Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

So, what else are Balts and Poles supposed to do? Let their countries become subject to a back-wards empire that has tried to eradicate them historically and will try to again?

Eradicate historically? Poland was given some lands from Stalin as a result of WW2. There were some tensions on returning this lands back in 80..90s btw.
Before, there were decades of confrontations and wars that are so common for this continent. Losers and Winners.

rockarolla

I wonder which agency/group is behind this promo...

Modern Russia is an ultra-liberal country(i.e. much more liberal than EU, especially in main cities like Moscow and Petersburg), with a society split into small groups of 3..8 people (i.e. a typical social circle of a Europeanized Russian is a family and a few friends). Officially, number of divorces is at 70% and the percentage would be even higher if not taking into account numerous national minorities, where family as a tradition is still being preserved.

Russia fully accepted the globalist agenda to 'combat' 'covid', any data about ivermectin was completely wiped from the information streams and replaced with typical bot spam about the urgent need to be vaccinated.

View: https://imgur.com/a/VUobvZB

rockarolla

GRETA IS BACK

1659088340292.png

Germany Approves $180 Billion Funding to Accelerate Energy Shift:

Explorer

1659091574228.png

Yet, the russian bots/alts thing is a NATO hoax according to the pro-ru propagandists, yet it's interesting how those "alternative" movements all began growing popularity at 2016, such an interesting timing ?

Perry Staltic

Last edited:

froot1s

Paid propagandist, probably purposefully put on make up in order to subconsciously appeal better to the audience - all known KGB tactics but now used in combo with modern technologies and more understanding of human psychology.
Seems you are the first adequate person in this topical who have brain, im sorry to recommend you leave this pointless topic because the guys who sitting here seriously quotes dumbshit like pushilin, or russian ministry of defense which is really should be called ministry of endless lie, also the guys who sitting here really know nothing about ukraine and this war, because their informational field is 100% pro-russian twitter posters.

im done speaking with stupid people earlier in this topic, but really i came here today to see - what will they say about veeeery wild videos now which is everything in internet.

first video where russians killing ukrainian POW, they cut his eggs and penis by clerical knife, then they try to feed him with his eggs, and then they kill him.
Second video is where russians beheaded ukrainian POW and have put his head on the fence.

But im not surprised, in this pro-russian topic.... ABSOLUTELY SILENCE ABOUT THIS :D:D:D:D

Russians trying to interrupt informational field due to mentioned up here animal-human henocidal threats, with killing by termobaric bomb ukrainians in elenovka, and seriously think this is himars when earlier, russians propagandists doing photos with one bayraktar that they carry everywhere like they drop much bayraktars, the same with himars remains. Its just remains, to be proof they have to be photoed inside the wall or the ground, but its just photo.

And also retards in this topic seriously said that ukrainians put their heavy weapons near the houses, where all the telegram looks the opposide.

I even explained these guys my personal story with russian occupation, but this brainwashed non-chance-to-educate retards seriously keep sending me stupid pro-russian twitter twits, lmao.

They seriously talk here how good russia is, thats 100% proof that they know nothing about totalitarian communistic ***t russia. Absolutely brainless imbeciles which cannot even analyze the situation.

Even insitute of war not first time mentioned RUSSIAN(!!!!!!!!) telegram channel named Moscow calling, where really truely situation analyzed with THOUSANDS OF PROOFS of russian thugs, EVERYONE can came here and see, its not even ukraine, its russian channel. Thousands of proofs of russian heavy weapons near houses, THOUSANDS of proofs how they live and have ammunition warehouses in schools, and other civilian objects.

But no, they just looking pro-russian stupid twits. Non-educatable people. I wish you guys will be moved to russia to look how good life in this ***t.

Peachy

A 5-min explanation around 18:00 of why even a freak successful Kherson counteroffensive wouldn’t matter. Then he talks about Ukraine’s sovereignty having been stolen by the US, not Russia. I agree but would add that at this point the west is also being played by a bunch of con artists (UA leadership).

View: https://youtu.be/wZBw6ip6cTU

froot1s

Hahhahah thats the classic in these russian-refuge topic.

I even told how in my small city russians kick-out civilians from their houses, how they maraudered EVERYTHING that can be maraudered, but russian liker perry will still send me the tweets of russian whores like pushilin, seriously convince ME(!!) citizen of ukraine, how stupid am i and i dont know truth about this war. hahahhaahhahaa

really i hope all russian likes in this topic will be punished from american citizen, and go to russia and take russian passport - nowadays its easier than buy water.

froot1s

watch this animal-russian FULL videos here.

Its english explained. Come here then in this topic and keep spread pro-russian ***t. I just even watched the video of new atlas mentioned before, and i cannot even stop laughing, open the comments where is 100% pro-russian of commens, is bots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom