Ukraine Crisis

Perry Staltic

Uh... OK

FYvwj3jXEAEanhv

FYvwlNjXoAAj-no

View: https://twitter.com/gert_henriksen/status/1552615381168160768

rockarolla

Poland, tired of begging for weapons from the United States, signed a contract for the supply of weapons from South Korea for $15 billion and with the shortest possible time.

The fact that US is extremely reluctant and sparing in handing over weapons to EE is not news for a long time. They prefer to pump up Afghanistan, Iraq and the Gulf countries instead.

Poles fear that the US and NATO will give them up when Russians decide to take Baltic states and Poland back.

1659021011197.png
1659021063055.png

:)

@Explorer @Pistachio

Birdie

Ukraine Destroys Key Bridge With US-Supplied HIMARS As It Battles To Retake Kherson​

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JUL 28, 2022 - 03:22 PM
Ukrainian forces have reportedly attacked a key bridge in the Russian military-controlled Ukrainian city of Kherson using a US-suppled High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), Reuters reported Wednesday.
It is the Russian side alleging that the advanced US weapon was used to take out key city infrastructure, which means the typically high-trafficked bridge is now blocked to civilians. "Traffic on the bridge is blocked. Indeed, another HIMARS strike was launched during the night," Kirill Stremousov, the deputy head of the pro-Russian Kherson administration said.

Perry Staltic

Ukraine Destroys Key Bridge With US-Supplied HIMARS As It Battles To Retake Kherson​

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JUL 28, 2022 - 03:22 PM
Ukrainian forces have reportedly attacked a key bridge in the Russian military-controlled Ukrainian city of Kherson using a US-suppled High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), Reuters reported Wednesday.
It is the Russian side alleging that the advanced US weapon was used to take out key city infrastructure, which means the typically high-trafficked bridge is now blocked to civilians. "Traffic on the bridge is blocked. Indeed, another HIMARS strike was launched during the night," Kirill Stremousov, the deputy head of the pro-Russian Kherson administration said.

Not true. That's a photoshop. A bunch of holes were made in the road surface, but they repair them.

Birdie

Not true. That's a photoshop. A bunch of holes were made in the road surface, but they repair them.
The photo showing what you mention is also in the article I linked. I like to keep up with what I consider respectable sources. And sometimes post them here. I should go back and check the article.

Birdie

Maybe this comment is what you mean:

2 hours ago
My understanding is this is the Antoniv Bridge in Kherson, Rus. has already started a pontoon bridge at the site. What's amazing is a small symbolic news story and all the msm culprits are over it like a rash. Ukraine is loosing hundreds of lives and +50 pieces of mil. equipment per day.

Yet No-one is framing out cease fire talks, a no-mans land buffer zone, conditions for peacekeepers or de-escalation - utter and complete madness!

Perry Staltic

The photo showing what you mention is also in the article I linked. I like to keep up with what I consider respectable sources. And sometimes post them here. I should go back and check the article.

Zero Hedge's quality has degraded over the years. They don't check things as thoroughly as they should. This isn't the first time they've done something like this. The bridge was damaged, but not breached or collapsed like that photo suggests (didn't read the article). They can fix this

View: https://twitter.com/Cyberspec1/status/1552172490046050304

View: https://twitter.com/wideyesopen/status/1552387704129830912

Perry Staltic

Zero Hedge self-admits that they initially made a mistake. The copy/paste you provided above says the bridge was destroyed, but if you go to the link it now says it was disabled. So apparently they got corrected and changed it.

Peachy

There was a great article I read years ago about how remarkable is Russia’s almost endless patience. But when it reaches the end, it’s done. Wish I could find it. Really seeing it in action now.

Explorer

Poland, tired of begging for weapons from the United States, signed a contract for the supply of weapons from South Korea for $15 billion and with the shortest possible time.

The fact that US is extremely reluctant and sparing in handing over weapons to EE is not news for a long time. They prefer to pump up Afghanistan, Iraq and the Gulf countries instead.

Poles fear that the US and NATO will give them up when Russians decide to take Baltic states and Poland back.

View attachment 39620View attachment 39621

:)

@Explorer @Pistachio
So, what else are Balts and Poles supposed to do? Let their countries become subject to a back-wards empire that has tried to eradicate them historically and will try to again?

Perry Staltic

Zero Hedge self-admits that they initially made a mistake. The copy/paste you provided above says the bridge was destroyed, but if you go to the link it now says it was disabled. So apparently they got corrected and changed it.

Top photo shows actual damage to bridge. Bottom photo is photoshopped to make it look like a section of bridge completely collapsed. Zero Hedge changed the title of their article without making note of it (See above "Disables" and below "Destroys").

w3R7rSDv

@!!.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/russf/status/1552766811590037504

TeslaFan

It's true, Moscow was just swamps while Kiev had churches and other buildings.

Yes, Kiev is the founding city of Russia, and older than Moscow.
When Kiev had churches and buildings and Moscow was a swamp there was no country called Ukraina.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom