Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

Nemo-does a person take the Ivermectin cream orally? I am waiting to hear from the Frontline Doctors and I had to fill in the form that I want either HCG or IVM. Since I'm not sure I can find a pharmacist to fill the IVM, I opted for the HCQ, but thought maybe I should do the IVM on my own. I just wanted to verify that is is oral not topical. Thanks!

They use it topically for scabies and rosacea, but reportedly absorption is low compared to taking it orally, so I wouldn't know how to dose unless we find better absorption data.

Nemo

Ice Age Farmer was sounding the alarm on this the other day. He made the future sound so bleak I had to turn it off, but it looked like we were headed for bug eating, which Klaus has wanted for us all along.

Birdie

Thanks-someone on Amazon said it works for "the C", so I am assuming orally, by weight.
Yes, orally. And some people put the gel into a large capsule. There are other ways to take it like with some jam/applesauce. :):

sugarisgreat

It's absolutely not your fault.

I've been through this with my family for years. Here's how it will play out.

Somebody in the family will get very sick from the vax. The doctors will lie and say it's not vax related. You will show your family evidence that it was caused by the vax and they will ignore you. Someone will say, "You didn't go to medical school."

Then another person in the family will get very sick. Everyone will finally start wondering if you were right all along. When the doctor fails to help, this person will consider the treatments or a doctor you recommend. He will do better.

Then you will start getting lots more questions from your family about the vax and what they should do. You want to be alive and well and prepared for that moment.
Yes, orally. And some people put the gel into a large capsule. There are other ways to take it like with some jam/applesauce. :):
That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing this info.

sugarisgreat

Well, nothing makes sense at all.
They invented a 'vaccine' that does the following:

-Kill every person vaxxed within 1-5-10 years depending on age
- turn them into some kind of robots/controlled/genetically modified obedient individuals whose thoughts they can control 100%
- will shed spike protein onto the unvaxxed and make them even more ill or dead
- contribute in creation of more deadly strains of covid
- will implant some kind of operating system into the human body which, under radiation from 5G will make everyone drop dead like flies

How long have they been working on this injection that can do all that and more?
I am going to do what I can of the Flemming Protocol, but wanted to mention on a 5G note, there is a cryptocurrency called "THETA" that I believe (hope) will make 5G obsolete. Look into it-it involves sharing band width around the world by "staking" your THETA. It really does solve the bandwidth problem without towers.
I agree with NEMO, we will win this war, but people have to help themselves with the information we have.

J.R.K

You know what amazes me about people like you, Makrosky? Instead of working to save people, instead of giving them the info you found here and getting them treatment, you announce you'd prefer to die.

What that means is you're too lazy and self-indulgent to get off your butt and save people.

If you can't save your own halfwit friends and family, save someone else.
It sounds to me like a new spin on the old slave trade. Kill off the high paid people with benefits, paid vacations and company pensions. Then replace them with all new uneducated people from poor circumstances for a fraction of the cost, with A.I in the background!

rei

This thread is combining facts and fiction, misrepresented to cause hysteria.

Spike protein shedding is so miniscule compared to the content inside the body that is doing the sheddin, so it makes almost no difference. Expect mild inflammation from knocked out ace2. Menstrual abnormality is pretty much the worst to expect it seems, and it's not horribly alarming as you can get the same just from going keto.

The mRNA is not replicating in the cell. If you get it airborne the amounts are so small you again should have minimal effects.

And lastly, once the cells that have the mRNA are recycled the vaxxed or the aerosol infected are not producing the spike protein any longer.

AdoTintor

This thread is combining facts and fiction, misrepresented to cause hysteria.

I think most people here are trying to do a risk analysis based on the incomplete info/data we have available.

We have to imagine what the downsides could be. If those are very bad and IVM is basically riskfree - then we take it.

rei

Well i think the "avoid the vaxxed" is a psyop to go together with the "avoid the unvaxxed" from the other side. To sow division, fear and isolation in society. I have not yet seen one realistic argument for why the vaccine shedding should be considered a risk for anyone but the most chronically sick (and those that consume large amounts of bodily fluids like breast milk).

Maybe it's just a big game to those orchestrating this theater, to see how they can make you jump. First antivaxxers etc. refused to isolate, socially distance and use mask. Now they spread this conspiracy theory so you voluntarily start to socially distance, mask, and isolate as rest of society is starting getting back to normal.

AdoTintor

Well i think the "avoid the vaxxed" is a psyop to go together with the "avoid the unvaxxed" from the other side.

Thats an interesting thought. But lets at least allocate a 10% chance that shedding is true and harmful. Since IVM is very safe I will logically take it prophalctically when exposed, to avoid this downside risk?

rei

I don't think it would even work for the only mentioned possible serious issue that theoretically perhaps could happen: if the spike protein works like a prion that the body cannot clear, and clumps up to cause tangles.

And if that is the case, and it happens with the small amounts you are exposed to via shedding, then every vaccinated person will die and i highly doubt this.

Sitaruîm

I don't think it would even work for the only mentioned possible serious issue that theoretically perhaps could happen: if the spike protein works like a prion that the body cannot clear, and clumps up to cause tangles.

And if that is the case, and it happens with the small amounts you are exposed to via shedding, then every vaccinated person will die and i highly doubt this.
I really do hope you are right.

Birdie

Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad: "You have to avoid vaccinated people like the plague because they ARE the plague...The vaccine is spreading itself."

He says when he informs people about this, they go into a state of "agitated denial".

Thank you Nemo. I'd put off watching him but he's very impressive.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Do you notice any metabolic effects? Like better temperature, relaxation, mood, etc... ?
I have a noticed feeling better and overall mental calmness when i take it especially since I started taking it in the mornings right before i walk out the door. I feel really calm as I start my route in the van and i don't remember feeling that way as often - i don't know if this is a benefit of it but I noticed it immediately after switching to the morning so there may be something to it.
The other big thing that I attribute to it is my hands used to shake quite a bit some days - so much that I'd spill some of my liquid multi-vitamin and the black seed oil when i'd try to take it in a tsp. (This started about 10-11 years ago). I don't take the multi as often after becoming a Peat guy but i've stuck with the black seed oil. Anyway I noticed a few months ago i wasn't haven't the shaking hands hardly at all and do not spill any liquid doses. I started taking black seed oil last October/November and by February I noticed this. I also improved my diet by eating more Peat foods so this could be it but intuitively I've always felt the black seed oil really helps me and was the reason for this improvement although can't prove it.

Nemo

Hey guys, remember how I posted that Walter Chestnut was saying Covid essentially turned your body into a one big horrific allergic overreaction?

Long Covid patients immediately turned up and said all of them are taking two types of antihistamines to control their symptoms.

Then people with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome showed up and said ivermectin helps them. They are apparently the people who were studied to determine that long-term weekly ivermectin was safe.

Now it looks like antihistamines MAY block spike proteins from binding to cells. One of the drugs that looks promising is Benadryl, though the dosing looks problematic:

The most effective antihistamine they tested was azelastine nasal spray. It appeared effective at lower than the usual prescribed dose. Others that might be effective appeared to require problematic doses.

I believe there have only been in vitro studies so far, but it's known that people over age 61 who use certain antihistamines have lower positive Covid-19 test rates.

Last edited:

J.R.K

They use it topically for scabies and rosacea, but reportedly absorption is low compared to taking it orally, so I wouldn't know how to dose unless we find better absorption data.

Curious on your thoughts about navel application? I have had what I feel is good results for progesterone and other vitamins. I think Haidut has a study that indicates navel applications are equivalent to injection into the bloodstream, hence where I got the idea and in my opinion there is some merit for the idea. I wonder if it would be effective for this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom