Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

It is reported the use of Su-57 by Russia in a special operation in Ukraine.

They operate outside the zone of active destruction by enemy air defense systems, using missile weapons.

For the first time in real combat, the Su-57 was tested in Syria in 2018. As previously reported, by the end of 2024, the Russian Aerospace Forces will receive 22 Su-57 aircraft, and by 2028 their number will be increased to 76 units. The first fighter entered the service in 2020.

Su-57 is designed to destroy all types of air, ground and surface targets. The aircraft has a supersonic cruising speed, intra-fuselage armament, radar-absorbing coating, as well as the latest set of onboard equipment.

Birdie

? Well, well, well. In advance of the vote to send another $40 billion dollars to Ukraine, and on the heels of Jurassic-era democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to the war-ravaged streets of Ukraine, a delegation of old-line Republican lawmakers also courageously penetrated the explosive military corridors to pay their vast and undying respects to former dancer and Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky, or Zelenskyy, or whatever his real name is.

McConnell, disguised for security purposes in a blue suit, was supported by co-adventurers and GOP senators John Barrasso of Wyoming, Susan Collins of Maine and John Cornyn of Texas.

Mitch felt the trip was very inspiring. “It was inspiring,” he said, “to visit the historic capital of a beautiful country that has been forced to fight for its own survival.” McConnell feels like the U.S. has NO CHOICE but to fight for Ukraine, and that’s why he had to go in person. Zoom just wouldn’t do. Never mind the risks, he doesn’t care about his own life. He lives to serve. “It is squarely in our national interest to help Ukraine achieve victory in this war and to help Ukraine and other countries deter other wars of aggression before they start,” he explained.

Hey Mitch. Now do the border.

Peachy

So, I haven't listened to Scott Ritter's latest but I hear he has pivoted somehow. I just read this interesting comment on Scott Ritter's latest and NATO:

Ritter says the Ukraine (I assume the western side) is developing operational depth. Well, let me tell you that the soldiers in the front are walking off the job faster than the depth can save the situation.
And then I’ll continue and say something else (grins). You found me sitting back a little and taking a coffee break. So, Ritter thinks he knows what the Russian strategy is, at least in the Ukraine. He does not, neither do I, neither does anyone else except the Russian leadership.
I happened to watch an interview with him recently and noticed a change. It sounded like anxiety. A worst-case-scenario kind of thinking, which is good to explore sometimes. He had expected this to end in two months, but still he says clearly that he doesn’t know Russia’s plan.

Paul Craig Roberts is someone who does this to the extreme. Sometimes his articles are really good but then they get hysterical and not worth reading imo.

rockarolla

1653116457442.png

Grain lend-lease

Not far from the Romanian city of Sulina, a commodity exchange was organized to trade Ukrainian grain - bulk carriers carry it along the Danube to reload directly into the sea onto large-capacity vessels.

So .. history repeats itself. Back in the 17th century, Karl gutted the Eastern European sucker, and took away the hetman's treasury. And now, the Eastern European sucker is getting liberated out of its grain. The fate of traitors is always the same...

Last edited:

rockarolla

1653122182126.png

1653122211826.png

A British guard sheltered a 22-year-old refugee from Lviv...
10 days later, he left his wife(with whom he lived for ten years) and two children.

Explorer

Why did russia bring down the quality of life whole of Eastern Europe under the ineffective system of communism if they now are supposedly such good guys?

Perry Staltic

Why did russia bring down the quality of life whole of Eastern Europe under the ineffective system of communism if they now are supposedly such good guys?

Weird way to frame a point, but Russia is neither the Soviet Union nor communist., nor are they "good guys". When did nazis become the good guys?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Current days Russia is not the Soviet Union, and isn’t the successor state neither legally nor constitutionally.

Not every single person in former Soviet states or satellites felt their lives had „low quality“. Though I agree that there is no good reasons argue in favor of both the Soviet political or economical system

This leads to
Russia probably (not clear) is one of few countries in the world that resists a global rule of an elite that is far worse, far more criminal and inhumane then for example the Soviet Union. That doesn’t make Russia or Putin the good guy, but in this situation we currently have, Russia succeeding with their aims in Ukraine would be a much better outcome for any middle class, anti-authoritarian, health-orientated, liberal-minded, ecosphere-protecting being on this Planet.

How can one not oppose a Puppet-regime Zelensky that aligned with fascist-tribalists wanting to eliminate culture and language of large portions of Ukraine’s populace?

A proven corrupt president. Willing to have thousands of his countrymen being killed in unwinable battles. Ordering siege and fortress setups just like Hitler did?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Drareg

View attachment 36971
View attachment 36972

A British guard sheltered a 22-year-old refugee from Lviv...
10 days later, he left his wife(with whom he lived for ten years) and two children.
Seems staged, designed to trigger all men are pigs mentality, the fascist propaganda machine is in full flight.
It also encourages similar behaviour in delusional males who may have refugees in their homes, should give the propagandists more stories down the line, it easily creates the impression of all men.

Perry Staltic

Appears to be fake

View: https://twitter.com/vic_top55/status/1527724904082247681

"Using a reverse image search, the top photograph used in the post was found on the Russian state-controlled media site Sputnik Images. The event date of the image is shown as "14.04.2022" and the import date is shown as "14.04.2022," which is April 14, 2022. This screengrab shows the photo as it appears on Sputnik Images with the caption, "Ukrainian prisoners of war attend an event in memory of those killed in Luhansk People's Republic as a result of shelling in 2014, in Luhansk, LPR," stated the outlet.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom