Trump Elected Again?

Nemo

Tucker Carlson is reporting the FBI lead and organized the January 6 "insurrection". The FBI was behind the whole thing, including getting people into the Capitol building for the psyop.

Nemo

I think that we are all beginning to recognize this. Those that haven't are blind to the dictates of their high priests. And their numbers can't be much lower than those who are mesmerized by the high priests of vaccination.

For this reason, in a population mostly controlled by the dictates of high priests, it is not possible to find a way to peacefully change the tone of leadership in the country. It will always be serving the sponsors of the high priesthoods, and the people will always be served last, if they are ever served at all.

The best outcome ever is to live in a sterile bubble of goodness and kindness, in a much larger bubble of evil and hopelessness. Try to bring goodness outside your bubble, and your bubble will be popped and the comfort of that buffer will be lost.

That would explain why those who have a larger bubble and who can be of greater influence - the billionaires - tend to be the kind who will never use their resources to improve the world. For to do so will mean that they lose their own buffer of comfort and luxury, and it's so hard when one has a lot more to lose. In this world, every one blessed should know his limits - his place in the world, so to speak, and dare not challenge the gods.

Keep going to your places of worship, keep having quality time with your family, keep enjoying the fruits from your garden, but don't mind the families being uprooted and misplaced from their neighborhoods by wars waged upon them using your tax dollars. Be thankful and please, be a good citizen and do your civic duty and vote us back in the time around.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And if it's broke, someone will fix it soon. Keep praying. Keep the faith. By the grace of God, it will be fixed. Faith will move mountains. Just think of the mustard seed. Love you all.

Not me. I don't have a high priest and I don't recognize this at all. I think Trump will be reinstated fairly soon (not sure how much of this slow roll of the election results remains) and remains in control of the country with the military. I think the Biden fake inauguration was staged before January 20. I base this mainly on my own observation.

They just finished the hand recount in Arizona. Results soon. Tucker Carlson is reporting the FBI organized and lead the January 6 "insurrection" psyop. Any moment it will be announced that "Ashli Babbitt" was never killed. Dopiest death scene I've watched since my buddy produced a B movie starring Charlene Tilton. I believe the title was Texas Payback. Or it might have been his kung fu one.

Fauci's on the run. A GA judge has ordered a recount there. There's a scandal in GA over lack of chain of custody documents. It turns out over half the counties in the country had their voting machines connected to the Internet.

In Italy half a dozen generals have already testified in court how they switched votes for the ClA on their national security satellite.

The "G7 Summit" was the phoniest thing I've ever seen. Boris Johnson hosts the big luncheon at what looks like a Dairy Queen and Biden has to sit at a dirty table with a spilled drink on it. If you guys aren't picking up on these clues, NEVER PLAY POKER. They're leaving a trail of breadcrumbs the size of boulders.

A judge just reversed another of Biden's Executive Orders. They've basically all been reversed now because they were meant to be.

You notice how magically & immediately they resolve the Colonial Pipeline "crisis" and then the big beef crisis?

We are, in fact, in Trump's second term, for better or worse. It's a shame he's so stupid on the vax, because the rest is entertaining.

Trump is carrying out a classic wrestling plot. The ref is always looking the other way when the bad guy does something villainous to the good guy. The crowd is in agony, screaming at the ref to look at what's going on. Soon the good guy will be leaping to his feet and the crowd will go out of their minds.

Trump hosted Wrestlemania IV and V, you know.

yerrag

Not me. I don't have a high priest and I don't recognize this at all. I think Trump will be reinstated fairly soon (not sure how much of this slow roll of the election results remains) and remains in control of the country with the military. I think the Biden fake inauguration was staged before January 20. I base this mainly on my own observation.

They just finished the hand recount in Arizona. Results soon. Tucker Carlson is reporting the FBI organized and lead the January 6 "insurrection" psyop. Any moment it will be announced that "Ashli Babbitt" was never killed. Dopiest death scene I've watched since my buddy produced a B movie starring Charlene Tilton. I believe the title was Texas Payback. Or it might have been his kung fu one.

Fauci's on the run. A GA judge has ordered a recount there. There's a scandal in GA over lack of chain of custody documents. It turns out over half the counties in the country had their voting machines connected to the Internet.

In Italy half a dozen generals have already testified in court how they switched votes for the ClA on their national security satellite.

The "G7 Summit" was the phoniest thing I've ever seen. Boris Johnson hosts the big luncheon at what looks like a Dairy Queen and Biden has to sit at a dirty table with a spilled drink on it. If you guys aren't picking up on these clues, NEVER PLAY POKER. They're leaving a trail of breadcrumbs the size of boulders.

A judge just reversed another of Biden's Executive Orders. They've basically all been reversed now because they were meant to be.

You notice how magically & immediately they resolve the Colonial Pipeline "crisis" and then the big beef crisis?

We are, in fact, in Trump's second term, for better or worse. It's a shame he's so stupid on the vax, because the rest is entertaining.
I'd like to be proven wrong.

We know the election is stolen. We know the pandemic is really a pandemic. We know who the perps are.

So what? Who controls the presses that mint the dollars? Who pays the CIA and the FBI and the DOJ and the judges and the senate and congress and? Who is powerful and is wise and has a heart who isn't dead?

And who is willing to stand up and die dor the cause of freedom, and who will take up their cause once they die, and keep on this barrage together against the dictators and their minions?

You?

Me?

Us?

No.

Others will. Just pray and everything will be fine. Have faith.

Nemo

We know the election is stolen. We know the pandemic is really a pandemic. We know who the perps are.

So what? Who controls the presses that mint the dollars? Who pays the CIA and the FBI and the DOJ and the judges and the senate and congress and? Who is powerful and is wise and has a heart who isn't dead?

And who is willing to stand up and die dor the cause of freedom, and who will take up their cause once they die, and keep on this barrage together against the dictators and their minions?

You?

Me?

Us?

No.

It's a show, yerrag. I'm not going to fight with you because I really like you and respect you and it would be unfair to expect a person to see it like me, because I admit this is unusual. But it's a show. We're all supposed to be learning to appreciate America or something.

The only parts that we will see got out of hand were Bat Plague and the shots. I think they're going to stick to the Wuhan lab narrative and make China the bad guys. But that deal too is already worked out. The Wuhan lab was our lab. I'm looking forward to the next development in that plot line.

Here's another tell. Governor Ducey just signed an Executive Order banning vaccine passports and mask mandates at all Arizona schools/universities. Ducey is the Christopher Moltisanti to the McCain crime syndicate there (involved in child trafficking, drug trafficking and everything else). He is supposed to keep Bat Plague going and up his vax numbers. Now someone has put the squeeze on him on this. He also fought the AZ recount, if you remember.

How is it that these corrupt judges and Republican senators in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, PA, AZ, NH who couldn't be convinced to order forensic audits before January 6 suddenly all agree on audits six months into "Biden's term"? Ever seen that before?

How is it that the media is suddenly reporting the Wuhan lab leaked the virus -- a Trump narrative -- and that Trump was right on hydroxychloroquine? How is it the media is suddenly harassing Kamala about the "crisis at the southern border", which the media never cared about?

Did you see the bizarre Kamala speech to no one yesterday? Never a pullback to show the crowd because there was no one there.

Did you see Janet Yellen talk about how great it was that the Fed had to keep raising their inflation forecast? In what universe does a Treasury Secretary say something like that?

How come Biden's continuing to fill in missing pieces in the southern border wall? That's not a Democrat issue.

But for sheer comedy, I'll say it again, the spilled drink on Biden's picnic table at Boris's Dairy Queen luncheon takes the cake.

Nemo

Look, here's more of what I'm talking about.

Suddenly tonight it gets revealed that the main character in the "Capital Siege" is a former FBI section chief with top secret clearance.

Thomas Caldwell was the "Oath Keeper" who planned the Capital Siege and was also the person to direct "rioters" that were another two dozen FBI agents. Basically, everyone who faked any "violence" for the media at the ridiculous staged event was an FBI agent or an actor from an Uber commercial paid $90k by NBC and CNN.

This revelation, right after Merrick Garland gives his little speech about how the biggest threat to the nation is these supposed white supremacist terrorists like the ones at the "insurrection".

Why is every character in the fake Biden administration getting shown up as a fool almost instantly every time they speak? Why is the mainstream media even reporting this after their laborious and incessant lies about the "insurrection" over the past five and a half months?

View: https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/status/1404979739782172672

yerrag

It's a show, yerrag. I'm not going to fight with you because I really like you and respect you and it would be unfair to expect a person to see it like me, because I admit this is unusual. But it's a show. We're all supposed to be learning to appreciate America or something.

The only parts that we will see got out of hand were Bat Plague and the shots. I think they're going to stick to the Wuhan lab narrative and make China the bad guys. But that deal too is already worked out. The Wuhan lab was our lab. I'm looking forward to the next development in that plot line.

Here's another tell. Governor Ducey just signed an Executive Order banning vaccine passports and mask mandates at all Arizona schools/universities. Ducey is the Christopher Moltisanti to the McCain crime syndicate there (involved in child trafficking, drug trafficking and everything else). He is supposed to keep Bat Plague going and up his vax numbers. Now someone has put the squeeze on him on this. He also fought the AZ recount, if you remember.

How is it that these corrupt judges and Republican senators in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, PA, AZ, NH who couldn't be convinced to order forensic audits before January 6 suddenly all agree on audits six months into "Biden's term"? Ever seen that before?

How is it that the media is suddenly reporting the Wuhan lab leaked the virus -- a Trump narrative -- and that Trump was right on hydroxychloroquine? How is it the media is suddenly harassing Kamala about the "crisis at the southern border", which the media never cared about?

Did you see the bizarre Kamala speech to no one yesterday? Never a pullback to show the crowd because there was no one there.

Did you see Janet Yellen talk about how great it was that the Fed had to keep raising their inflation forecast? In what universe does a Treasury Secretary say something like that?

How come Biden's continuing to fill in missing pieces in the southern border wall? That's not a Democrat issue.

But for sheer comedy, I'll say it again, the spilled drink on Biden's picnic table at Boris's Dairy Queen luncheon takes the cake.

You didn't mention FB and Twitter having a change of heart also with the Wuhan lab leak theory, right?

And what about YouTube allowing content now that used to expect to be censored?

Just because they allow a little of this and a little of that, a little icing here and there - means anything at all.

They're continuing the same candy here and candy there to give their spin writers some ammo to continue to put us in their Hollywood or Hillybillywood.

They're the producer and the director in a production where we're the expendable extras in the set.

Last edited:

Regina

Tucker Carlson is reporting the FBI lead and organized the January 6 "insurrection". The FBI was behind the whole thing, including getting people into the Capitol building for the psyop.
That's pretty huge.
No one on the boob tube can say anything not approved.
We'll see if we get a liittle nuremburg show of things.

In any case, they moved the agenda immensely forward. Got rid of cash.
Killed a lot of people. Transferred an enormous amount of wealth to themselves.
Reduced mom n pop businesses. Gonna bank the unbanked.
Got in heaps more surveillance infrastructure. Got in the SpaceForce.
4IR still moving along........

yerrag

n any case, they moved the agenda immensely forward. Got rid of cash.
Wasn't Trump vs CIA and COVID-19 Mask vs Masking and Vax vs Anti-Vaxxing successive headline stealers to mask all these?

They were all diversions at best, and assaults at worst.

Pistachio

As much as I like Tucker Carlson and agree with much of what he says, it seems he is controlled opposition. Does he wear his Kabbalah red string on air to signal to the Left not to worry, that he is in on the fix?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUj2D6g4-gk

Nemo

That's pretty huge.
No one on the boob tube can say anything not approved.
We'll see if we get a liittle nuremburg show of things.

In any case, they moved the agenda immensely forward. Got rid of cash.

You're right. Not gonna deny that.

Nemo

As much as I like Tucker Carlson and agree with much of what he says, it seems he is controlled opposition. Does he wear his Kabbalah red string on air to signal to the Left not to worry, that he is in on the fix?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUj2D6g4-gk

Doesn't matter too much on this issue, because many outlets are reporting it, even mainstream.

I agree he's controlled opposition.

Nemo

You didn't mention FB and Twitter having a change of heart also with the Wuhan lab leak theory, right?

And what about YouTube allowing content now that used to expect to be censored?

Just because they allow a little of this and a little of that, a little icing here and there - means anything at all.

They're continuing the same candy here and candy there to give their spin writers some ammo to continue to put us in their Hollywood or Hillybillywood.

They're the producer and the director in a production where we're the expendable extras in the set.

I agree about the production. And I agree they give out little doggie biscuits to us when we're good while continuing the overall attack.

I even agree the war's not over and the outcome is not certain.

And @Regina is right that they've done a lot of permanent damage.

Nemo

You?

Me?

Us?

No.

I'm reading a great book. It's essentially an ethnography of worldwide peasantry by James C. Scott titled Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance.

It's about how peasants have subverted their oppressors for the past 100 years or so. I'm literally reading it for ideas, lol, because we got caught without any organization or leadership and that's a bad way to get caught.

But the point of it is that, when there's a great imbalance of power, resistance often begins anonymously, with little subversive acts that can't be traced, and with new rules of loyalty and decency to each other within the subjugated majority.

I see the little subversive acts happening all over the place, with all kinds of people joining in, from vax scientists warning early not to vax to Q followers posting everything they can find about the pedo elites to Klaus Schwab memers to a mother at a school board meeting reading her kindergartener's new textbook on anal sex aloud as the school board POS squirm and turn red.

Rather than despair, everyone should look for some small way to help the resistance. Everyone can't be a leader, but leaders will emerge.

Dolores Cahill has already emerged. So has Richard Fleming, Peter McCullough, Dr. Hodkinson, Dr. Tenpenny, Lee Merritt. Senator Johnson has been good. DeSantis has been good. Marjorie Taylor Greene fights. Reiner Fuellmer's got his lawsuit for crimes against humanity going. America's Frontline Doctors are prescribing ivermectin and HCQ. We got vaccine passports banned in multiple states. Newspapers in Israel published instructions on how to counterfeit the mandated vaccine passports there, until the mandate was overturned.

The crime boss governor of California is about to be kicked out of office in his recall. The election fraud is being exposed. You just have to get your head out of grieving for the lost past and relish the fight.

S-VV

All of this looks like a fever dream. I don't even know what or who to believe anymore. Utter confusion. I guess its by design.

Pistachio

All of this looks like a fever dream. I don't even know what or who to believe anymore. Utter confusion. I guess its by design.
It is by design. A lot of it is based on Soviet non-linear propaganda, or what Adam Curtis calls "hypernormalization".

It's all kabbalist politics. (dialectical processes). They are basically, alchemically trying to merge the right and the left for world government. To do that, they have to accelerate (accelerationism) both the Left and the Right to their extreme ends before they can get the desired synthesis they want. The same applies to their racial agendas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI27qk1irg0

Last edited:

S-VV

It is by design. A lot of it is based on Soviet non-linear propaganda, or what Adam Curtis calls "hypernormalization".

It's all kabbalist politics. (dialectical processes). They are basically, alchemically trying to merge the right and the left for world government. To do that, they have to accelerate (accelerationism) both the Left and the Right to their extreme ends before they can get the desired synthesis they want. The same applies to their racial agendas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI27qk1irg0

Very interesting concept. I guess they drop enough signs so that everybody can justify and amplify their particular beliefs while the truths gets drowned.

If they have mastered this as well as it seems they have, any geniune opposition movement will be completely neutralised before it gains any traction, and turned into part of the show

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals