Trump Elected Again?

Freedom99

The Democrats’ “Voter Fraud Enhancement Act” (HR1) Will “Nationalize Election Theft” – Rep. Mo Brooks​

By Joe Hoft

Regina

Maria Bartiromo: “I Know Biden’s on the Phone All the Time with Obama and I’m Hearing He’s Running Things from Behind the Scenes” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
I think the real puppeteers do not care if we beat up their puppets. Biden's on the phone' with Kerry too. Or Susan Rice and whoever writes her script.

Attachments

• fooled ya.jpeg
    fooled ya.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 4

yerrag

I think the real puppeteers do not care if we beat up their puppets. Biden's on the phone' with Kerry too. Or Susan Rice and whoever writes her script.

...I got all my fraudsters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and steal

Everyone can see we're conniving
As we bling on by
And, we squirm just like rats of a litter
I can't help but lie

All, all of the people around us they say
Donkeys and elephants
Just let me state we don't care
We just don't care what size **** it's just the same

Last edited:

Regina

...I got all my fraudsters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and steal

Everyone can see we're conniving
As we bling on by
And, we squirm just like rats of a litter
I can't help but lie

All, all of the people around us they say
Donkeys and elephants
Just let me state we don't care
We just don't care what size **** it's just the same

;)

Lejeboca

I suppose this thread is also a sync for the Election fraud evidence (Let me know though if there is a better fitting thread).
A very informative and evidence-based--as we like it here on RPF--exposé of foreign interference from a white-hat hacker.

tagging @haidut in his white-hat capacity :):

yerrag

Trump now is pimping once again for vaccination. But of course, Warp Speed brought us here, and for sure he wants Warp Speed to succeed 101%:

I feel a lot, lot better now. Win or lose, it made no significant difference. Trump is actually more deceptive than Biden. Biden doesn't pretend that he's not bought and paid for, but Trump is all pretense and preening. Heaven forbid he comes back in 2024.

No more good cop, bad cop routine. I've left the country, never going back. Good riddance! There are at least 3 more places I would prefer - China, Russia, and Iran.

nomoreketones

Trump now is pimping once again for vaccination. But of course, Warp Speed brought us here, and for sure he wants Warp Speed to succeed 101%:

I feel a lot, lot better now. Win or lose, it made no significant difference. Trump is actually more deceptive than Biden. Biden doesn't pretend that he's not bought and paid for, but Trump is all pretense and preening. Heaven forbid he comes back in 2024.

No more good cop, bad cop routine. I've left the country, never going back. Good riddance! There are at least 3 more places I would prefer - China, Russia, and Iran.

Regardless of whether Trump is good or bad, stealing a presidential election with massive election fraud is bad for the United States. Maybe Trump didn't deserve to win especially with his horrible Supreme Court picks who seem to be weak on civil liberties. But the principle of free and fair elections is gone forever now that those in power have the blueprint for stealing the election if there is ever another anti-establishment candidate in the future. Going forward, we will be stuck with an establishment Democrat vs an establishment Republican so the winner won't even matter.

The globalists have won. Freedom is dead in the United States. Civil liberties and freedom of speech and expression are gone forever.

Dr. B

Regardless of whether Trump is good or bad, stealing a presidential election with massive election fraud is bad for the United States. Maybe Trump didn't deserve to win especially with his horrible Supreme Court picks who seem to be weak on civil liberties. But the principle of free and fair elections is gone forever now that those in power have the blueprint for stealing the election if there is ever another anti-establishment candidate in the future. Going forward, we will be stuck with an establishment Democrat vs an establishment Republican so the winner won't even matter.

The globalists have won. Freedom is dead in the United States. Civil liberties and freedom of speech and expression are gone forever.

why do you say his SC picks are weak on civil liberties. also what do you mean by freedom of speech being gone? dont we still have that for the most part. if youre referring to the cancel culture trend, it would be a normal part of a free market. like if someone says something other people dislike or his employers dislike, their employers can fire them, people can boycott their product etc. freedom of speech is only supposed to mean the government cant go after you for free speech and noone can violate your rights to life, liberty, property, based on you saying offensive/unpopular things.

nomoreketones

if youre referring to the cancel culture trend, it would be a normal part of a free market.
Not free market because when the a private company acts as an agent of the federal government then the private company is legally is bound by the 1st amendment in the constitution. Much of cancel culture takes place on Facebook/Twitter which has engaged in censorship under the direction of the U.S. government.

Also, Facebook/Twitter were complicit in the coverup of the election fraud by banning several people from their platforms who posted evidence supporting the claims of election fraud. Just because Facebook/Twitter are private companies doesn't allow them to get involved in the coverup of the biggest crime of the century.

Dr. B

Not free market because when the a private company acts as an agent of the federal government then the private company is legally is bound by the 1st amendment in the constitution. Much of cancel culture takes place on Facebook/Twitter which has engaged in censorship under the direction of the U.S. government.

Also, Facebook/Twitter were complicit in the coverup of the election fraud by banning several people from their platforms who posted evidence supporting the claims of election fraud. Just because Facebook/Twitter are private companies doesn't allow them to get involved in the coverup of the biggest crime of the century.

i thought government cannot force censorship but private companies can censor as they please? not sure if companies being public should change that?

shouldnt they be allowed to do the coverups, this would depend on the companys own choices? if you have absolute freedom in the market wouldnt that occur

themaestro

Yet 63 Trump lawsuits were dismissed in state and federal court. Too bad they couldn't use Facebook and Twitter posts as evidence?

Trump ate a fuckton of PUFA every day, why would this forum support him?

nomoreketones

Yet 63 Trump lawsuits were dismissed in state and federal court.
Yes, dismissed with procedural excuses because the court system has been corrupted in the United States. The Supreme court at the very least should have heard the evidence for a few of the legal cases.

Too bad they couldn't use Facebook and Twitter posts as evidence?
Facebook and twitter posts don't qualify as evidence in the legal system. The purpose of Twitter/Facebook is to brainwash the masses into believe the United States has free and fair elections. Anyone who doesn't conform to the official state narrative risks being booted from the platform.

yerrag

They cannot but they do. We live in a fascist country now. But most people don't realize it.
I suppose there are a lot of idiots in this country. A product of a systematic destruction of minds in the education system, courtesy of Zionists.

Seven out of eight Ivy League presidents are Jewish, and are likely to be Zionists.

themaestro

Yes, dismissed with procedural excuses because the court system has been corrupted in the United States. The Supreme court at the very least should have heard the evidence for a few of the legal cases.

Facebook and twitter posts don't qualify as evidence in the legal system. The purpose of Twitter/Facebook is to brainwash the masses into believe the United States has free and fair elections. Anyone who doesn't conform to the official state narrative risks being booted from the platform.

LOL. Then why don't you read the decision by Stephanos Bibas, a TRUMP nominated judge in Pennslyvania?

Instead of election fraud in every single state that Trump lost (but of course, none that he won, or when it came to Repubulican Congressional races), how about maybe considering Trump was a corrupt narcissistic incompetent spray-tanned moron who appealed to the people's worst instincts and was utterly unqualified to be President??

yerrag

a corrupt narcissistic incompetent spray-tanned moron who appealed to the people's worst instincts and was utterly unqualified to be President??
... who appeased the worst instincts of Zionists, both Jewish and Christian...

yerrag

It was not an America First policy, but in reality a Zion First, America Last policy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals