Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

Nemo, why don't you chill out?

No, I'm not going to chill out. Why don't you wise up? People who chill out in the middle of a war die. I want to survive this war and I want others to survive this war.

If you want to maintain your suburban denial chill, don't read me.

I have been giving them as much info as I could (without any success) since March 2020. And at one point I gave up. You know for how long I know about Ivermectin being useful for covid? March/April 2020.

But I cannot go and tell people like my parents they will die if they don't start taking a protocol designed by a doctor in the other side of the world. Mainly because:

1st) I don't have any proof of that will happen.
2nd) It will do them much more harm than good psychologically.
3rd) They will NEVER start taking weird pills from India suggested on a random PDF on the internet (that's how they will see it).

Try yourself to go to a nutritional congress and tell people PUFA is bad. They will kick you out.

You do have proof. You have all the studies I and others here have been posting.

If you present people with that proof, most will continue in denial. But not all. And many, as they get sicker, will remember what you said and ask for help. Then you help the best you can.

Shining them on with b.s. about how everything is fine is not going to help them.

Talking about being willing to die because you live among fools is not going to help them.

They are really going to need you, and very soon.

Nemo

You are saying between 50 and 78% of the US population will die by 2025?

That's what intelligence and actuary groups are saying. Deagle Group is an intelligence outfit. They posted that number four years ago and took it down when people finally noticed it in April.

Actuaries are telling employers to plan to replace all their vaxxed employees within the next 1 to 3 years. These are facts.

These spike proteins were developed by DARPA. Go look up DARPA and their illegal bioweapons program. Go look up what goes on at Ft. Detrick.

There was a release of the spike proteins in a coronavirus in July 2019 near Ft. Belvoir in Fairfax County, Virginia. This is reality. There was an outbreak of a mystery virus in a nursing home right near Ft. Belvoir. It killed a bunch of people. The CDC looked at the virus and pretended they didn't know what it was. Then suddenly a Ft. Detrick lab shut down. Facts.

A few weeks ago, Col. Dr. McDaniel at Ft. Belvoir was assassinated, with his wife, on his own front lawn in a leafy green Virginia suburb. He was the medical officer for the troops we sent to the Wuhan military games in October 2019, right before the supposed outbreak in the Wuhan wet market. He was also Special Ops in Iraq when they reportedly released the SARS bioweapon there and in Iran.

They made the vax bioweapon spike protein WORSE than the one that was released from Ft. Belvoir and in Wuhan. They deliberately altered it to enhance its misfolding into prions. They deliberately altered it to hide better from our immune systems, making it look like an endogenous protein. They deliberately altered it to bind harder to a number of receptors, including the ACE2 receptor.

And they have lied every step of the way about all of it.

Last edited:

Missenger

Actuaries are telling employers to plan to replace all their vaxxed employees within the next 1 to 3 years. These are facts.
Certainly if you can trust the word of mouth, but then again all they can repeat is word of mouth unless they actively record and upload it themselves.

Nemo

Certainly if you can trust the word of mouth, but then again all they can repeat is word of mouth unless they actively record and upload it themselves.

There is a verifiable manager of an oil and gas recruiting business saying what actuaries are telling oil and gas execs and whom they are hiring her to replace.

Makrosky

That's what intelligence and actuary groups are saying. Deagle Group is an intelligence outfit. They posted that number four years ago and took it down when people finally noticed it in April.

These spike proteins were developed by DARPA. Go look up DARPA and their illegal bioweapons program. Go look up what goes on at Ft. Detrick.

There was a release of the spike proteins in a coronavirus in July 2019 near Ft. Belvoir in Fairfax County, Virginia. This is reality. There was an outbreak of a mystery virus in a nursing home right near Ft. Belvoir. It killed a bunch of people. The CDC looked at the virus and pretended they didn't know what it was. Then suddenly a Ft. Detrick lab shut down. Facts.

A few weeks ago, Col. Dr. McDaniel at Ft. Belvoir was assassinated, with his wife, on his own front lawn in a leafy green Virginia suburb. He was the medical officer for the troops we sent to the Wuhan military games in October 2019, right before the supposed outbreak in the Wuhan wet market. He was also Special Ops in Iraq when they reportedly released the SARS bioweapon there and in Iran.

They made the vax bioweapon spike protein WORSE than the one that was released from Ft. Belvoir and in Wuhan. They deliberately altered it to enhance its misfolding into prions. They deliberately altered it to hide better from our immune systems, making it look like an endogenous protein. They deliberately altered it to bind harder to a number of receptors, including the ACE2 receptor.

But why do these people want to kill 50 to 78% of their people? This makes no sense. If you would tell me 10%... well.. I could even begin to discuss the depopulation thing. But 78%????? That is insane.

Nemo

But why do these people want to kill 50 to 78% of their people? This makes no sense. If you would tell me 10%... well.. I could even begin to discuss the depopulation thing. But 78%????? That is insane.

They don't like us, Makrosky. We stand in their way. Go hang out on Twitter for a day. They hate us.

They just rigged an election against us.

Don't worry, they can easily replace us with people more accustomed to submission and corruption.

Also, China is in a horrible mess. The country is essentially one big toxic superfund site. Beijing is a permanent dust storm. They just had a massive crop failure.

I think I could make a good case that our ruling class is aligned with China, just as they loved Hitler and that sweet concentration camp cheap labor, and they intend to replace us with Chinese.

Also, look up what's going on with Chinese corporate bonds some time. Our ruling class is invested in trillions of dollars of these bonds, and China cannot pay them back. It's the 2008 housing crash but 1000% bigger. Our elites want their money.

It's very hard to pin down exactly who is on whose side, but I am confident that we are at war with foreign enemies and domestic enemies, including big elements of our own government, and 99% of Americans have no idea.

Nemo

Makrosky, I think there is one key point you are missing, and that's that we're going to win.

Our foreign and domestic enemies are toast.

You have to protect yourself, you have to keep yourself strong and be ready to help your family and friends because we are going to win and we want as many people there for the victory as possible.

Now is the time to relish the fight.

Gone Peating

Lots of stuff, Gone Peating. Hydroxychloroquine is great at crossing the blood brain barrier. Ivermectin does too.

Methylene blue too, and it should be protective at normal doses as long as your exposure is low.

If your exposure is high or prolonged, I'm not sure most people could handle the doses of MB required.

Thanks Nemo. Crazy world full of evil people we live in huh

Vileplume

It surely is, Gone Peating.
Nemo, is it too late to undo the damage for somebody who picked up a lot of the mRNA spike protein months ago? Or can something like ivermectin and HCQ still help this person?

I interacted with my family several times, hugging them, spending the night at their house, and I’ve been sharing a living room with vaxxed roommates for months. I probably have ingested a lot of the spike protein, just like many people on this forum have. What chance do we have if we waited so long to take something to clear the spike protein?

Can our vaxxed family members still heal using these protocols, if they got vaxxed months ago?

Another question: in a worst case scenario, what are the risks that come with using ivermectin or HCQ? What are the downsides to using these on an ongoing basis, weekly, to protect oneself during repeated exposure to the vaxxed?

mm33

Forum Supporter

Hey Nemo thanks so much for keeping up on all this. Really enjoyed Dr Alim's talk which i would have never found. I'm around lots of people every day as a sales rep so when i get home i take oxidal which has MB in it. I also take black seed oil in the mornings and have noticed i'm getting less headaches and/or throat aches during the day than before doing both of these. Anecdotal i know but thought i'd mention it. Please keep up the great work i really like reading your posts.

Nemo

Hey Nemo thanks so much for keeping up on all this. Really enjoyed Dr Alim's talk which i would have never found. I'm around lots of people every day as a sales rep so when i get home i take oxidal which has MB in it. I also take black seed oil in the mornings and have noticed i'm getting less headaches and/or throat aches during the day than before doing both of these. Anecdotal i know but thought i'd mention it. Please keep up the great work i really like reading your posts.

mm33, thanks for the report. Adam Gaertner just retweeted an ayurvedic doctor who said black seeds would fight prion disease from the spike proteins. Gaertner was one of the first to say ivermectin would work.

I think you're likely using effective protection for your level of exposure.

Makrosky

mm33, thanks for the report. Adam Gaertner just retweeted an ayurvedic doctor who said black seeds would fight prion disease from the spike proteins. Gaertner was one of the first to say ivermectin would work.

I think you're likely using effective protection for your level of exposure.
After all black cumin seeds main active compound is thymoquinone.

@mm33 how much are you taking x day?

Nemo

After all black cumin seeds main active compound is thymoquinone.

@mm33 how much are you taking x day?

See, this is something you can use on family that can't hear you.

Grind up some black cumin seeds into chili or a curry, have them over for dinner.

Makrosky

See, this is something you can use on family that can't hear you.

Grind up some black cumin seeds into chili or a curry, have them over for dinner.
Liebe Nemo

I have been telling them for more than a year all these things and they don't listen. See how much they don't listen that they got the damn vaccine. I gave up. You have to accept some people will never believe anything that goes against mainstream narrative. That is not my fault.

Nemo

Liebe Nemo

I have been telling them for more than a year all these things and they don't listen. See how much they don't listen that they got the damn vaccine. I gave up. You have to accept some people will never believe anything that goes against mainstream narrative. That is not my fault.

It's absolutely not your fault.

I've been through this with my family for years. Here's how it will play out.

Somebody in the family will get very sick from the vax. The doctors will lie and say it's not vax related. You will show your family evidence that it was caused by the vax and they will ignore you. Someone will say, "You didn't go to medical school."

Then another person in the family will get very sick. Everyone will finally start wondering if you were right all along. When the doctor fails to help, this person will consider the treatments or a doctor you recommend. He will do better.

Then you will start getting lots more questions from your family about the vax and what they should do. You want to be alive and well and prepared for that moment.

sugarisgreat

That is outrageous.

With the horse paste, you squeeze out a little bit like the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a child's tooth brush. That will be about 12 mg (they also have markings on the plunger of the syringe that make it easy to measure exactly).

Or you can contact one of those doctors and he or she can write you a perfectly legal prescription for ivermectin. You may have to fill it at an independent pharmacy though, as there have been reports that chains like Walgreens, CVS and Walmart were refusing to fill legal ivermectin prescriptions.

HCQ is used by many patients in the U.S. for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and the like, so you shouldn't have any trouble filling that prescription even under the current Nazi regime.
Nemo-does a person take the Ivermectin cream orally? I am waiting to hear from the Frontline Doctors and I had to fill in the form that I want either HCG or IVM. Since I'm not sure I can find a pharmacist to fill the IVM, I opted for the HCQ, but thought maybe I should do the IVM on my own. I just wanted to verify that is is oral not topical. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom