Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

russia use donbass and donbass mens LIKE MEAT!

These are semi separate forces even with their own field commanders, tanks units, etc.

Also why do you care for Donbas - everybody knows already that the rest of UA hates them for their separatist intentions...

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

This neighbor CORRUPTED ukraine with yanukovich and other pro-russians presidents. cuz of them we cannot BREATHE DUDE!!! russia CHOKED UKRAINE thru this corrupted politicans!!! PLS UNDERSTAND THIS. im telling you like HIGH IQ ukraine citizen

Ukrainian oligarchs ran Ukraine into the ground before Yanukovich. One of the richest and most successful parts of the USSR and it all got ruined after independence.

Perry Staltic

Photo of pontoon bridge built next to the Bridge in Kherson that was hit by HIMARS

FY0wf4RXEAIFj5R

docall18

its NOT TRUTH! i told earlier ABOUT UN PEACEKEEPERS!! RUSSIA 11 times said NO.

And kremlin wanted ukraine to say that crimea this is russia for donbass. Ukraine will never admit it!!! and this is right. crimea is ukraine
Ukraine is finished because of idiots like you.

Wouldnt have been so hard to accept Crimea & Donbas want nothing to do with you. Or maybe not joining an anti-Russia alliance.

Explorer

Wouldnt have been so hard to accept Crimea & Donbas want nothing to do with you. Or maybe not joining an anti-Russia alliance.
It's not known if those "referendums" and "seperatists" were legitimate and to what extent they were foreignly influenced

Peachy

Some interesting commentary here, especially in the second half where they talk about the motivation behind the potential Kherson counter offensive. And speculate how the west could pull out of this and save face (to piggyback on a Gonzalo Lira video posted by @Birdie recently).

The video is about 20 min

View: https://youtu.be/D9X7fnB-j3k

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

i told you in other posts reason of this war. they are simple. repeat - RUSSIA dont want ukrainians to be free. ITS SIMPLE!! They want us to be garbage like russians in russia. NO human right, ZERO!!!!!! even taxes in ukraine LESS that in russia - i repeat, russia is THE RICHEST country OF MINERAL resources on the PLANET EARTH. ITS OPENED INFO!! look how people in russia live!!!!! WTF MAN! its simple!
Despite of all UKRAINIANS STILL BETTER LIVE THAN RUSSIANS!! Dude i have 2 cars and 4 houses and im SO YOUNG MAN, im just businessman in ukraine!!!!! CALL ME ON ON FACETIME, i will prove you AND SHOW HOW I LIVE!! i have new built house and NO CORRUPTION, IM NOT POLITICAN, IM JUST BUSINESSMAN in free country of peace- UKRAINE. But paleolitic ussr communist terrorists attacked me for NOTHING in purpose of - i have to live in garbage like they are.
This is the core of your confusion.

You mistake the real reasons.

Also, you project from your upper middle class situation to other ukranians.
GERMANY ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT, ALMOST NOTHING!!!!!! Cuz they had 20 years corrupted politicans like merkel, shroder. They have ALMOST monopoly gas provider - RUSSIA. its STUPID. And its result of TOTAL CORRUPTION of germany.
To thecontrary, this shows that you don’t understand or realize what’s going on and that your knowledge of even recent Ukrainian politics and history is poor ( as is of many Ukrainians I encountered btw)

Germany has taken in 1 million of your countrymen even now, sheltering and caring for your refugees.

It has pumped endless billions into Ukraine since 1990. Either directly as an Individuen state or via funding EU-money going into Ukraine.

Also you Are clueless about geopolitics. Russia is and always has been Germany’s most important supplier of fossil Energy for good prices. It’s absolutely legit for Germany to enter into trade with Russia and having a pipeline through Ukraine for it provided Ukraine with massive fees since decades?
Do you even know how important those pipeline-fees were for Ukraine? Germany more or less paid them as a hand-out, a gift, because your country doesn’t have much other means of income. They don’t tell you that at no?

So the wealth of your farther and the economic conditions you thrived on were to a large degree enabled and funded by German tax money. Indirectly and directly by subsidies.

An Ukrainian blaming German chancellors for corruption is big. The less said about corruption in Ukraine the better.

Also you don’t realize that Polands support (which you say is huge) is enabled by Germany.
Every Soviet kit and tank you got from Poland and the like will be replaced by more modern German weapons or newly bought by it - the so called „Ringtausch“. Your propaganda never mebtioned that?

You‘re „so young“ you claim and it really shows in your inability to wager the needs and feelings of your fellow Ukrainians that don’t have the luck to do better economically. You don’t feel loyal to Ukraine because of ethnicity or culture but because of class. You belong to the class that profits from the status quo ante. At the same Time you defame people in Donbas to not „be able to live in capitalism“.
That’s just pathetic.

More pathetic is your nonsense about rhe „their cause“ for this war is Russia not wanting Ukraine as an example for another lifestyle next to its border. There are many examples already of former East-bloc states that improved after 1990. To think this is the one and only reason for war and denying the killing of 14.000 civilians in Donbas before the war…. Sick.

I would really like to take you on your offer and visit you. But I‘m a very steadfast male not easily swayed by emotions, compassion or pity. If you would show me around I would be able to correct you on many of your interpretations of reality or educate you about inner Workings and necessities of your life that you never before realized.
Given your aggressive and spiteful dementsprechend here I don’t think you could handle that - getting myself into danger then.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

im telling you like HIGH IQ ukraine citizen
Again. Classism. You might be correct that the bourgeois of your country or ambitious clever younger people tended to the west and felt a pro-Russian regime was against their interest.

But you pretended to be s democracy. The poorer (more numerous) classes and east leaning people were the majority. You had to accept their voting and wishes.

Western elites saw the schism in your Country and Instrumentalized your Class to overthrow democracy and then oppress the majority with post-Maidan regimes.

Zelensky campaigned on lies alone. He never intended to make peace

Hugh Johnson

Seems you are the first adequate person in this topical who have brain, im sorry to recommend you leave this pointless topic because the guys who sitting here seriously quotes dumbshit like pushilin, or russian ministry of defense which is really should be called ministry of endless lie, also the guys who sitting here really know nothing about ukraine and this war, because their informational field is 100% pro-russian twitter posters.

im done speaking with stupid people earlier in this topic, but really i came here today to see - what will they say about veeeery wild videos now which is everything in internet.

first video where russians killing ukrainian POW, they cut his eggs and penis by clerical knife, then they try to feed him with his eggs, and then they kill him.
Second video is where russians beheaded ukrainian POW and have put his head on the fence.

But im not surprised, in this pro-russian topic.... ABSOLUTELY SILENCE ABOUT THIS :D:D:D:D

Russians trying to interrupt informational field due to mentioned up here animal-human henocidal threats, with killing by termobaric bomb ukrainians in elenovka, and seriously think this is himars when earlier, russians propagandists doing photos with one bayraktar that they carry everywhere like they drop much bayraktars, the same with himars remains. Its just remains, to be proof they have to be photoed inside the wall or the ground, but its just photo.

And also retards in this topic seriously said that ukrainians put their heavy weapons near the houses, where all the telegram looks the opposide.

I even explained these guys my personal story with russian occupation, but this brainwashed non-chance-to-educate retards seriously keep sending me stupid pro-russian twitter twits, lmao.

They seriously talk here how good russia is, thats 100% proof that they know nothing about totalitarian communistic ***t russia. Absolutely brainless imbeciles which cannot even analyze the situation.

Even insitute of war not first time mentioned RUSSIAN(!!!!!!!!) telegram channel named Moscow calling, where really truely situation analyzed with THOUSANDS OF PROOFS of russian thugs, EVERYONE can came here and see, its not even ukraine, its russian channel. Thousands of proofs of russian heavy weapons near houses, THOUSANDS of proofs how they live and have ammunition warehouses in schools, and other civilian objects.

But no, they just looking pro-russian stupid twits. Non-educatable people. I wish you guys will be moved to russia to look how good life in this ***t.
Your borderline illiteracy aside, prove that it was Russians. Ukraine has committed many war crimes against Russian soldiers and Ukrainian civilians. It has lied repeatedly about everything and committed false flags like Bucha. Ukrainians do not hide their desire to commit atrocities.

There is every reason to believe this was another Ukrainian false flag.

Attachments

• 1659059273510051m.jpg
    1659059273510051m.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 9

froot1s

Photo of pontoon bridge built next to the Bridge in Kherson that was hit by HIMARS

FY0wf4RXEAIFj5R
Pls stop this, legitimate is well known russia-cipso account, they say they are ukrainian channel but everyone really know well that is russian channel. lmao.
YOur informational field is awful

froot1s

Okay, i wish somebody will occupate your house, and force you to accept that 40% of your house now is not yours. Just for nothing. Good luck man, perfect logic

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

A country is not a house. Especially not multi-ethnic, -cultural, -language, -allegiance fragmentation.

You don’t see this simple truth but accuse other of logical faults.

And Russia didn’t invade „just for nothing“. If you don’t start accepting the plethora of reasons for this war you will live in a twisted reality forever

This thread - though certainly not free of bias and misinformation/misinterpretations - is your chance to learn more and take a more sensible stance to the situation instead of just believing your country’s propaganda at face value
Okay, i wish somebody will occupate your house, and force you to accept that 40% of your house now is not yours. Just for nothing. Good luck man, perfect logic

Last edited:

BrianF

Putin always wanted to push Donbas back into UA as per Minsk agreements. That's why Russians were not bothered raising standards of living there and were ok for the Donbas to continue trading coal with the rest of Ukraine...

Perry Staltic

Some interesting commentary here, especially in the second half where they talk about the motivation behind the potential Kherson counter offensive. And speculate how the west could pull out of this and save face (to piggyback on a Gonzalo Lira video posted by @Birdie recently).

The video is about 20 min

View: https://youtu.be/D9X7fnB-j3k

There are actually 3 bridges across Dnieper near Kherson; he only mentions 2. The bridge in Kherson, the dam about 35-40 km upstream and a rail bridge about 5-7 km upstream. He mentions a 3rd bridge, but says it's across the Inhulets

Last edited:

froot1s

A country is not a house. Especially not multi-ethnic, -cultural, -language, -allegiance fragmentation.

You don’t see this simple truth but accuse other of logical faults.

And Russia didn’t invade „just for nothing“. If you don’t start accepting the plethora of reasons for this war you will live in a twisted reality forever

This thread - though certainly not free of bias and misinformation/misinterpretations - is your chance to learn more and take a more sensible stance to the situation instead of just believing your country’s propaganda at face value
today's classic example of russia propaganda which every day i see here in this topic

View: https://t.me/m0sc0wcalling/9306

Russians says "it was automobiles with humanitarian aid"
But civilians and photo proofs says it was weapon-carrier automobiles. Near civilian houses. But russia-***t propaganda keep saying that is ukraine hiding heavy weapon near houses without any proofs

Perry Staltic

today's classic example of russia propaganda which every day i see here in this topic

View: https://t.me/m0sc0wcalling/9306

Russians says "it was automobiles with humanitarian aid"
But civilians and photo proofs says it was weapon-carrier automobiles. Near civilian houses. But russia-***t propaganda keep saying that is ukraine hiding heavy weapon near houses without any proofs

What location is that?

There are hundreds of videos/photos showing UAF soldiers and their heavy weapons/ammo next to and in civilian structures.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom