by volume and gabaa receptors, it may also depend on the amount you consume but also on how often you consume it, but I am not an expert.

Red wine is more like a food and likely has more carbohydrate energy than just vodka and water, so may be providing food energy that keeps you alert, whereas the neat vodka may just cause your brain to shut off it's higher functions in an attempt to protect them, eventually including consciousness itself.

Perhaps you could try having vodka with something high-energy like orange juice or Red Bull and see whether that has a similar effect to the red wine and doesn't make you tired.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals