The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Birdie

Would this include at the dinner table? :yawn:
Yeah. That really got me. Masks at home so your kids don't get to know you. Part of the plan eh?

AdoTintor

Sefton10

This is insanity on speed!

Francis Collins. Yes sir, “it does sound weird”.
It’s getting impossible to separate satire from reality.

skuabird

I don't get it. Isn't this just cowing to the authoritarians? Why self-censor? Am I missing something here?
I was thinking the same thing...and new articles only up for 48 hours? Is that a marketing thing to create more interest? The internet doesn't work that way.

OP
P

Peatness

I don't get it. Isn't this just cowing to the authoritarians? Why self-censor? Am I missing something here?
He must have been threatened. Maybe they have something on him, perhaps?

rothko

I was thinking the same thing...and new articles only up for 48 hours? Is that a marketing thing to create more interest? The internet doesn't work that way.
yeah i dont really get it. Its not like journalists cant get archived versions of these articles if they want. Really dark though -- really really dark

Sefton10

Me neither. He claims that widely shared article made several incorrect claims about him and his organisation. Surely he could/should sue or at worst have them print a correction? Definitely a hidden agenda here somewhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals