The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Giraffe

It has come down to this from the beginning and it works almost perfectly. From the beginning, politicians, media, "science" and "medicine" have made the claim that vaccination is the only possible way out of the "pandemic". And to bridge the time until then, lockdowns are inevitable. At the same time, the concept of herd immunity kept coming up. Therefore, by combining the statements "vaccination is the only way out" and "x% of the population must be vaccinated", people have been persuaded that vaccination is not a personal decision, but the decision of the individual determines the well-being of the whole society. It is therefore an act of solidarity and altruism.

People have been told this for over a year now. So everybody who does not want the vaccine lacks solidarity and threatens the health and freedom of everybody. And no one questions the basic thesis (we have a pandemic and vaccination is the only way out).

I wonder if the elites from politics, media, science, etc. could ever have imagined themselves that it would work so well.
This herd immunity narrative is much older. This emotional blackmail "your child needs to get vaccinated to protect someone who can't get the vaccine" is been around for quite a while.

Last edited:

Drareg

Sema Sgaier the NYT opinion article author above worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation before founding her own company.

She's got a great resume but compromised.

Her company and personal Twitter are clueless. I think they're targeting low information demographics.

View attachment 23596

A marketing problem - ? ? - yes too much marketing.
One of the most psychotic industries on the planet, they would eat their young.

Drareg

This a prime example of the firmer rhetoric they are using globally now, it’s well used in past mass psychological operations, state clearly without any debate allowed, no questions allowed, they are moving into blatant authoritarianism, the take up of vaccines is way lower than expected, I wouldn’t trust the numbers they put out, it’s likely inflated to make public believe way more people have taken it.
They have no credibility and over 50% of the public don‘t trust them, at this point only authoritarianism is left.

Lejeboca

When ppl ask me whether "I have been vaccinated", "had a jab", etc. I say "yeah" (b/c I had my share when I was a child, some of them as multiple jabs).
Mind you, those where more like actual vaccines per dictionary definitions.

No one, including "official" communications like the ones from state's chief of staff, says which full vaccinees are allowed to enter, be maskless, etc.

One positive thing the convid psyop taught me is to pay very close attention to wording and rebut it. P.S. "dear diary", @Rinse & rePeat :):

When ppl ask me whether "I have been vaccinated", "had a jab", etc. I say "yeah" (b/c I had my share when I was a child, some of them as multiple jabs).
Mind you, those where more like actual vaccines per dictionary definitions.

No one, including "official" communications like the ones from state's chief of staff, says which full vaccinees are allowed to enter, be maskless, etc.

One positive thing the convid psyop taught me is to pay very close attention to wording and rebut it. P.S. "dear diary", @Rinse & rePeat :):
Aha! I love it!

Doc Sandoz

As much as I disagree with the GOP, I wholeheartedly concur with one good thing (probably the only good thing) they did in my state this leglislative session:

HB 702: Prohibit discrimination based on vaccine status or possessing immunity passport - Enrolled as state law May 7, 2021.​

To Sean O'Grady, vaccine fascist: Screw your bloody consequences! You have no power here.

Rick K

I don't understand where this narrative is coming from vaccinated people that the unvaccinated are somehow dangerous to them? I'm still waiting on clarification of that. Vaccinated are saying they don't want to be near unvaccinated. Why? Both can still transmit it. Or is there any evidence that unvaccinated are higher spreaders?

I absolutely agree with a non-emotional and very simple, no to the question. There's no need for me to justify or defend my position.
One simply has to understand the mass psychosis regarding the vax as a "way out" of this scamdemic. The narrative of fear over a non-event drove the collective to a deep level of insanity and no rational discourse will change that. They have locked the door to reason and thrown away the key. Any person contrarian to the media narrative is labeled as dangerous and deluded and the vaxxed simply must stick with this or they will have to face the fact that they've taken a very dangerous and toxic injection based on no medical or scientific merit. It's like telling a religionist there is no God. Good luck with that. They have only faith but will become angry and even murderous if their dogma is challenged.
The manufacturers of this disease incurring injection did claim it WOULD NOT prevent infection or transmission; that they believed it would only reduce virulence if sickened. The media and the NWZ (new world zombies) have translated that into a twisted perspective that non-vaxxed are now a threat. It's insane of course but so are the masses.

Lejeboca

It has come down to this from the beginning and it works almost perfectly. From the beginning, politicians, media, "science" and "medicine" have made the claim that vaccination is the only possible way out of the "pandemic". And to bridge the time until then, lockdowns are inevitable. At the same time, the concept of herd immunity kept coming up. Therefore, by combining the statements "vaccination is the only way out" and "x% of the population must be vaccinated", people have been persuaded that vaccination is not a personal decision, but the decision of the individual determines the well-being of the whole society. It is therefore an act of solidarity and altruism.

People have been told this for over a year now. So everybody who does not want the vaccine lacks solidarity and threatens the health and freedom of everybody. And no one questions the basic thesis (we have a pandemic and vaccination is the only way out).

I wonder if the elites from politics, media, science, etc. could ever have imagined themselves that it would work so well.

Here is another strange development in this psyop: The CDC routinely hand-correcting down the daily doses reported and, on May 17, it was the biggest correction since the start, about -555K jabs. What would this suppose to mean/prepare us for? Any ideas?
N.B. This correlates with "vaccinated equal maskless" CDC guidance issuing, fwiw.

1621390695291.png

Screenshot from Breaking News: CDC VAERS rolls back 555K vaccinations on 05/17/2021

Rick K

I have watched the Germans in this...am shocked and disappointed in my country of birth...I immigrated from there after the war...this blind obedience we see in the US is similar...brought on by manipulated fear.
Something that has been brought up repeatedly in the last year: America behaving exactly like Germany did under Hitler. Mass psychosis, insanity and all ethics and reason thrown out the window.

Rick K

This a prime example of the firmer rhetoric they are using globally now, it’s well used in past mass psychological operations, state clearly without any debate allowed, no questions allowed, they are moving into blatant authoritarianism, the take up of vaccines is way lower than expected, I wouldn’t trust the numbers they put out, it’s likely inflated to make public believe way more people have taken it.
They have no credibility and over 50% of the public don‘t trust them, at this point only authoritarianism is left.
Once again we see the insane notion that if you do get the "jab" you won't get coronavirus. How has this thought process strayed so far from reality?

equipoise

This won’t go on for long. Even Eric Clapton has come out against and he took Astra Zeneca. More and more people will begin speaking up against the injection
They are threatening him with canceling, calling him a mediocre blues musician and a racist, inventing lies because he speaks against the vaccines.
They can **** off to where they came from, see what happens if anyone forces me to do something I don't agree with

tankasnowgod

They are threatening him with canceling, calling him a mediocre blues musician and a racist, inventing lies because he speaks against the vaccines.
They can **** off to where they came from, see what happens if anyone forces me to do something I don't agree with

Lol, until they get a time machine, they can't do much as far as "cancelling" of him.

-Luke-

Something that has been brought up repeatedly in the last year: America behaving exactly like Germany did under Hitler. Mass psychosis, insanity and all ethics and reason thrown out the window.
From an outside view, it seems to me that a way larger portion of the population of the United States is still sane, but I could be wrong.

As a German, I have often asked myself how people could have let such a thing (1933-45) happen. I don't ask this question anymore. I see it every day.

@Giraffe: You're right, that narrative isn't new. But it seems to me it was limited to children and lets say measles until now. I've never heard that someone lacks solidarity for not getting a flu shot. I have never been vaccinated against the flu in my entire life and I don't remember ever even being asked about it. Now people are completely obsessed with the covid "vaccine" and think they are war heros if they take it.

Giraffe

Here is another strange development in this psyop: The CDC routinely hand-correcting down the daily doses reported and, on May 17, it was the biggest correction since the start, about -555K jabs. What would this suppose to mean/prepare us for? Any ideas?
N.B. This correlates with "vaccinated equal maskless" CDC guidance issuing, fwiw.

View attachment 23599

Screenshot from Breaking News: CDC VAERS rolls back 555K vaccinations on 05/17/2021
It could be that they simply do not have an overview how many doses have been administered, and that they have problems to consolidate the data that come in via different channels.

In Germany there was a mini outcry because one Bundesland (state) couldn't say what has become of a huge part of its doses. The doses maybe have been sold illegally, or it could be that the authorities simply did not have all information at that time. Never heard about that story again, so I don't know if they have figured out what was going on. You should expect that Germany is better organized than that, but then ... What can you expect when incompetent, corrupt, ivory-tower politicians interfere everywhere?

Rick K

From an outside view, it seems to me that a way larger portion of the population of the United States is still sane, but I could be wrong.

As a German, I have often asked myself how people could have let such a thing (1933-45) happen. I don't ask this question anymore. I see it every day.

@Giraffe: You're right, that narrative isn't new. But it seems to me it was limited to children and lets say measles until now. I've never heard that someone lacks solidarity for not getting a flu shot. I have never been vaccinated against the flu in my entire life and I don't remember ever even being asked about it. Now people are completely obsessed with the covid "vaccine" and think they are war heros if they take it.
I do believe that there are sane people in every country under any condition but they remain silent for fear of the mobs turning on them or being arrested and charged as enemies of the state which is currently also happening. The same was true in Nazi Germany.

Sefton10

I've travelled Germany quite a bit and have always been fascinated by the psychology of that time. Like you, now I can see how easily it could have happened.

Lollipop2

The craziness continues. But toooo many know now the truth - it is out of the bag. You can’t “unknow”. Even Fauci was caught lying to Congress. You can’t undo that lie.

catan

It feels suspicious that the mask mandates are lifting so quickly (for the vaxxed) in my very pro mask state.

Costco removed all their masks required signs, majority still masked.

tankasnowgod

There is quite the possibility that what is sold to you as happening in Germany in 1933-45 isn't what the mainstream narrative is.

Of course, if you still live in Germany, you can't ask these questions, as it is forbidden by law.

Remember, Dr. Ewen Cameron testified for the Allies in the total farce/Kangaroo Court that was the Nuremberg trials.

According to Cameron's psychiatric analysis of the German people, they were not suitable to have children or hold positions of authority because of a genetic tendency to organize society in a way that fostered fearsome aggression and would lead to war rather than peace; he would repeatedly use the German as the archetypal character structure on which to ground the most psychologically deviant humans.

Cameron would be running horrific MK-ULTRA mind control experiments on Canadians less than a decade after Nuremberg.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPTLKzqjuM