Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad: "You have to avoid vaccinated people like the plague because they ARE the plague...The vaccine is spreading itself."

He says when he informs people about this, they go into a state of "agitated denial".

AdoTintor

not keen on JM's idea that the mRNA particle is also being transmitted mentioned in this video - I thought we agreed only the spike protein was transferred to the unvaxxed (with no ability to multiply).

sugarisgreat

Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad: "You have to avoid vaccinated people like the plague because they ARE the plague...The vaccine is spreading itself."

He says when he informs people about this, they go into a state of "agitated denial".

I've read this thread and started taking homemade HCQ from grapefruit peels/NAC (and a variety of other things) because my husband had the Moderna vaccine. He has a very good metabolism and I do not. I'm wondering if it were you, would you go on Ivermectin full time?
My foot has had a strange tingling/pain the last 3 weeks-we both already had Covid (pretty sure-no tests).

P

Peatness

It's never going to be possible to avoid vaxed people. Most of us, unvaxed, are already contaminated.

sugarisgreat

It's never going to be possible to avoid vaxed people. Most of us, unvaxed, are already contaminated.
Yes, you are right. I found this and have been taking baths with this stuff and daily saunas (Dr. Mercola said may help).

E3ZIFWFXwAQnYn9.jpeg

P

Peatness

Yes, you are right. I found this and have been taking baths with this stuff and daily saunas (Dr. Mercola said may help).

View attachment 24519
Thanks, I started taking a bit of boron recently. Niacinamide is a potent antifungal at the right dose

Vileplume

In his most recent One Radio Network interview (6/21/21) Dr. Peat seemed to say that a strong metabolism and strong cellular health will keep one healthy, despite the presence of the spike protein from either the virus or the vaccine. Since he has considered ivermectin a higher risk than other options, I’m still on the fence about using it. The standard recommendations, both dietary and supplemental, might be our best bet.

I don’t have the most robust metabolism, and I don’t know much about HCQ or ivermectin or NAC, but if any of these risk damaging our metabolism, especially long term, could we potentially be shooting ourselves in the foot by using them?

Vileplume

WHO website now states that children “should not be vaccinated for the moment.”

Nemo

I've read this thread and started taking homemade HCQ from grapefruit peels/NAC (and a variety of other things) because my husband had the Moderna vaccine. He has a very good metabolism and I do not. I'm wondering if it were you, would you go on Ivermectin full time?
My foot has had a strange tingling/pain the last 3 weeks-we both already had Covid (pretty sure-no tests).

Sugar, if it were me, here's the minimum I would do. I'd give both you and your husband ivermectin, 12 mg a day, for two days in a row.

Studies show ivermectin restores part of your vax-disabled immune system. It also kicks spike proteins off your ACE2 receptors. It's also anti-inflammatory.

Then I'd get on hydroxychloroquine. Zelenko recommends 200 mg five days in a row, then once a week. Fleming just goes straight to 200 mg twice a week and stays there.

Here's Zelenko:

Here's Fleming's protocol for people who've gotten the vax (I'm assuming your exposure to the spike protein has been pretty high too, Sugar, and will continue to be). Starts on p. 7:

So that's the absolute minimum I'd do. The hydroxychloroquine appears protective against the blood clotting effects of the vax spike protein and also against the prion effects. And it's important that it will continue to block spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors because your husband is going to keep making them.

This should also help clear up any remaining spike proteins from when you actually had the virus.

I'd also continue Peating. Fleming thinks niacinamide is particularly important. Also D3 and some other stuff.

I would look really carefully at Fleming's full protocol for vaxxed people and consider whether you want to and can do more of it. Most of it is once and done, or 1 week and done. His protocol targets more receptors than just ACE2s. He tries to stop or limit the reproduction of spike proteins, not just their attachment to your cells. He tries to remove any amyloid or equivalent plaquing that's started in your brain.

If possible, I would take Fleming's protocol to a doctor willing to treat people who got vaxxed to prevent problems instead of just treating symptoms late.

Here's a directory of doctors in countries around the world who are willing to work with you on this:

If you're in America, you can find doctors who will prescribe the Fleming drugs here:

Or Ben Marble, MD and a group of like-minded doctors are willing to work with you online and by phone:

The Ben Marble group is literally free. They will charge your insurance if you have it, and/or accept a donation. But they will work with you without charging you a fee.

You can also get ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine from India here:

Or you can even use the horse paste in a pinch.

I would take this very seriously and I would get started asap. I wouldn't personally rely on homemade HCQ or similar things because I just don't know how well they work and the spike proteins in that vax are vicious.

But if you treat properly and prophylactically, I think you'll do great.

Again, most of the stuff in Fleming's protocol is once and done or 1 week and done, so it's not like you're going to be heavily medicated forever. You'll clean junk out and then get continuous coverage with HCQ (he suggests ivermectin long-term too).

I would also keep an eye on Fleming's website (flemingmethod.com) for any new recommendations. I haven't found any other scientist or doctor who's been as on top of this as early as Fleming.

Birdie

Thank you and I agree. Yes, I started my husband in March 2020 even tho he doesn't go out much.. The ivermectin is very expensive even with a script. But I must figure how much we would need in an acute situation, where HCQ might not be enough, and pay up. My math mind has taken a dive.

I had a talk with my dentist and her assistant about the vaxx a few months back. They didn't know a lot, but had decided to be no vaxx. So, when I went in for a procedure, I was okay with their status... However, I had a "cleaning" appointment set up this week and just cancelled. Have to figure a subtle back door way to find out the hygienist's status before considering spending an hour with her prodding into my mouth.

This is how we live for now.
I made a mistake. I got our HCQ supply in March 2020, but didn't start the Zelenko protocol for prevention until October.

sugarisgreat

Sugar, if it were me, here's the minimum I would do. I'd give both you and your husband ivermectin, 12 mg a day, for two days in a row.

Studies show ivermectin restores part of your vax-disabled immune system. It also kicks spike proteins off your ACE2 receptors. It's also anti-inflammatory.

Then I'd get on hydroxychloroquine. Zelenko recommends 200 mg five days in a row, then once a week. Fleming just goes straight to 200 mg twice a week and stays there.

Here's Zelenko:

Here's Fleming's protocol for people who've gotten the vax (I'm assuming your exposure to the spike protein has been pretty high too, Sugar, and will continue to be). Starts on p. 7:

So that's the absolute minimum I'd do. The hydroxychloroquine appears protective against the blood clotting effects of the vax spike protein and also against the prion effects. And it's important that it will continue to block spike proteins from your ACE2 receptors because your husband is going to keep making them.

This should also help clear up any remaining spike proteins from when you actually had the virus.

I'd also continue Peating. Fleming thinks niacinamide is particularly important. Also D3 and some other stuff.

I would look really carefully at Fleming's full protocol for vaxxed people and consider whether you want to and can do more of it. Most of it is once and done, or 1 week and done. His protocol targets more receptors than just ACE2s. He tries to stop or limit the reproduction of spike proteins, not just their attachment to your cells. He tries to remove any amyloid or equivalent plaquing that's started in your brain.

If possible, I would take Fleming's protocol to a doctor willing to treat people who got vaxxed to prevent problems instead of just treating symptoms late.

Here's a directory of doctors in countries around the world who are willing to work with you on this:

If you're in America, you can find doctors who will prescribe the Fleming drugs here:

Or Ben Marble, MD and a group of like-minded doctors are willing to work with you online and by phone:

The Ben Marble group is literally free. They will charge your insurance if you have it, and/or accept a donation. But they will work with you without charging you a fee.

You can also get ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine from India here:

Or you can even use the horse paste in a pinch.

I would take this very seriously and I would get started asap. I wouldn't personally rely on homemade HCQ or similar things because I just don't know how well they work and the spike proteins in that vax are vicious.

But if you treat properly and prophylactically, I think you'll do great.

Again, most of the stuff in Fleming's protocol is once and done or 1 week and done, so it's not like you're going to be heavily medicated forever. You'll clean junk out and then get continuous coverage with HCQ (he suggests ivermectin long-term too).

I would also keep an eye on Fleming's website (flemingmethod.com) for any new recommendations. I haven't found any other scientist or doctor who's been as on top of this as early as Fleming.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write all of this. I will contact them tomorrow.
I tried buying 6 Ivermectin tabs on line, but when it got to the postoffice, I got a letter from the FDA they were confiscating it.

Nemo

Thank you very much for taking the time to write all of this. I will contact them tomorrow.
I tried buying 6 Ivermectin tabs on line, but when it got to the postoffice, I got a letter from the FDA they were confiscating it.

The FDA in the U.S.?

It's perfectly legal to order anything but drugs like opioids from overseas as long as it's for your own use.

Nemo

In his most recent One Radio Network interview (6/21/21) Dr. Peat seemed to say that a strong metabolism and strong cellular health will keep one healthy, despite the presence of the spike protein from either the virus or the vaccine. Since he has considered ivermectin a higher risk than other options, I’m still on the fence about using it. The standard recommendations, both dietary and supplemental, might be our best bet.

I don’t have the most robust metabolism, and I don’t know much about HCQ or ivermectin or NAC, but if any of these risk damaging our metabolism, especially long term, could we potentially be shooting ourselves in the foot by using them?

I'm sorry, but if he said that, I believe he's wrong unless he's talking about people with very little to no exposure.

The spike protein is a bioweapon. It's very different than the natural spike proteins on other coronaviruses or even the spike protein on wild Covid-19 last year. It's been altered to misfold into a prion and it's got a prion domain on its tip designed to misfold other proteins. It's altered to bind much more strongly to your receptors. It's been camouflaged much better to hide from your immune system. And it alters your natural immune system in ways the wild spike protein didn't.

It's causing very serious and widespread conditions like myocarditis and vasculitis and other horrors in young healthy people, in fit airline pilots, etc.

If you have heavy or prolonged exposure, and especially if you actually got the vax or have symptoms like headaches, nosebleeds, blood clots, irregular periods, shortness of breath, shingles, magnetism or other symptoms unvaxxed people are showing after contact with vaxxed people, you're taking a huge gamble to think your own immune system can clear these bioweapons developed at Ft. Detrick.

In macaques, the spike proteins caused Lewy bodies in six weeks. That's less than six months in humans. In a study with humanized mice, the spike proteins killed 95% of the animals with Mad Cow, and did it in two weeks. That's 18 months in humans.

If you have serious exposure, and you're developing amyloid plaques from the spike protein prion, exactly what do you intend to do about it later? Go look up how well the cures for Mad Cow are working. It's 100% fatal, and it's fast.

One of the studies Richard Fleming links to shows that even with 2020's wild Covid, people healthy enough to be asymptomatic or have only mild symptoms still had spike proteins in their brains causing chronic brain inflammation after they "recovered".

Again, a strong immune system and good energy was likely to clear most Covid-19 cases with only mild respiratory symptoms because the spike protein was very different from the vax spike protein. And even then people were stuck with spike proteins left in their brains.

And how could ivermectin alter your metabolism when you're taking such a low dose so infrequently?

If you don't need it, why would you take it? But I, who had no hesitation in turning down chemo and radiation for glioblastoma in favor of OJ, milk, niacinamide and aspirin, and who advised egoy to do the same thing for his mother, would not rely solely on that program if I had heavy or prolonged exposure to these bioweapon vax spike proteins.

Whatever. Everyone must do what they think best.

Last edited:

sugarisgreat

Yes
The FDA in the U.S.?

It's perfectly legal to order anything but drugs like opioids from overseas as long as it's for your own use.
Yes! The FDA sent me two letters.
I live in Los Angeles. I was sad because I had ordered some other things with it.
They said they would have to destroy the whole thing (from chemist.vu).
It specifically said in the letter that "you did not break the law." but Ivermectin was unsafe.
I forgot to ask-how do people use the horse paste?

Nemo

Yes

Yes! The FDA sent me two letters.
I live in Los Angeles. I was sad because I had ordered some other things with it.
They said they would have to destroy the whole thing (from chemist.vu).
It specifically said in the letter that "you did not break the law." but Ivermectin was unsafe.
I forgot to ask-how do people use the horse paste?

That is outrageous.

With the horse paste, you squeeze out a little bit like the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a child's tooth brush. That will be about 12 mg (they also have markings on the plunger of the syringe that make it easy to measure exactly).

Or you can contact one of those doctors and he or she can write you a perfectly legal prescription for ivermectin. You may have to fill it at an independent pharmacy though, as there have been reports that chains like Walgreens, CVS and Walmart were refusing to fill legal ivermectin prescriptions.

HCQ is used by many patients in the U.S. for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and the like, so you shouldn't have any trouble filling that prescription even under the current Nazi regime.

Vileplume

I'm sorry, but if he said that, I believe he's wrong unless he's talking about people with very little to no exposure.

The spike protein is a bioweapon. It's very different than the natural spike proteins on other coronaviruses or even the spike protein on wild Covid-19 last year. It's been altered to misfold into a prion and it's got a prion domain on its tip designed to misfold other proteins. It's altered to bind much more strongly to your receptors. It's been camouflaged much better to hide from your immune system. And it alters your natural immune system in ways the wild spike protein didn't.

It's causing very serious and widespread conditions like myocarditis and vasculitis and other horrors in young healthy people, in fit airline pilots, etc.

If you have heavy or prolonged exposure, and especially if you actually got the vax or have symptoms like headaches, nosebleeds, blood clots, irregular periods, shortness of breath, shingles, magnetism or other symptoms unvaxxed people are showing after contact with vaxxed people, you're taking a huge gamble to think your own immune system can clear these bioweapons developed at Ft. Detrick.

In macaques, the spike proteins caused Lewy bodies in six weeks. That's less than six months in humans. In humanized mice, the spike proteins killed 95% of the animals with Mad Cow in two weeks. That's 18 months in humans.

One of the studies Richard Fleming links to shows that even with 2020's wild Covid, people healthy enough to be asymptomatic or have only mild symptoms still had spike proteins in their brains causing chronic brain inflammation after they "recovered".

Again, a strong immune system and good energy was likely to clear most Covid-19 cases with only mild respiratory symptoms because the spike protein was very different from the vax spike protein. And even then people were stuck with spike proteins left in their brains.

And how could ivermectin alter your metabolism when you're taking such a low dose so infrequently?

But if you don't need it, why would you take it?

The question of "if you don't need it, why would you take it?" becomes tricky because we don't always know when we need it. If someone works all day long with vaxxed people and still has no symptoms, what should they use as prophylaxis: Fleming's recommended COVID prophylactic protocol (nutrition, aspirin, and vitamins) or his vaccine protocol (HCQ, ivermectin)? What about if they develop ambiguous symptoms, like brain fog or headache, which could derive from vaccine shedding but from other causes as well, like hypothyroidism or low magnesium or any chronic inflammatory condition? I suppose in this case, they should use his vaccine protocol for a week.

I hope this doe not come across as me trying to dissuade people from using these medications when they have symptoms and have interacted with vaxxed people. I'm just pointing out that even Fleming himself does not believe in using these medications prematurely, as he writes, "I am not a believer in the use of medications for prophylaxis when there is no disease yet to be treated," which seems to imply that even someone surrounded by vaxxed people does not need to use HCQ or ivermectin, unless they have reason to think they've become infected with the vax spike protein, ie symptoms.

sugarisgreat

That is outrageous.

With the horse paste, you squeeze out a little bit like the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a child's tooth brush. That will be about 12 mg (they also have markings on the plunger of the syringe that make it easy to measure exactly).

Or you can contact one of those doctors and he or she can write you a perfectly legal prescription for ivermectin. You may have to fill it at an independent pharmacy though, as there have been reports that chains like Walgreens, CVS and Walmart were refusing to fill legal ivermectin prescriptions.

HCQ is used by many patients in the U.S. for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and the like, so you shouldn't have any trouble filling that prescription even under the current Nazi regime.
Thanks again for this great info.

Gone Peating

Conspiracy Mill seems to work in a hospital, probably as a nurse. This is a real person I follow, not a bot.

Unmarked = unvaxxed

The unvaxxed seem to be getting magnetized by the vaxxed. Dr. Ahmed says earlier in the conversation that it's unvaxxed people in close contact with vaxxed people.

Another person in the conversation says she now gets a pain in her stomach when she uses her smartphone. Virologist Adam Gaertner asks if her body is magnetic and she says she hasn't tested herself but a coin now sticks to her husband's forehead.

Now Dr. Ahmed has written up this:

Note: I think Dr. Ahmed is wrong that the nanoparticles don't shed. They likely shed because the body treats them like exosomes, which shed.

Note also that he says the magnetism doesn't stay in your arm but is spreading through the entire body of vaxxed people.

View: https://twitter.com/conspiracymill/status/1406136808719540227

What does he mean IVM not effective? Is he talking about only for reversing the magnetic effect? How are people reversing it then

Gone Peating

In macaques, the spike proteins caused Lewy bodies in six weeks. That's less than six months in humans. In a study with humanized mice, the spike proteins killed 95% of the animals with Mad Cow, and did it in two weeks. That's 18 months in humans.

If you have serious exposure, and you're developing amyloid plaques from the spike protein prion, exactly what do you intend to do about it later? Go look up how well the cures for Mad Cow are working. It's 100% fatal, and it's fast.

If you don't need it, why would you take it? But I, who had no hesitation in turning down chemo and radiation for glioblastoma in favor of OJ, milk, niacinamide and aspirin, and who advised egoy to do the same thing for his mother, would not rely solely on that program if I had heavy or prolonged exposure to these bioweapon vax spike proteins.

Whatever. Everyone must do what they think best.
Is there anything that can cross blood brain barrier? Methylene blue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom