The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

But that narrative is starting to break down. I do think this whole thing will implode and fail.
I hope so. I see a few positive trends in other countries. But I don't have much hope for my own country (Germany). The blind obedience of the Germans has no boundaries.

OP
P

Peatness

But that narrative is starting to break down. I do think this whole thing will implode and fail.
I wish I had your confidence, what I am observing is very different. But Eric Clapton speaking out pleased me.

Lollipop2

I hope so. I see a few positive trends in other countries. But I don't have much hope for my own country (Germany). The blind obedience of the Germans has no boundaries.
Let’s see...Maybe Reiner Fuellmich will end up having a hood impact. Continuing to spread the word is key.

B

Braveheart

I have watched the Germans in this...am shocked and disappointed in my country of birth...I immigrated from there after the war...this blind obedience we see in the US is similar...brought on by manipulated fear.

Pistachio

The gas lighting has begun. Unvaccinated people will be blamed for any rise in ‘covid’ cases or deaths from ‘covid’ as the easing of lockdown begins in the UK. Expert virologist and scientist, Andrew Lloyd Webber has spoken out comparing people who refuse experimental covid injection to drunk drivers. With an eye on his bank account and the lost revenue from the closure of his many theatre productions he says, “I just feel so strongly at the moment, particularly the people who are not getting vaccinated and everything, just how selfish it is, because so many people depend on this June 21 date, they really depend on it.” As well as being a musical genius Webber also has inside knowledge of the data from covid injection trials yet to be completed. “The vast majority are vaccinated, the vaccines work, and the rest now have a vanishingly small risk of harm,” he said. I would like to beg Andrew to please roll up his sleeves ready for his booster jab in the autumn, and please, try the Pfizer jab this time. The unfinished trials suggest it is highly effective and very very safe. Break a leg, as they say in theatre land.

Lloyd Webber hits out at ‘selfish’ vaccine-refusers over risk to June 21 unlocking | Evening Standard

Whistleblower: 8 of 31 Residents Dead in German Nursing Home After They Were Forcibly Injected with Pfizer Experimental mRNA COVID Shots Against Their Will – National Addiction News
I guess it depends if vaccine shedding finishes the job. Then the elite can lay off 100% vaccination.

Doc Sandoz

Article in NYT today titled:

"Meet the Four Kinds of People Holding Us Back From Full Vaccination"​

Those not getting vaccinations are divided into "Skeptics" - defined as (nutball) conspiracy theorists, "Cost Anxious" (cheapos) worried about time and cost, "System Distrusters" (paranoids) who feel they aren't being treated fairly, or "The Watchful", (cowards) waiting to see what happens to their neighbors. People who don't buy the so-called "science" behind COVID vaccines or believe that they have not been adequately tested aren't mentioned, so must perforce be included in one or the other of the "categories."

A quote from the article: "Behavioral science researchers know that establishing norms can lead to acceptance of products and could help persuade the Watchful. Encouraging those who are vaccinated to show their vaccination status with pride, both online and offline, can nudge their family, friends and networks to follow suit."

GAG :vomit:

OP
P

Peatness

Those not getting vaccinations are divided into "Skeptics" - defined as (nutball) conspiracy theorists, "Cost Anxious" (cheapos) worried about time and cost, "System Distrusters" (paranoids) who feel they aren't being treated fairly, or "The Watchful", (cowards) waiting to see what happens to their neighbors. People who don't buy the so-called "science" behind COVID vaccines or believe that they have not been adequately tested aren't mentioned, so must perforce be included in one or the other of the "categories."

A quote from the article: "Behavioral science researchers know that establishing norms can lead to acceptance of products and could help persuade the Watchful. Encouraging those who are vaccinated to show their vaccination status with pride, both online and offline, can nudge their family, friends and networks to follow suit."

Gag indeed.

‘Behavioural science researchers’ can’t be that smart if they think that everyone is a sheep. Patronising -----! They presume that critical thinking is dead. Some of us don’t feel the need to follow fashion and be like everyone else. Most people have a smart phone....guess what behavioural science researcher? That’s not the same as everyone has a smart phone or wants one. “Encouraging those who are vaccinated to show their vaccination status with pride, both online and offline, can nudge their family, friends and networks to follow suit.” Not necessarily, because I will be waiting to say to them ‘I told you so’ because, I am always right (when I am not wrong, of course). I hope said behavioural science researcher was first in line for quackcinne.​

JohnHafterson

Sema Sgaier the NYT opinion article author above worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation before founding her own company.

She's got a great resume but compromised.

Her company and personal Twitter are clueless. I think they're targeting low information demographics.

Screenshot_20210518-163738.png

A marketing problem - ? ? - yes too much marketing.

Last edited:

Luann

My experience is, the public is being somewhat sensible.
Took my mask off in a store and shopped for 20 minutes, no problems.
No one has asked me about the vaccine except one person who is not planning to get it either.
People have bigger things to worry about and they are finally realizing that.
Plastics and wood are in short supply, maybe other things to come. It's possible our lives could look pretty different for a while

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

My experience is, the public is being somewhat sensible.
Took my mask off in a store and shopped for 20 minutes, no problems.
No one has asked me about the vaccine except one person who is not planning to get it either.
People have bigger things to worry about and they are finally realizing that.
Plastics and wood are in short supply, maybe other things to come. It's possible our lives could look pretty different for a while
Nice thoughts. I truly feel something is changing. Let’s see.

Luann

Definitely @Lollipop2

@Tenacity
That article title... sounds like something from a show... like Lost or the 100 where all of a sudden good people have to say bad things because everyone else is helplessly waiting on them or whatever
it's just really corny and the only way it's ethically feasible is if it's happing in a scenario that the author concocted when he was like 15.
:confused:

OP
P

Peatness

I think this recent scapegoating unvaccinated people is preparation for a possible delay to relaxing the lockdown in the UK. The fact that all our mainstream media are unto this means they are being used to set something up. Vaccine passport, more restrictions, god forbid mandating Vaccines?

ebs

One may need to use Art of War or zen techniques to get around the frothy-mouthed vaccine zealots.

It's best to be calm and measured.

When they ask if I've been vaccinated I say no not yet ( super vague and non-binding ) and immediately shift the questioning back at them.

- Which one did you get?
- Where did you get it?
- Was there a long line?

These idiots love to talk about themselves and their vaccine "experience."

One woman I know said "But you won't be able to go to concerts."

I said concerts are overrated.
+1

Drareg

The psychological operation is now ramping up because people are refusing the vaccine, the political class have moved in lockstep to a firmer tone, we are hearing statements like "take the vaccine or we stay in lockdown".
If your vaccinated in normal circumstances your are immune, you shouldn’t be concerned about others, this of course is left out of the discourse/dialectic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals