Valerinic Acid stimulates oxidation of glucose, damage from oxidative stress.

Razvan

"The results showed that VA promoted adipocyte differentiation and increased the gene expression of adipogenesis and glucose uptake-related proteins, including peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARγ), cytosine-cytosine-adenosine-adenosine-thymidine enhancer binding protein alpha (C/EBPα), adiponectin, and glucose transporter 4 (GLUT4). Additionally, cell cultures treated with VA had elevated adiponectin secretion and glucose uptake. The PPARγ luciferase assay indicated VA as a partial agonist of PPARγ, while the analysis using its antagonist, GW9662, and a docking simulation between PPARγ and VA revealed the binding site of VA as likely adjacent to the Ω loop pocket of PPARγ. Taken together, these results demonstrate that VA acts as a PPARγ partial agonist to promote adipocyte differentiation, adiponectin production, and glucose uptake."

"Benomyl increased cell total oxidant status and reactive oxygen species production and decreased total antioxidant status. The expression of genes coding for antioxidant molecules, namely, heme oxygenase-1, alpha glutathione s-transferase, NF-ĸB, and liver fatty acid binding protein, were decreased due to benomyl. VA ameliorated these effects. Benomyl also increased ER-stress-related molecules such as endoplasmic reticulum to nucleus signaling 1 protein, glucose-regulated protein 78, and caspase-12 levels, and VA acted also as a preventive agent. These results indicate that VA exerts ameliorative effects after benomyl-induced oxidative stress. VA, a widely used nutritional supplement, is a compound with potent antioxidant properties, which are valuable for the protection of cells against xenobiotic-induced oxidative damage."

Takahashi J, Takahashi N, Tadaishi M, Shimizu M, Kobayashi-Hattori K. Valerenic Acid Promotes Adipocyte Differentiation, Adiponectin Production, and Glucose Uptake via Its PPARγ Ligand Activity. ACS Omega. 2022 Dec 13;7(51):48113-48120. doi: 10.1021/acsomega.2c06120. PMID: 36591200; PMCID: PMC9798764.

Yeah i know a friend who took high dose of Valerian pills, he wasnt into nutrition but he heard on the web about it's benefits. The next few days I noticed that his personality changed into more outgoing and sociable, similar to Xanax. He thought that I am exaggerating but I wasn't the only person to notice it.
Thanks for reminding me about this, I may try it tomorrow.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Yeah i know a friend who took high dose of Valerian pills, he wasnt into nutrition but he heard on the web about it's benefits. The next few days I noticed that his personality changed into more outgoing and sociable, similar to Xanax. He thought that I am exaggerating but I wasn't the only person to notice it.
Thanks for reminding me about this, I may try it tomorrow.
Thank you for your feedback.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals