Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

J.R.K

I'm afraid you're right about the antibodies continuing to be around, JRK, and your point is critical. Don't know how I blocked this from my head.

"It’s normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau. Here, we found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first [Covid-19] symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity.”

The antibody-producing cells are long-lived plasma cells in the bone marrow.

But since you're right about the antibodies, then it's impossible to avoid ADE, because it's your antibodies that facilitate virus entry into cells. not the spike protein.

"...antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection... occurs when virus-antibody immunocomplexes interact with cells bearing complement or Fc receptors, promoting internalization of the virus and increasing infection."

It would still be good to clear the spike proteins from your body, because they're inflammatory, prevent cell maintenance activities, and are prions. But clearing the vax-caused spike proteins won't prevent ADE or autoimmune attacks on tissue with proteins similar to the spike proteins. Wow.
This would be as Dr Tenpenny has said a perfect killing machine, given the timeline that the vaccines have been distributed and the volume of people that have been treated (75% in Canada we lead the world how crazy I mean proud are we?) With the health professionals just getting their acts together and starting to step forward to question the safety of these vaccines which I applaud, but it’s kind of like slamming the door on the barn after the horse just ran out of it ten minutes ago. If the ADE from the presence of the spike protein doesn’t get you when exposed to the wild version of the Corona virus which might be any Corona Virus given the similarity between them. The antibodies will still come out and cut you to shreds internally.
Or you will have reduced immune system functionality which we do not know if that can be fully restored.
Indeed this will be a heavy load that they will try to lay upon us unvaccinated if they cannot get 100% vaccination compliance so there is a consistency in everyone’s background to eliminate blame on the vaccine or most will have Alzheimer’s and would not even remember we had a vaccine to blame it on.
This could be a flu season with devastating consequences. How many in the general population are even considering trying to clear the spike protein, let alone try to be first in line for the third booster in September?
Let alone the fact that mainstream medicine isn’t even considering these consequences.

mm33

Forum Supporter
I'm afraid you're right about the antibodies continuing to be around, JRK, and your point is critical. Don't know how I blocked this from my head.

"It’s normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau. Here, we found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first [Covid-19] symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity.”

The antibody-producing cells are long-lived plasma cells in the bone marrow.

But since you're right about the antibodies, then it's impossible to avoid ADE, because it's your antibodies that facilitate virus entry into cells. not the spike protein.

"...antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection... occurs when virus-antibody immunocomplexes interact with cells bearing complement or Fc receptors, promoting internalization of the virus and increasing infection."

It would still be good to clear the spike proteins from your body, because they're inflammatory, prevent cell maintenance activities, and are prions. But clearing the vax-caused spike proteins won't prevent ADE or autoimmune attacks on tissue with proteins similar to the spike proteins. Wow.
As always great stuff Nemo thanks!! I've tried to tell people that they will have memory cells to fight the virus in the future but they all site the news that said it may only last six months so very happy you attached the WashU article.

Sefton10

This would be as Dr Tenpenny has said a perfect killing machine, given the timeline that the vaccines have been distributed and the volume of people that have been treated (75% in Canada we lead the world how crazy I mean proud are we?) With the health professionals just getting their acts together and starting to step forward to question the safety of these vaccines which I applaud, but it’s kind of like slamming the door on the barn after the horse just ran out of it ten minutes ago. If the ADE from the presence of the spike protein doesn’t get you when exposed to the wild version of the Corona virus which might be any Corona Virus given the similarity between them. The antibodies will still come out and cut you to shreds internally.
Or you will have reduced immune system functionality which we do not know if that can be fully restored.
Indeed this will be a heavy load that they will try to lay upon us unvaccinated if they cannot get 100% vaccination compliance so there is a consistency in everyone’s background to eliminate blame on the vaccine or most will have Alzheimer’s and would not even remember we had a vaccine to blame it on.
This could be a flu season with devastating consequences. How many in the general population are even considering trying to clear the spike protein, let alone try to be first in line for the third booster in September?
Let alone the fact that mainstream medicine isn’t even considering these consequences.
The implications of this really are carnage.

P

Peatness

I'm just paranoid and since I swim occasionally in a neighborhood brominated pool... Hopefully, not transmissible. Oh gosh the stress of all this.
Yes, it's all stressful. Perhaps Dr. Peat might answer some of your questions if you are able to email him. I've had to suspend massage/osteopath therapy for now because both therapists have been 'vaccinated'. In the near future I believe it will be impossible to avoid contact with spike protein purely because the majority of any population would have been injected. At this time, it is unclear exactly by what mechanism transmission occurs to uninjected. I got ill after physical contact with vaccinated physio. I don’t know if it simply activated existing viral infection or if the spike proteins were transmitted through skin to skin contact. To say for certain that it happened is just speculation at the moment. Dr Mikovits suggested working on improving the immune system rather than worrying about contact with others. I would continue to swim if you know you are in good health and are able to take steps to improve your immune system. Just don't swallow :hilarious:

AdoTintor

I've had to suspend massage/osteopath therapy for now because both therapists have been 'vaccinated'.
yes I'm giving up squash for a bit longer. The thought of spending 1hr in a box with someone sweating and hyperventilating. Followed by getting into an even smaller, heated box with them later on.

J.R.K

The implications of this really are carnage.
I suppose that we are looking at worst case scenarios here. The fact is that there is no long term safety data that has been compiled on these gene therapy treatments. But I feel that the speculation is based upon good scientific data reviewed by Dr’s, immunologists and virologists, much more knowledgeable than myself. My thoughts are that I am going to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Trying to leave nothing to chance.

Sefton10

I suppose that we are looking at worst case scenarios here. The fact is that there is no long term safety data that has been compiled on these gene therapy treatments. But I feel that the speculation is based upon good scientific data reviewed by Dr’s, immunologists and virologists, much more knowledgeable than myself. My thoughts are that I am going to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Trying to leave nothing to chance.
My thoughts too. It is the only rational choice at this point. Even if they turn out to be harmless in the mid to long term, for 99% of people who chose to get vaxxed it will have been down to luck rather than judgement.

J.R.K

My thoughts too. It is the only rational choice at this point. Even if they turn out to be harmless in the mid to long term, for 99% of people who chose to get vaxxed it will have been down to luck rather than judgement.
I think a lot is going to depend on how those antibodies are going to react when a vaccinated person comes in contact with the wild version of the virus, as mentioned before this might also include other Corona virus that are similar to the SARS CoV2 virus. As Michael Yeadon points out SARS CoV 1 is about 25 to 30 percent different from SARS CoV 2 but people that have antibodies to that virus SARS-COV-1 are immune to SARS-COV-2 due to the similarity within the two viruses. The other side of the coin is that mRNA spike protein hanging on every cell in the body from head to to all organs. They say it is supposed to just fall off and exit the body but they are as Nemo points out still present three months after vaccination. This will lead to the ADE discussed earlier and shown in the first autopsied victim back in January.
We unvaccinated may need to bear a cross of being ostracized and lose certain freedoms. But I think I will take the lesser of two evils give the long laundry list of potential possible side effects that some believe are starting to come to fruition already. This is very much a possibility that these things are already happening perhaps on a much larger scale given the huge censorship that is currently in place, we are getting bits and pieces and medical Doctors and health care workers are starting to break the silence at their own peril.
I consider myself amongst the lucky ones to have this source of knowledge that I can help protect myself and try to help my loved ones. But you cannot help someone that has been mesmerized by the media’s message to get vaccinated and protect yourself and those around you, or it’s the only way back to normal.
I work with one guy who said he just wants to be able to sit on a patio and eat some chicken wings and enjoy a beer so he has done his part.
My thoughts,”those could be the most expensive chicken wings that you ever bought”.

Birdie

Yes, it's all stressful. Perhaps Dr. Peat might answer some of your questions if you are able to email him. I've had to suspend massage/osteopath therapy for now because both therapists have been 'vaccinated'. In the near future I believe it will be impossible to avoid contact with spike protein purely because the majority of any population would have been injected. At this time, it is unclear exactly by what mechanism transmission occurs to uninjected. I got ill after physical contact with vaccinated physio. I don’t know if it simply activated existing viral infection or if the spike proteins were transmitted through skin to skin contact. To say for certain that it happened is just speculation at the moment. Dr Mikovits suggested working on improving the immune system rather than worrying about contact with others. I would continue to swim if you know you are in good health and are able to take steps to improve your immune system. Just don't swallow :hilarious:
Yesterday, I visited my podiatrist who isn't vaxxed. But what about the assistant? And I just missed a going away dinner for somebody. I've decided no being inside with groups, small or large. It's hard. A dear friend who does little jobs like carrying heavy pots for me, just told me he's vaxxed. It was a shock. So, only outdoors for now.

Okay, I won't swallow the pool water !

J.R.K

Yesterday, I visited my podiatrist who isn't vaxxed. But what about the assistant? And I just missed a going away dinner for somebody. I've decided no being inside with groups, small or large. It's hard. A dear friend who does little jobs like carrying heavy pots for me, just told me he's vaxxed. It was a shock. So, only outdoors for now.

Okay, I won't swallow the pool water !
This is your choice @Birdie, but you have to keep in mind that the transmission of this seems to happen for a short period of time after vaccination occurs if my understanding is correct. There are various methods to detox and protect yourselves as discussed on the forum in this and other threads. I myself think that I might have experienced a transmission from some of the people that I work with. My solution was to use some cascara segrada as well as some dandelion extract as I heard that dandelion tea is also effective, I blended these two items with some chamomile tea and some honey because the dandelion extract from previous experience tasted like?, but honestly within two hours I felt much better and by the end of the day I felt like I should have at the start. Also providone iodine is said to be effective in breaking down the spike protein.
I am not this intelligent and I give credit where it is due so you can verify with Nemo a very very wise and I believe trusted source of knowledge on this topic!! Also md_a has some good suggestions on his thread from yesterday.
This is a threat but there are some extremely good things we have at our disposal in our tool box. Also prophylactic ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine which has an 18 day half life in the body are also very good preventative measures. Thank you again @Nemo !
Remember this is serious but so is excess stress and we do ourselves a disservice if we let serotonin rise and anxiety and or depression take hold, and lead to other well known problems the precursors lead to.

Nemo

This is your choice @Birdie, but you have to keep in mind that the transmission of this seems to happen for a short period of time after vaccination occurs if my understanding is correct. There are various methods to detox and protect yourselves as discussed on the forum in this and other threads. I myself think that I might have experienced a transmission from some of the people that I work with. My solution was to use some cascara segrada as well as some dandelion extract as I heard that dandelion tea is also effective, I blended these two items with some chamomile tea and some honey because the dandelion extract from previous experience tasted like?, but honestly within two hours I felt much better and by the end of the day I felt like I should have at the start. Also providone iodine is said to be effective in breaking down the spike protein.
I am not this intelligent and I give credit where it is due so you can verify with Nemo a very very wise and I believe trusted source of knowledge on this topic!! Also md_a has some good suggestions on his thread from yesterday.
This is a threat but there are some extremely good things we have at our disposal in our tool box. Also prophylactic ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine which has an 18 day half life in the body are also very good preventative measures. Thank you again @Nemo !
Remember this is serious but so is excess stress and we do ourselves a disservice if we let serotonin rise and anxiety and or depression take hold, and lead to other well known problems the precursors lead to.

I agree with everything you say. It really depends on how vulnerable you are (older? health issues?), how much contact you're having and how intimate the contact.

If I were a nurse having intimate contact with multiple vaxxed people day in and day out, I'd be on HCQ. We have my 71-year-old sister-in-law on weekly HCQ after a dose of ivermectin because her husband is vaccinated. We have her husband on it too.

Dandelion tea or curcumin or NAC or methylene blue or an occasional dab of ivermectin will probably do it for most people with more casual contact here and there.

J.R.K

I agree with everything you say. It really depends on how vulnerable you are (older? health issues?), how much contact you're having and how intimate the contact.

If I were a nurse having intimate contact with multiple vaxxed people day in and day out, I'd be on HCQ. We have my 71-year-old sister-in-law on weekly HCQ after a dose of ivermectin because her husband is vaccinated. We have her husband on it too.

Dandelion tea or curcumin or NAC or methylene blue or an occasional dab of ivermectin will probably do it for most people with more casual contact here and there.

Curious on your suggestion on NAC. I am probably confused on this but does N acetyl cysteine activate part of the cancer metabolism? I though that was mentioned on Danny Roddy’s show as it is a precursor to glutathione. Again I could be wrong as there is so much information that I take in sometimes my cup overflows and I miss pieces.

Nemo

Curious on your suggestion on NAC. I am probably confused on this but does N acetyl cysteine activate part of the cancer metabolism? I though that was mentioned on Danny Roddy’s show as it is a precursor to glutathione. Again I could be wrong as there is so much information that I take in sometimes my cup overflows and I miss pieces.

Yes, I wouldn't take NAC for anything other than an occasional spike protein clean-out. It's something you know will work (one 1500 mg dose) if you can't get hold of ivermectin or HCQ.

Nemo

Conspiracy Mill seems to work in a hospital, probably as a nurse. This is a real person I follow, not a bot.

Unmarked = unvaxxed

The unvaxxed seem to be getting magnetized by the vaxxed. Dr. Ahmed says earlier in the conversation that it's unvaxxed people in close contact with vaxxed people.

Another person in the conversation says she now gets a pain in her stomach when she uses her smartphone. Virologist Adam Gaertner asks if her body is magnetic and she says she hasn't tested herself but a coin now sticks to her husband's forehead.

Now Dr. Ahmed has written up this:

Note: I think Dr. Ahmed is wrong that the nanoparticles don't shed. They likely shed because the body treats them like exosomes, which shed.

Note also that he says the magnetism doesn't stay in your arm but is spreading through the entire body of vaxxed people.

View: https://twitter.com/conspiracymill/status/1406136808719540227

Last edited:

J.R.K

Yes, I wouldn't take NAC for anything other than an occasional spike protein clean-out. It's something you know will work (one 1500 mg dose) if you can't get hold of ivermectin or HCQ.
That is good information to know. I was trying to figure out why there was such a kerfuffle that Amazon had discontinued carrying it.

Nemo

I'm cross-posting this from the adverse reactions thread.

So virologist Adam Gaertner has been looking into magnetism transmissibility from the shots.

Since we now know that the vax-caused magnetism is transmissible, he is saying the other effects of the vax are likely transmissible.

In particular, he is saying that if you work in a place with a high percentage of vaxxed people, you should probably assume that your immune system has been altered by the vax.

He isn't spelling it out right here (he probably will later), but I assume that means risk of ADE and also this:

Ask @J.R.K what that implies related to Black Plague.

Remember, if you've only picked up spike proteins from coworkers, they can't reproduce on their own and you can get rid of them with a low dose of ivermectin. For ongoing protection, you'd want weekly HCQ. However, if they are producing antibodies in you, that implies other immune system changes.

If you're in a heavily-vaxxed environment, I'd do a low dose of ivermectin then get on weekly HCQ.

Note that Adam is not an alarmist. For example, he resisted the idea that the spike proteins would be effective prions until today. And he has been very slow to recommend prophylaxis for vaxxed people. Here's Adam:

View:
View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1406431652805373952

J.R.K

Conspiracy Mill seems to work in a hospital, probably as a nurse. This is a real person I follow, not a bot.

Unmarked = unvaxxed

The unvaxxed seem to be getting magnetized by the vaxxed. Dr. Ahmed says earlier in the conversation that it's unvaxxed people in close contact with vaxxed people.

Another person in the conversation says she now gets a pain in her stomach when she uses her smartphone. Virologist Adam Gaertner asks if her body is magnetic and she says she hasn't tested herself but a coin now sticks to her husband's forehead.

Now Dr. Ahmed has written up this:

Note: I think Dr. Ahmed is wrong that the nanoparticles don't shed. They likely shed because the body treats them like exosomes, which shed.

Note also that he says the magnetism doesn't stay in your arm but is spreading through the entire body of vaxxed people.

View: https://twitter.com/conspiracymill/status/1406136808719540227

Again as more characteristics of this gene therapy come to light it really begs the question what is the final goal trying to be achieved in this experiment

J.R.K

I'm cross-posting this from the adverse reactions thread.

So virologist Adam Gaertner has been looking into magnetism transmissibility from the shots.

Since we now know that the vax-caused magnetism is transmissible, he is saying the other effects of the vax are likely transmissible.

In particular, he is saying that if you work in a place with a high percentage of vaxxed people, you should probably assume that your immune system has been altered by the vax.

He isn't spelling it out right here (he probably will later), but I assume that means risk of ADE and also this:

Ask @J.R.K what that implies related to Black Plague.

Remember, if you've only picked up spike proteins from coworkers, they can't reproduce on their own and you can get rid of them with a low dose of ivermectin. For ongoing protection, you'd want weekly HCQ. However, if they are producing antibodies in you, that implies other immune system changes.

If you're in a heavily-vaxxed environment, I'd do a low dose of ivermectin then get on weekly HCQ.

Note that Adam is not an alarmist. For example, he resisted the idea that the spike proteins would be effective prions until today. And he has been very slow to recommend prophylaxis for vaxxed people. Here's Adam:

View:
View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1406431652805373952

Again as more characteristics of this gene therapy come to light it really begs the question what is the final goal trying to be achieved in this experiment
If we are being unwittingly vaccinated as has been discussed earlier I am curious how long the vaccinated will be spreading the vaccine unknowingly amongst the herd? I do not doubt that this technology exists as a few papers have indicated this was something they were working on for the control of new viruses from displaced animals and areas that have been reclaimed for agriculture purposes in Asia, Africa and probably South America. But what I had read indicated that it was via topical application.
That being said it would be foolish to ignore the possibility that an airborne version is not possible. Given the fact that so many unvaccinated people are reporting extreme effects from casual contact, I would understand sexual partners and the topical transmission. Unless it can be in the water and food supply via waste water treatment being unable to neutralize the active ingredient that causes these reactions or exhaled air settling onto common areas and subsequent ingestion of the active ingredient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom