Ukraine Crisis

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Thanks for adequate people of United states and UK. We will never forget your support

Why don’t you thank the many other countries that support Ukraine. Poland, Czech Republic, Nerherlands and the huge support Germany provides?

froot1s

Why UA continued to provoke country with 50% of world nukes arsenal for the last 8 years?
listen man, ukraine HAVE NEVER BEEN provoked russia, russia only seeked for occasion to occupate ukraine.

And imagine if somebody enter to YOUR house, occupate your, for example, bedroom, what will you do? GO sleep to the kitchen? YOu will go to court, right? and maybe you will buy a weapon, what if this occupant will try to kill you? right?
Ukraine NEVER SHOOT CRIMEA. Cuz we have go to court. Court results? zero.

And then, russia decided to kill us all. To occupate all house. its that clear?

i told you in other posts reason of this war. they are simple. repeat - RUSSIA dont want ukrainians to be free. ITS SIMPLE!! They want us to be garbage like russians in russia. NO human right, ZERO!!!!!! even taxes in ukraine LESS that in russia - i repeat, russia is THE RICHEST country OF MINERAL resources on the PLANET EARTH. ITS OPENED INFO!! look how people in russia live!!!!! WTF MAN! its simple!
Despite of all UKRAINIANS STILL BETTER LIVE THAN RUSSIANS!! Dude i have 2 cars and 4 houses and im SO YOUNG MAN, im just businessman in ukraine!!!!! CALL ME ON ON FACETIME, i will prove you AND SHOW HOW I LIVE!! i have new built house and NO CORRUPTION, IM NOT POLITICAN, IM JUST BUSINESSMAN in free country of peace- UKRAINE. But paleolitic ussr communist terrorists attacked me for NOTHING in purpose of - i have to live in garbage like they are.

rockarolla

i even thought sometimes that our people probably less clever than western.

As for white people ... RU, UA, and US are 3 most dumbest nations(IMO) all for different reasons. Hard to pick the clear winner though. :P Europe is picking up in degeneracy raise so sooner or later everything will go to hell anyway. ;o)

froot1s

Why don’t you thank the many other countries that support Ukraine. Poland, Czech Republic, Nerherlands and the huge support Germany provides?
Thats really shows that you dont understand anything.

First of all, read - i thanked to ALL COUNTRY CITIZENS,

Second - hugest support is poland and united states, then UK and other countries.

GERMANY ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT, ALMOST NOTHING!!!!!! Cuz they had 20 years corrupted politicans like merkel, shroder. They have ALMOST monopoly gas provider - RUSSIA. its STUPID. And its result of TOTAL CORRUPTION of germany.

Then same magyar and austria. No support cuz their politicans BOUGHT, SIMPLY BOUGHT by cremlin thugs. SEE what energy crysis germany has now , and LOOK the reason of it - its MONOPOLISM of russia for supplying GAS.

Perry Staltic

Well, im done with this topic again, i just entered here to see - will you talk about this animal act of genocide with cutting eggs to PAW, or deheading of ukrainian soldiers. But you have not. Silence. Cuz you quote and read only pro russia ***t guys.

I read something about it earlier today, but it wasn't really clear what happened. Buryats were mentioned. I'm waiting to see how it develops

froot1s

I read something about it earlier today, but it wasn't really clear what happened. Buryats were mentioned. I'm waiting to see how it develops
what develop do you need? 3 videos. watch, i sent proofs.
First- cutting eggs.
second - they feeding him with HIS eggs.
third - they kill him with one shot.
LOL. WHAT investigation you need?

Perry Staltic

what develop do you need? 3 videos. watch, i sent proofs.
First- cutting eggs.
second - they feeding him with HIS eggs.
third - they kill him with one shot.
LOL. WHAT investigation you need?

I've learned to wait and not take anything at face value in this war. Liars on both sides, but mostly the Ukrainian side. The truth comes out eventually

froot1s

UA officials admitted a few months ago that Minsk agreements were being made not to comply with them. History teaches us that in politics broken agreements are very often lead to unpredictable consequences.
WHY dont you say that kremlin thugs violated the Budapest Memorandum???? WHY DONT YOU SAY THIS!!!! Russia started this war!!! WE tried to defend. READ budapest memorandum!!!!! I dont give a ***t about minsk because RUSSIA ALL THIS time, all 8 years have been preparing to war!! look how BIG their ammunition warehouses on donetsk region are. himars destroyed much of them, LOOK at the telegram channels video proofs. veeeery big ammunition stores OF RUSSIA because DONETSK cant make ammunition!!!!! ITS SIMPLE, GOD DAMN MAN. Oh my god its like 2+2=4 WHY dont you understand this? This mutherfuckers just been preparing to war and you ask WHY DO UKRAINE PREPARED TO WAR? LOL

rockarolla

ukraine HAVE NEVER BEEN provoked russia

Well at first an agreement between UA and US was made on the construction of military base in Crimea, which forced Russia to act, then UA constantly shelled Donbass, killed a bunch of civs including dozens of children (OSCE recorded the statistics of shelling).

Also, a well-known fact that the western and eastern parts of Ukraine have always disliked each other and often quarreled so no big news that the most motivated RU allied force is Donbass separatists themselves. The current conflict is 2 civil wars at once: between 2 parts of UA and RU vs UA slavs. :(

froot1s

NOTHING have been built for people in donetsk. because donetsk need for russia not for PEACE OF DONETSK PEOPLE, they need donetsk FOR WAR in ukraine. For flamed territory, For hate of ukrainian people!!!! FOR NOT give ukraine live FREELY.

LOOK what they built?? they built BIGGEST ammunution stores what now STILL destroyed by HIMARS systems, LOOK RESULTS and how long they been on fire. DAYS OF EXPLOSIONS !!!

And after this you say UKRAINE BOMBED DONBASS DUDE? HOW MUCH AMMUNITION STORES HAVE been STRIKED by ukraine army for all 8 years ???

LOOK how donetsk on fire now. AND ukraine ONLY attack ammunition stores. NO civilians. RUSSIA attack civilians. GOOGLE today TERRORIST attack by russia in Mykolaiv!!

rockarolla

veeeery big ammunition stores OF RUSSIA because DONETSK cant make ammunition!!!!! ITS SIMPLE, GOD DAMN MAN. Oh my god its like 2+2=4 WHY dont you understand this? This mutherfuckers just been preparing to war

Why don't you think that stores were made up after conflict has started.

froot1s

Well at first an agreement between UA and US was made on the construction of military base in Crimea, which forced Russia to act, then UA constantly shelled Donbass, killed a bunch of civs including dozens of children (OSCE recorded the statistics of shelling).

Also, a well-known fact that the western and eastern parts of Ukraine have always disliked each other and often quarreled so no big news that the most motivated RU allied force is Donbass separatists themselves. The current conflict is 2 civil wars at once: between 2 parts of UA and RU vs UA slavs. :(
Ukraine is sovereign country and UKRAINE HAVE A RIGHT TO USE HER TERRITORY as she want to!!!!
if ukraine dont want to give a rent to RUSSIA of base in crimea, and rent it to USA, she have a right to!!!!!!!

I would better give it to USA than to russia!! And i dont give a ***t about russia act, SHE TOTALLY violated budapest memorandum

Perry Staltic

Then same magyar and austria. No support cuz their politicans BOUGHT, SIMPLY BOUGHT by cremlin thugs. SEE what energy crysis germany has now , and LOOK the reason of it - its MONOPOLISM of russia for supplying GAS.

There's no monopoly on gas. Germany just wanted CHEAP gas from Russia for competitive reasons. And their energy policies are self-destructive and insane

froot1s

Why don't you think that stores were made up after conflict has started.
Because I WAS LIVING 100 KM NEAR DONETSK!!!! DUDE QUIT TWITTER!! ASK REAL PEOPLE!! EVERYbody in donetsk know that 8 years TONNS OF ammunition have been stored in donetsk by russia like "humanitarian help" !!! EVERYBODY KNOW!!

And ask UNITED STATES army officers they will explaing you how hard to collect in short time that kind of stores. ITS IMPOSSIBLE! It was all 8 years in ALL DONBASS REGION cities. Use my telegram channels - THERE THOUSANDS of proofs of explosions

Perry Staltic

Ukraine is sovereign country and UKRAINE HAVE A RIGHT TO USE HER TERRITORY as she want to!!!!
if ukraine dont want to give a rent to RUSSIA of base in crimea, and rent it to USA, she have a right to!!!!!!!

I would better give it to USA than to russia!! And i dont give a ***t about russia act, SHE TOTALLY violated budapest memorandum

Ukraine may have been sovereign, but when you have a big badass neighbor next door it's best to conduct one's self in ways that don't threaten or piss him off. Sovereignty doesn't convey the right to act foolishly without consequences.

rockarolla

NOTHING have been built for people in donetsk. because donetsk need for russia not for PEACE OF DONETSK PEOPLE, they need donetsk FOR WAR in ukraine. For flamed territory, For hate of ukrainian people!!!! FOR NOT give ukraine live FREELY.

Putin always wanted to push Donbas back into UA as per Minsk agreements. That's why Russians were not bothered raising standards of living there and were ok for the Donbas to continue trading coal with the rest of Ukraine...

froot1s

AND you say nothing about my words - WHAT have been built up for people in donetsk for this 8 years by russian peace? tell me?????? russia use donbass and donbass mens LIKE MEAT! THEY DONT GIVE A F U C K about their lifes!!! THEY JUST USE THEM LIKE CONDOM AGAINST UKRAINE!!and this territory!! THIS IS THE TRUTH which know EVERYBODY who live near this terriroty!

froot1s

Putin always wanted to push Donbass back into UA as per Minsk agreements. That's why Russians were not bothered raising standards of living there and were ok for the Donbas to continue trading coal with the rest of Ukraine...
its NOT TRUTH! i told earlier ABOUT UN PEACEKEEPERS!! RUSSIA 11 times said NO.

And kremlin wanted ukraine to say that crimea this is russia for donbass. Ukraine will never admit it!!! and this is right. crimea is ukraine

Perry Staltic

Because I WAS LIVING 100 KM NEAR DONETSK!!!! DUDE QUIT TWITTER!! ASK REAL PEOPLE!! EVERYbody in donetsk know that 8 years TONNS OF ammunition have been stored in donetsk by russia like "humanitarian help" !!! EVERYBODY KNOW!!

They may have gotten some from Russia, and probably did, but they also got a lot from the Ukrainian army, both via conquests and defections. Somali Battalion got its name because they got their weapons like the Somalis got theirs, ie war booty

froot1s

Ukraine may have been sovereign, but when you have a big badass neighbor next door it's best to conduct one's self in ways that don't threaten or piss him off. Sovereignty doesn't convey the right to act foolishly without consequences.
This neighbor CORRUPTED ukraine with yanukovich and other pro-russians presidents. cuz of them we cannot BREATHE DUDE!!! russia CHOKED UKRAINE thru this corrupted politicans!!! PLS UNDERSTAND THIS. im telling you like HIGH IQ ukraine citizen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom