Ukraine Crisis

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Will fight for grain and energy

Hm. Logistics of bringing NK equipment to them front seems tricky.

Certainly China must agree here. Which would be interesting.

rockarolla

What does „furnished by the Germans“ abd „took the Germans from us“ alludes to in this context?

Most likely this is a direct reference to the Romanov dynasty. There was a period when most of the city governors(70%) in Russia were ethnic Germans, for conspiracy purposes communicating with each other in Russian interspersed with French. :)

Perry Staltic

Hm. Logistics of bringing NK equipment to them front seems tricky.

Certainly China must agree here. Which would be interesting.

I think if it happens it would mostly be service and construction workers to support and rebuild with possibly some military assets to give them combat experience.

rockarolla

Putin: It’s time for you to develop some sort of ideology, otherwise there will be more and more like this. :)

1659880054228.png

Peachy

This is how you talk to kids. “I’m sorry this makes you sad. Unfortunately I can’t change it but I can offer you comfort during this stressful time.”

“Amnesty International deeply regrets the distress and anger that our press release on the Ukrainian military’s fighting tactics has caused,” it said in an email to Reuters.

“Amnesty International’s priority in this and in any conflict is ensuring that civilians are protected. Indeed, this was our sole objective when releasing this latest piece of research. While we fully stand by our findings, we regret the pain caused.”

rockarolla

Who will sell UA to Putin first: US or EU?

A member of the US Congress called the majority of military supplies to Ukraine a fraud

Member of the House of Representatives of the US Congress Lauren Boybert criticized the provision of military assistance to Ukraine. On Sunday, August 7,
Boybert said that most of the military aid sent by the West to Kiev does not reach the addressee. This is how the senator reacted to an American documentary about supplies to Ukraine that do not get where they should.

The Republican from the state of Colorado recalled that many Americans have been talking about this since March, for which they were called Russian Bots. “I am glad that the facts have now become known. Much of the aid to Ukraine is a scam,” Boybert said.

Another representative of the Republican Party, Marjorie Taylor, commenting on the film, said that she had always been against deliveries to Kyiv, since this assistance was never connected with the Ukrainian people.

On August 5, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky accused the European Union of artificially delaying eight billion euros in aid to Ukraine.

rockarolla

Anton Gerashchenko (*) declared an uncompromising attitude towards collaborators - they deserve to die.

"The Kherson gauleiter was poisoned, the next in line is his deputy"
"The deputy head of the occupation "administration" of New Kakhovka has already been shot"
"Let all collaborators in Berdyansk, Melitopol, Energodar and other cities know that sooner or later they will be found by a bullet or poison, or HIMARS”, Gerashchenko warned.

(*): Anton Herashchenko - Wikipedia

Peachy

Ukrainian colonel admits they are using inexperienced territorial defense troops as cannon fodder on front lines in order to spare better troops (2nd post). This has been obvious for a while, but it's always good to hear it from the horse's mouth. Can't vouch for the rest of the podcast because I didn't listen to it, but I did verify that bit.

View: https://twitter.com/XJibberjab/status/1556439153444675584

Did you happen to hear where approx in the podcast he talks about that? 53 is already the ending music. Will probably listen to the whole thing eventually but was curious.

Also, can you explain why having cannon fodder in the trenches does anything to slow things down? What do they do there that buys time?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom