Trump Elected Again?

A nice table. Do you have a source for it?

Lol, are you joking? The source for the table is part III of Dr. Navarro's report attached underneath. I'll attribute that question to early weekend inebriation.

The source for this epistle of the Navarro Report-- not that you asked but useful if interested in the previous two volumes-- is here: https://navarroreport.com/.

yerrag

Lol, are you joking? The source for the table is part III of Dr. Navarro's report attached underneath. I'll attribute that question to early weekend inebriation.

The source for this epistle of the Navarro Report-- not that you asked but useful if interested in the previous two volumes-- is here: https://navarroreport.com/.
Ohh... didn't open that file. Thought that was all it had. Thanks!

@yerrag, if you were a leftie, I'd have wanted to reply with the following meme :D

20210115_081918.jpg

FaYing

Censor this:

Yeses...not a fiction, it is happening in the planet earth now.

We are all made up of similar amount of atoms, no one is more superior than the other. If we are conscious, believe in our goodwill and refuse to make concessions, we stay strong and happy.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.” William Faulkner

nomoreketones

Yeses...not a fiction, it is happening in the planet earth now.

We are all made up of similar amount of atoms, no one is more superior than the other. If we are conscious, believe in our goodwill and refuse to make concessions, we stay strong and happy.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.” William Faulkner
This is where game theory comes into play.

From the perspective of each individual, speaking the truth will always produce a worse or equal outcome compared to conforming to an authoritarian power. The way things are going In the United States, those who speak the truth will be banned from social media, lose their ability to bank, lose their ability to use the services of major corporations, and be labeled some sort of hateful term causing them to lose their social network. With a price so high, too few people are willing to stand up and speak the truth.

Right now the authoritarians along with their propaganda outlets have all the power. They have whipped up the population into a frenzy of hatred. This mob of hatred created by the authoritarians is more powerful than any weapon. This is nothing new. The way the brainwashed Americans are behaving is no different then how the populations behaved during the Salem With Trials of the Spanish Inquisition.

FaYing

This is where game theory comes into play.

From the perspective of each individual, speaking the truth will always produce a worse or equal outcome compared to conforming to an authoritarian power. The way things are going In the United States, those who speak the truth will be banned from social media, lose their ability to bank, lose their ability to use the services of major corporations, and be labeled some sort of hateful term causing them to lose their social network. With a price so high, too few people are willing to stand up and speak the truth.

Right now the authoritarians along with their propaganda outlets have all the power. They have whipped up the population into a frenzy of hatred. This mob of hatred created by the authoritarians is more powerful than any weapon. This is nothing new. The way the brainwashed Americans are behaving is no different then how the populations behaved during the Salem With Trials of the Spanish Inquisition.

From my deep deep experiences I understand this. If they feed us with fear, the best way is not be fearful. We can always express justice, love and empathy in people, things and events around us, while making sure we are safe.. The current social media migration is an example. Let's be hopeful. I am confident that it is not the end game.

Freedom99

YouTube Suspends President Trump’s Channel for “Inciting Violence”​

By Kristinn Taylor

Freedom99

Parler CEO Flees Home with His Family, Goes Into Hiding After Receiving Death Threats​

By Cristina Laila

Freedom99

Looks fake to me too.
@burtlancast , @Frankdee20
Not actors. Maybe It is the background music, and specially the Chinese lady asking questions, she looks and sounds different, it is just her way to express, she is not American. the flow is a bit different, looks like acting, or "looks fake." but it is not. Just people asking questions.

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

Trump is a man of peace, not war. Trump has been consistently against violence and riots. Don't get baited by the left wing into doing anything violent or otherwise stupid.

Here is a reminder I found online:
View attachment 21204
I dont see how Trump is a man of peace tbh

nomoreketones

I dont see how Trump is a man of peace tbh
Yes, a man of peace. Compare his record head to head with any president from the last 50 years. Trump is the most antiwar president by far.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
New Lin Wood interview:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals