Trump Elected Again?

Freedom99

Lol, what??
What exactly is the conspiracy misinformation you think I am spreading?
Btw, not only actors, but also their marxist militants were infiltrated. broke windows and initiated violence. set-up. to blame and go after Trump and patriots.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots​

By Alicia Powe
Published January 14, 2021 at 2:36pm
can't insert video. click on the article and watch the video to see the proof.

Attachments

• john-sullivan-antifa-maga-hat-scaled.jpg
    john-sullivan-antifa-maga-hat-scaled.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

nomoreketones

Its obvious they weren't confident in the election results because of the vicious attacks on the senators who were pushing for an emergency 10 day forensic audit of the election results in the disputed states. If they were confident then they would have done the forensic audit just so that 75 million people wouldn't be questioning the results going forward.

tankasnowgod

And this happens when you are most confidently elected by the biggest majority ever and when your inauguration is virtual...
Or is it inauguaration of a virtual ?

I have seen zero evidence of Biden being alive since March of 2020. He will likely go down in history as "The First Max Headroom Candidate."

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Clocks ticking for Trump to do something.....

He won't do anything. All the fake stories and revelations of the Lin Woods and Sydney Powells of this world have been exposed. All the brabble of Trump enacting executive orders to come down on the fraudsters .... all bull.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

No, I can’t share a magic document that exposes fantasy.

Have you followed the breathtaking claims of Wood, Powell etc. about Dominon, about foreign meddling, about cyber warfare all monitored, lots of proofs of treason?
Nothing of it has transpired. Trump will leave like a wet dog on Wednesday.
If only a tiny bit of theses allegations were real, Trump could and would have acted on it with executive power.

Alas, Powell and Wood and myriads of other fools just want your money. Maybe they are agents of Disinformation too, like QAnon.

Make no mistake, there was fraud in different degrees and fsshion. And there is a totalitarian restructuring of the US going on.

But Linpowellflynn and those guys are just lunatics, poor fools.
They are no opposition, they are caricatures.

On Trump, the jury is out after this feeble display in the recent days.
Maybe @burtlancast is right and he too is a protagonist of controlled opposition. He surely rushed those vaccines.

J

jb116

Trump can become president of the United States but now he can't do anything to win back a so-called fraud election?
Again, how does this sit with anybody is beyond me.

Trump & Biden = same fabric, same coin, different sides. They are One. "They" are trying to make the world One under Their Rule. If people don't wake up to this and keep playing politics, dualities, "my team vs yours," these elites will always win, as they have been. Accept this time, under the guise of Great reset, it'll be much more severe.

nomoreketones

Trump can become president of the United States but now he can't do anything to win back a so-called fraud election?
Again, how does this sit with anybody is beyond me.
Doesn't sit well with me. :(

Trump's opponents utilized a strategy of harassments and intimidation at all levels of government to pull this off. They also utilized their militia to engage in violence against those who didn't oppose Trump. Even the supreme court became fearful of hearing an election case out of fear.

Trump's opposition controls antifa, the media, social media, and all the major corporations. Anyone who tried to expose the criminal behavior used to steal the election faced punishment not from the government but from the media, social media, major corporations, and Antifa. That is how they got away with their crimes.

You can see this power on display with what they are dong to Trump now. They used the media to create hit piece after hit piece to convince half the country that Trump is Hitler. They silenced Trump and countless supporters on social media. Banks canceling Trump's accounts and cities are canceling contracts with Trump. Major corporations are refusing to do business with Trump. Congress impeached Trump twice for absolutely no wrongdoing. Lawyers who tried to help Trump got fired from their law firms. People who witnessed election fraud and signed affidavits have been intimated and threatened with violence. Judges refused to allow any evidence in court because they feared violence and intimidation. Trump supporters are losing their jobs simply for supporting Trump. The media is writing hit piece after hit piece convincing Americans that Trump supporters are evil. Republicans are abandoning Trump left and right as a result of this illegal intimidation campaign going on.

How can Trump possibly overcome this?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Freedom99

S-VV

Just came back from the doc. Got prescribed Copium XR and given a printed compendium of "Q" posts. I.. I think its gonna be alright. TWO MORE WEEKS.

Trust Sessions, Pence is a double agent, Pelosi is under arrest, Trump video was deepfaked, insurrection act about to be engaged, seized Dominion servers had key evidence, Hunter Bidens d**k-pics to be presented to a jury (new drops will continue until morale improves), Trump will shapeshift into "Biden" at the inauguration ceremony as the ultimate 27D*S1*R4 Haussdorf, locally path-connected, compact, dense, homeomorphically cofinite topological move. Bogdanoffs in talk with trump to anoint him Emperor

1610905584563.png

No, I can’t share a magic document that exposes fantasy.

Have you followed the breathtaking claims of Wood, Powell etc. about Dominon, about foreign meddling, about cyber warfare all monitored, lots of proofs of treason?
Nothing of it has transpired. Trump will leave like a wet dog on Wednesday.
If only a tiny bit of theses allegations were real, Trump could and would have acted on it with executive power.

Alas, Powell and Wood and myriads of other fools just want your money. Maybe they are agents of Disinformation too, like QAnon.

Make no mistake, there was fraud in different degrees and fsshion. And there is a totalitarian restructuring of the US going on.

But Linpowellflynn and those guys are just lunatics, poor fools.
They are no opposition, they are caricatures.

On Trump, the jury is out after this feeble display in the recent days.
Maybe @burtlancast is right and he too is a protagonist of controlled opposition. He surely rushed those vaccines.

I understand your thought process and I think your sentiments are not unreasonable considering the current circumstances.

Just came back from the doc. Got prescribed Copium XR and given a printed compendium of "Q" posts. I.. I think its gonna be alright. TWO MORE WEEKS.

Trust Sessions, Pence is a double agent, Pelosi is under arrest, Trump video was deepfaked, insurrection act about to be engaged, seized Dominion servers had key evidence, Hunter Bidens d**k-pics to be presented to a jury (new drops will continue until morale improves), Trump will shapeshift into "Biden" at the inauguration ceremony as the ultimate 27D*S1*R4 Haussdorf, locally path-connected, compact, dense, homeomorphically cofinite topological move. Bogdanoffs in talk with trump to anoint him Emperor

View attachment 21282

Hahahaha, brilliant!

See now lefties and learn from how rightwingers can laugh at themselves.

I'm quite curious about what the next 3 months will bring.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals