Trump Elected Again?

yerrag

Who has the power? After Governor Abbot lifted the mask mandate a bank in Texas continues to enforce mask wearing and calls police on a customer.

Abbott plays the game. He makes people think it's open but allows businesses within the state to make their own rules.

Toothless.

Spineless.

yerrag

Would a RINO or Dem governor proclaim lockdown mode on his state and then tell businesses to make their own rules? No.

Michael Mohn

Would a RINO or Dem governor proclaim lockdown mode on his state and then tell businesses to make their own rules? No.
Where did Gov. Abbot gave the right to businesses to make up rules concerning public health? The bank is in breach of contract for refusing to serve one of its customers. The police is unlawfully arresting citizens. Businesses can't impose arbitrary ruĺes that impede on the contractual rights of their customers. I hope this woman sues the s!i# out of the bank.

yerrag

Where did Gov. Abbot gave the right to businesses to make up rules concerning public health? The bank is in breach of contract for refusing to serve one of its customers. The police is unlawfully arresting citizens. Businesses can't impose arbitrary ruĺes that impede on the contractual rights of their customers. I hope this woman sues the s!i# out of the bank.
It's in the proclamation he made, but of course that part where businesses can decide for themselves is lost in the details. Like I said, Abbott plays the game.

Regina

I think they aspire to make first world nations into third world nations, if I were to frame nations in terms of the US-Soviet cold war distinction.

Third world nations are often dictatorial, but that's where the similarity ends. The good ones are dictatorships because there is no educated and patriotic middle class base to build a functional democracy. The bad ones have no desire to develop a functional democracy. The US deep state masters want to have no middle class, such that it would have a democracy in name only. It started destroying education and has already achieved that goal. It is now in an irreversible process of siphoning off middle class wealth and transferring it into its corporate kleptocrat elites. To ensure it is irreversible, it brings in populations that have no understanding of democracy, of quality of life, and that only understands survival. These immigrants would gladly trade freedom for security in food and shelter.

This transforms the US into a corrupt bureaucracy with no desire to improve the livelihood of its people. As long as it propagandizes "equality and equity," it's got a large electorate by the balls. If the remaining middle class were halfway smart, they would emigrate into other countries as they have no future in a country designed to make life miserable for all except its elites.

Israel will continue to feed off the US as it continues to dominate all of Western civilization, as it has already de facto controlled Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, despite Brexit. As you can see, the people of UK have been neutered just as the US citizens have, as seen in the recent US presidential elections. It will continue to use its virtue signaling apparitchik to sway its estrogen-laden masses to agitate for redress of invented grievances against the white population in these countries. They will continue to bomb the Middle East, using NATO, and this will continue the wave of migration into countries that used to be white majority. With the racial mix making these countries lands of Babel, the more control the Zionists will have.

Power in the dark shadows is what Zionists have mastered to perfection. It already controlled the Nazis and the Allied Powers. It just happened that the Allied won, and the Nazis were demonized. Either way that war played out, Israel would still get what it wanted. Just as Israel continue to get what it wanted whether the US presidency is Republican or Democrat, or whether Trump won or Biden won.

It is to be noted that the only voices of real dissent come from Russia and Iran. China is the pragmatist as China is like Israel, it wins whichever the outcome. The Zionist set the agenda, as in how it staged the COVID hoax. The Chinese play along. It just keeps making and selling to whoever needs its products - like masks, test kits, and vaccines.

Zionists also know how to use populations to further its cause. They control the propaganda, they incite hate and provided tinder to the fire that would feed racial discord. They made the Holocaust, with the Nazis as patsies. They used the genocide of its own people to claim eternal victimhood for Jews, this way using their own people as a sacrificial lamb to market their victimhood. And they proceed to use their victimhood as their charm to fend off charges against their evil practices.

Once again, they are creating wars to displace peoples, and then using these people to weaken their target Western countries via immigration. And they will again use their propaganda machine to incite racial divisions, thus putting Western countries on the defensive and unable to challenge them.

You can see Zionism's sacrifical lambism at work once again. Once again, fellow Jews are being genetically modified en masse in the first mass trial of mRNA vaccines. I don't know what the plot here is, but as it thickens we will find out what the end game is.

Peoples are just pawns in their huge chessboard.
Did you see this video I posted on a different thread? Shai calls them Sabbateans, as well as zionists.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Freedom99

Last edited:

Freedom99

You will own nothing!.... Oops, wait, isn't that Communism? Precisely! ( The State/government owns everything, including your freedom. Actually the "communist party" on top, ruling and controlling everything and everyone).

Bingo, it is Communism! .... but you can also call Slavery ! , at core, the same Shi*t!

4t2fdl.jpg

yerrag

Did you see this video I posted on a different thread? Shai calls them Sabbateans, as well as zionists.
Just watched it. Thanks.

It's hard to keep up as every video I watch takes me away from watching a video or reading on healing myself lol. I'm getting a breather from the more boring media these days with not having Trump as a punching bag lol

Lejeboca

Here is some data in reply to ppl saying that no election fraud was committed because courts didn't find anything or saying that Trump&Co sat on their hands before the elections:

From the 1st entry on 3/27/20 in source: http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

Filings with Trump as Plaintiff Subtotals = 26 Totl 8Note: Trump prevailed in 4 out of 8 cases decided on the merit
Filings with Trump not Plaintiff Subtotals = 55 Totl 11Note: GOP Plaintiff prevailed in 9 out of 11 cases decided on the merits
Filings with Trump, et. al. as Defendant =4 Totl 3Note: GOP Defendant prevailed in 2 out of 3 cases decided on the merits

yerrag

yerrag

Admit it - you were fooled by QAnon. So was I:

Freedom99

Maria Bartiromo: “I Know Biden’s on the Phone All the Time with Obama and I’m Hearing He’s Running Things from Behind the Scenes” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft

Freedom99

Like the Russia Collusion Sham, the DOJ Is Overcharging Trump Supporters with Bogus Charges​

By Joe Hoft

Freedom99

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals