Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

Former US President George W. Bush, who was played by Russian pranksters Vovan (Vladimir Kuznetsov) and Lexus (Aleksey Stolyarov), spoke to them about how the United States broke its promise not to expand NATO. A fragment of the prank was presented on Thursday, May 19, at the New Horizons educational marathon of the Knowledge society (the event was broadcast on the official website).

It is known that at the beginning of the conversation with Bush, one of the pranksters introduced himself as President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky and recalled that the former head of the White House administration, James Baker, promised Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev not to expand NATO.

“Listen, times are changing. Baker was my father's secretary of state, that was many years ago. This means that the United States also needs to adapt flexibly to the times. And that is why now you find such powerful support for our country,” said the former head of state.

Bush also agreed with claims that Baker's promises to Gorbachev are currently irrelevant and that in fact the "western world is at war against the Russians" is currently underway.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

This might be / could be why turkey vetoes Sweden and Finland’s nato-membership still. Turkey are very dependent on Russian grain imports. Maybe Putin pressures Erdogan. Just speculation. More likely these Erdogan is just bargaining with the west.

Still, Erdogans Islamo-authoritarian regime is in dire circumstances since inflation is skyhigj there and elections loom. He might not be able to forge and manipulate elections when there will also be a serious food crisis domestically.

Good position for Putin. Either he manages to deny nato-membership or if Erdogan agrees he can bring this pathetic player on Russia’s southern border to its knees finally.

rockarolla

Hugh Johnson

They say it's not fake. But I would give 50/50. A group of fighters from the West came for an armed struggle against globalism and the New World Order on the side of Russia. There is no accent (he speaks through a mask), he raises topics that are relevant just for the American right.

View: https://t.me/Russian_Reconquista/36914

I mostly agree with them, although I would use term like the American Empire. I like liberalism, though the current "liberals" are just authoritarians. Real liberals would never attack free speech or open discussion.

Can't really fault a person who voluntarily puts his life on the line to fight Nazis though.

rockarolla

LATEST RUMOR

(According to a source from the Office of the President of Ukraine)

Volodymyr Zelenskyy received information about preparations for his assassination by radical nationalists of the Azov battalion as a sign of retribution for the surrender of his brothers at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol. According to the remaining Azov fighters, Zelensky deliberately brought the situation to a catastrophe in order to get rid of the most dangerous nationalist group Azov for his power. Among other things, nationalists believe that Zelensky is already secretly preparing to surrender the country and flee to the West. At present, he is negotiating the introduction of a Polish "peacekeeping" contingent into a number of western regions. Also, under a plausible pretext, all available stocks of wheat and other grain crops are being exported from the country. This indicates that the independence of a significant part of the country will soon be actually lost. At the same time, Zelensky’s office understands that in the coming weeks the Ukrainian army will lose its combat readiness and the predominant part of Ukraine will come under the control of Russia, which will form its military-civilian administrations in these territories. The SBU, under the supervision of Western experts, is taking measures to neutralize the most dangerous nationalists.

docall18

Ukraine lost the war in the first five days, after that Russia had air, and thus artillery, dominance. Ukraine keeps feeding conscripts to the artillery, but that is not sustainable. The sanctions are inconvenient, but so far Russia is richer due to them while Europe is hit bad by the increase in energy prices.

Ukrainian leadership does what they are told, and in exchange they receive western citizenships and are allowed to loot from the billions being sent to Ukraine.

Russia seems poised to take Odessa too, because that would would deny Ukraine sea access and the gas and oil reserves. Which would serve the goal of demilitarisation of Ukraine by impoverishing it for a long time.
Ya, the Ukraine leadership has destroyed the country. Zelensky may not survive long after the fall of Donbas.

Not sure they will want to take Odessa. It would be costly, time consuming, and the city would be destroyed. Maybe If they cant reach a settlement after Donbas, Russia will go for the entire south coast.

Herbie

Well, then he has nothing to be afraid of :lolno:
If I was him, I would be most afraid of the fashion police, those plain green clothes are horrible, I certainly wouldn't want to die dressed so badly, Osama bin larden had style.

rockarolla

Podolyak on plans for the Ukrainian counteroffensive:

"For me, it is important that we liberate the Kherson region, and as harshly as possible for both collaborators and the Russian military. The Zaporozhye region. We need the waters of the Sea of Azov. I am in favor of forgetting the word "Russians" in the Kharkiv region. so that in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions they forget the word "Russians" and that the criminal elements who call themselves authorities - so that they are not physically there."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom