Ukraine Crisis

Perry Staltic

Wanted to add to above post regarding why Russian planes don't fly beyond front lines (I don't know it that is actually true): Russia doesn't have smart bombs for it's aircraft, so missiles are more accurate. Their planes use a system that is nearly as accurate as smart bombs (3-5m), but much, much cheaper.

Last edited:

rockarolla

1660046123671.png

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

If not I saw there is another guy here claiming he was a german army officer with multiple combat deployments, I will ask him.
I‘m not „claiming“.
And no, I did not write anything about combat deployments.

- their Navy pulled out of Sebastopol and now cannot stop Ukraine's seaborne economic trade.
That’s wrong.
What's taking so long? 6 months to defeat a dozen armored brigades and a rump of reserves with no heavy weapons?
You can Substract 2 month from that, where Russia performed and failed with its planned decapitating assault.

From there on Russia is performing fairly well given the fortifications of Ukraine and the relatively small contingent of boots ob the ground Russia deploys - and the size of the territory.

Your contributions to this forum are very meagre though. I don’t know if you should be asking for spoonfed info

Peachy

“As the world rushes to help Ukraine, the central government is the main conduit for the tens of billions of dollars in aid that countries and agencies have pledged to rebuild its shattered cities. It has also created regional military administrations whose power often supersedes that of civilian local governments and which are funded directly by Kyiv.

That has led to frustration among mayors, who argue that regional leaders are better positioned than central government officials to quickly receive and direct funds and to know what their constituents need.”

rockarolla

Lech Walesa, who recently proposed reducing Russians to 50 million now posing on the photo with 1 slipper, saturation sensor and oxygen as a last knight of the empire. KGB in action?

1660063619444.png

rockarolla

Maxim Buyakevich, Deputy Permanent Representative of Russia to OSCE, accused the Armed Forces of Ukraine of nuclear terrorism and called the strikes on the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant carrying the risk of a large-scale nuclear catastrophe.

The diplomat expressed surprise that the United States and EU countries do not respond to such incidents, and wondered if European countries are aware of the risks of a “new Chernobyl”.

The Deputy Representative noted during the special meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council that in the event of an accident at the Zaporozhye NPP, not only the regions of Ukraine, the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics and the border regions of Russia, but also Belarus, Moldova, Bulgaria and Romania will be in the radiation damage zone. If the water arteries are contaminated, the Black Sea and the Bosporus will become unsuitable for navigation for a long time, and the coasts of Abkhazia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania and Turkey will be contaminated with high levels of radiation.

“We call on the OSCE, the UN, the IAEA and everyone who can influence the Kyiv regime to exert maximum pressure on it. The qualification of the AFU attacks on the Zaporizhzhya NPP is unequivocal - nuclear terrorism,” Buyakevich summed up.

RealNeat

TLDR

Are we going to get nuked or not?

EdK

I‘m not „claiming“.
And no, I did not write anything about combat deployments.

Germany didn't regard Afghanistan as an operational deployment? You didn't receive some sort of campaign medal? Strange.

That’s wrong.

Which part is wrong, that Russia had to pull it's Navy back to the other side of Crimea because it couldn't adequately defend against ship missiles, or that Ukraine is trading via the black Sea?
I wonder why GB enforced a total Sea blockade in both wars, they should have let some trade go on as a matter of good will, so the german civilians didn't hate them too much.

You can Substract 2 month from that, where Russia performed and failed with its planned decapitating assault.

From there on Russia is performing fairly well given the fortifications of Ukraine and the relatively small contingent of boots ob the ground Russia deploys - and the size of the territory.

Performing well? This is a superpower attacking one of the poorest nations in Europe (sic). What are your thoughts, if in 91 the US had been bogged down in static line fighting in Kuwait for 4 months, instead of the masterful envelopment operation it achieved? Surely you studied that op in war college?

Your contributions to this forum are very meagre though. I don’t know if you should be asking for spoonfed info

Haha don't worry I'm not asking for info from this circle jerk thread. Just asking some very simple questions and so far receiving very inadequate answers.

Perry Staltic

Performing well? This is a superpower attacking one of the poorest nations in Europe (sic). What are your thoughts, if in 91 the US had been bogged down in static line fighting in Kuwait for 4 months, instead of the masterful envelopment operation it achieved? Surely you studied that op in war college?

Ukraine had Europe's largest military. Kuwait was not fortified like the Donbas is.

Perry Staltic

Which part is wrong, that Russia had to pull it's Navy back to the other side of Crimea because it couldn't adequately defend against ship missiles, or that Ukraine is trading via the black Sea?

7 ships are back in port. 6 ships with missiles are out at sea where they should be to fire missiles at the UAF

rockarolla

Performing well? This is a superpower attacking one of the poorest nations in Europe (sic).

It is obvious that one of Moscow's goals is to present RU AF as weak and helpless as possible to provoke a global war between NATO and Russia. Stalin once convinced the hesitant Hitler (with his attack on Finland) that a campaign against the Soviet Union would be a cakewalk - now history always repeats itself.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Germany didn't regard Afghanistan as an operational deployment? You didn't receive some sort of campaign medal? Strange.

You’re not as smart as you presume.

None of the missions at the Cape or my very special navy deployment in Afghanistan were designated as „combat“ operations / missions.

Surely you studied that op in war college?

Your perceptions of a 30-month junior officer service in Germany (18 years ago) is wrong.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Both parts are wrong. Especially the „other side“

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

What are your thoughts, if in 91 the US had been bogged down in static line fighting in Kuwait for 4 months, instead of the masterful envelopment operation it achieved?

Hardly a legit comparison.
Hussein was first encouraged by US intelligence behind the scenes to Invade, then was completely stunned that his former allies attacked his forces.

Iraqi troops were unprepared for an attack in a foreign territory. Ukraine dug in in preparation of an attack since 2014.

Tech-superiority of US vs Iraq was substantially higher in Desert Storm than Rus vs Ukr
(Which is the poorest country in Europe but which army is and was funded by outside powers)

Also the size of the territory. If Ukraine was Kuwait this war would already have ended.

rockarolla

Russian pranksters called Mayor of Madrid Jose Luis Martinez-Almeida and, posing as his colleague from Kyiv Vitaliy Klitschko, asked him to arrange a gay parade named after the leader of Ukrainian nationalists Stepan Bandera in the Spanish capital. A recording of their conversation was published on the pranksters' Telegram channel.

Vovan and Lexus asked Martinez-Almeida to hold a gay festival in Madrid in support of Ukraine. In response, the mayor announced that in two weeks the city would host a major gay pride parade. “I'm talking about the Bandera gay festival. This is our national hero,” said the fake Klitschko. He also answered yes to the question of whether Bandera is an icon of the gay community in Ukraine.

Martinez-Almeida asked if Bandera was planning to attend a gay parade in Madrid, and upon learning of his death, offered his condolences. Then the mayor of the Spanish capital invited his interlocutor to the event.

The pranksters also asked Martinez-Almeida to help deport men with Ukrainian citizenship to their homeland, the mayor of the Spanish capital supported this idea. “I think that, undoubtedly, more soldiers are needed to participate in the hostilities against Russia. And Madrid today has transport capabilities, if such a need arises, to deport people to Ukraine,” he said.

:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom