This Is What Appeal To Authority And Mental Ilness Combined Look Like

I don't really like Paul Saladino, since I think he uses information from other people without crediting them, but what I dislike even more is arrogant, passive-aggressive, frankly insane psychos who think that, just because they've got a degree, they know everything, and that everything is sorted out.

CLASH

@Rafael Lao Wai
Too many things to say, that can't be said in public lol. While I dont 100% agree with Dr. Saladino, he was defeated before he started. Room full morons.

tankasnowgod

I don't really like Paul Saladino, since I think he uses information from other people without crediting them, but what I dislike even more is arrogant, passive-aggressive, frankly insane psychos who think that, just because they've got a degree, they know everything, and that everything is sorted out.

It's actually more what the Jerry Springer show looks like. Well, a slightly more refined version. But very slight.

I knew a doctor who was also trying to make it in entertainment (he even filled in on Loveline a few times), and billed himself as a "Entertainment Doctor." I'm sure they both know how this game is played. At the end of the day, this is an Entertainment Doctor arguing with an Entertainment Lawyer. No doubt it was played up for the cameras.

gaze

don’t agree with his principles but that second womans tone was so damn annoying

komorebi

You know you've got a problem when you're getting schooled in rational discourse by the YouTube comments section.

YourUniverse

The second woman was so annoying, I wish he would have spoken to her with the disrespect she spoke to him. I applaud his ability to stay relatively cool, whether or not I agree with his stance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals