Trump Elected Again?

Nemo

Kim Clement prophesized Trump. He also prophesized he would have 2 terms. He also prophesized there would be 2 presidents, such a strange thing he said, how do we have 2 presidents? The first time he prophesized Trump, guess where Kim was? Scottsdale, AZ, located in Maricopa county. Boom.

Kim died 2 weeks after Trump was elected, his job was done.

That's cool info. Thank you, Charlie.

Nemo

The Pennsylvania 2020 election forensic audit is about to start, with full subpoena power.

They pretend that when the audit proves Trump had a landslide win in the state that it won't make a difference. But that's false.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that fraud vitiates anything.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nemo

I've followed this guy through every source and nook and cranny he's followed in years of researching the Vegas massacre and he's put together the best account that I've seen.

"I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE FBI HAD FOREKNOWLEDGE OF, AND ALMOST CERTAINLY WAS INVOLVED IN, THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE 1/06 'INSURRECTION', AND HERE’S WHY: I spent 2,000 hours researching the Vegas Concert Shooting, and despite many LVMPD officer body cam videos mentioning multiple shooters and active shooters up to 3 miles down the strip until 4 hours after Paddock was DEAD, McCarran air traffic control advising of active shooters on runways, unidentified helicopters violating flight rules near the concert grounds, and evidence that Paddock’s hotel room window was NOT broken at the time of the shooting, Comey’s FBI concluded that a depressed, “down on his luck”, 64 year old man was responsible for all the carnage. THAT IS WHEN I DECIDED THAT THE FBI HAD NO CREDIBILITY AND THAT THEY ARE CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

"Some have asked for my opinion on the Vegas Concert Shooting who/how/and why. Here it is: Old guard (Islamist) Saudis were unhappy with the leadership of their country, and wanted to assassinate Prince Bin Salman and/or the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. (Bin Salman’s brother). The Saudis purchase a huge $ amount of aircraft and weapons from U.S. based defense contractors, pay our government a huge amount of money to have their people trained by our military, and the old guard Saudis HATE President Trump.

"FYI: The Vegas Four Seasons Hotel (floors 35 - 39 of the 43 floors in Mandalay Bay) were co-owned by Trump-hating Saudi Alwaleed Bin Talal and BILL GATES at the time of the shooting.

"The Deep State ALLOWED pre-planned assassination attempts on our soil, including quite possibly on the Saudi Ambassador, Jared Kushner, and Ivanka Trump, who reportedly were on a private jet that landed on the McCarren Airport runway closest to the concert grounds just as the shooting began. McCarran Air Traffic Control advised of active shooters on that runway, closed that runway, and was communicating with LVMPD officers about 'corralling' those shooters before transmissions were scrambled.

"Concert goers who hid in airport hangars reported gun battles outside and seeing people down on the tarmac. There was also a reported hostage situation that resulted in a death at a helicopter tour facility.

"To sum it up, the Deep State allowed the Military Industrial Complex supporting Saudis to engage in assassination attempts, using Saudi and Deep State personnel, on our soil. MGM stockholders such as the Globalist dirtbag George Soros and the shady MGM CEO, James Murren, were paid for the use of Mandalay Bay and the concert grounds by being allowed to short sell MGM stock just one month before the attack.

"On top of that, the attack was used to attempt to weaken our 2nd Amendment rights, and the killing of likely Trump supporting country music fans as cover for the main objective was just a sick bonus to the Deep State and the hard core Islamist Saudis. I could be wrong, but after 2,000 hours of research, I tend to doubt it."

I'd add that there is now clear video out there of gunfire from those unidentified helicopters flying by the concert ground, and reports that they were FBI snipers shooting at the crowd.

When this guy mentions radio transmissions, he actually has recordings of those transmissions. I listened to them. Twitter killed his account to get rid of them.

James Murren is widely known in Vegas as the filthiest of criminals.

And there were witnesses all over Vegas who testified to every aspect of this -- shootings at the Bellagio at the same time as the concert shootings. Shootings at the Tropicana at the same time. This was a coordinated attack up and down the Vegas Strip, nothing like the whitewashed story the FBI told after they took control of the cover-up.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

yerrag

Just don't get Michael Bay involved.

LucyL

"I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE FBI HAD FOREKNOWLEDGE OF, AND ALMOST CERTAINLY WAS INVOLVED IN, THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE 1/06 'INSURRECTION',
Today I stumbled over a screenshot of a Jack Posobiec tweet from January 3, 2021, I had saved for the purposes of later examining it's prophetic value. Funny thing, he's deleted it. Poso prides himself on being a source of info. Maybe he went too far that time?

Jan 4 2021 epic week.png

Jack deleted prophetic tweet 2.png

Jack deleted prophetic tweet.png

Nemo

Today I stumbled over a screenshot of a Jack Posobiec tweet from January 3, 2021, I had saved for the purposes of later examining it's prophetic value. Funny thing, he's deleted it. Poso prides himself on being a source of info. Maybe he went too far that time?

View attachment 24489

View attachment 24488

View attachment 24490

I think Posobiec's sources told him there would be an amazing development and sincerely believed that.

Then something changed and they went to a new plan.

LucyL

I think Posobiec's sources told him there would be an amazing development and sincerely believed that.

Then something changed and they went to a new plan.
I don't think so. The "insurrection" was planned in advance. It may have had something to do with this:

1624393677961.png

Nemo

Warren Buffett has resigned from his trustee position at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Nemo

Adam Housley, a former senior correspondent of one of the big networks and one of the few competent honest reporters out there, is confirming that Dong Jingwei has defected and is in the hands of the DlA (Defense Intelligence Agency).

Dong Jingwei was head of CCP Military Intelligence.

Thomas Wictor, a battlefield analysis expert and former spook of some kind whose father was also a spook, says:

"There's never been a defection of this magnitude in human history. The ramifications can't be calculated.

"Only Trump would have the balls to orchestrate it...

"It takes out ALL of Trump's enemies, foreign and domestic."

He believes the final roadblock to Trump's return has just been removed. He believes Dong can prove that the Democrats accepted help from the CCP in the form of military operations on U.S. soil [there were Chinese agents at the "siege on the White House" in May 2020 and China recruited and trained BLM rioters, at least partly out of their Houston embassy that Trump shut down) and then in the form of stealing the election.

If Dong can prove all that, it's immense because it means the U.S. can seize all of China's property in the U.S. (all the meat-processing plants, farmland, wind farms and everything else) as well as the property of everyone that worked with China on the riots and election fraud (most of the Democrat Party, Bill Gates, George Soros, Alexander Soros, Zuckerberg, etc.) Bill Gates alone is the largest owner of farmland in the U.S.

Last edited:

Nemo

Domains of 92 foreign news websites (probably over 100 now), including Iran Press TV, have been seized by the U.S. government, according to Jim Stone.

Here's an example:

Reportedly these are mainstream media outlets in these countries.

Nemo

Really is, Lollipop. Things are speeding up.

McAfee was just Arkancided (I'll bet you a hundred dollars he was released into protective custody).

He left 31 terrabytes of incriminating data on politicians and said his dead man's switch would go off in a day.

yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals