The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Doc Sandoz

So an app or a paper certificate will be required to enter public places in NYC. How long before a growing market in forged paper certificates is used to justify not accepting paper but only a "smart"phone app that links to a centralized database? The algorithms governing such a digitized vaxxxine passport could easily be altered and supplemented to require not only the current jabs, but all the boosters rolled out for all the "variants" and, ultimately, require or ban just about any other behavior as a condition of doing just about anything.

OP
P

Peatness

So an app or a paper certificate will be required to enter public places in NYC. How long before a growing market in forged paper certificates is used to justify not accepting paper but only a "smart"phone app that links to a centralized database? The algorithms governing such a digitized vaxxxine passport could easily be altered and supplemented to require not only the current jabs, but all the boosters rolled out for all the "variants" and, ultimately, require or ban just about any other behavior as a condition of doing just about anything.
As long as people are going willingly to get jabbed there is not much that can be done. We gave away our power. I keep reminding those that ask if they should get the jab. It's an infinite number of jabs that they are signing up for, not one or two.

As long as people are going willingly to get jabbed there is not much that can be done. We gave away our power. I keep reminding those that ask if they should get the jab. It's an infinite number of jabs that they are signing up for, not one or two.
Yeah I told one of my girlfriend's who has not gotten the jab, at my urging, and she was surprised to hear that she would have to get them probably forever. Nobody reads anything, and they see the vaccine as a simple step, and everything is magically all back to normal.

AdoTintor

and everything is magically all back to normal
right now is especially maddening. They have chugged the vaccine, done their bit, and really beleive everything is just fine and dandy.

I want to start every conversation by saying the rest of our lives are going to spent fighting this thing, and our childrens lives are completely trashed. I met an old friend in the supermarket yesterday and he had a new baby in his trolley. What the hell kind of planning is this? Go put him back on the shelf. You want to meet up at the pub and gob your 2 moderna shots all over me? Tell me how it was a challenge to source the second shot here in the UK. I am not sure I see a viable life emerging from this for me. Outwardly I can talk about the ridiculously good spell of weather we've been having. Inwardly I think I want to break the tension by dropping this watermellon on his foot or something.

right now is especially maddening. They have chugged the vaccine, done their bit, and really beleive everything is just fine and dandy.

I want to start every conversation by saying the rest of our lives are going to spent fighting this thing, and our childrens lives are completely trashed. I met an old friend in the supermarket yesterday and he had a new baby in his trolley. What the hell kind of planning is this? Go put him back on the shelf. You want to meet up at the pub and gob your 2 moderna shots all over me? Tell me how it was a challenge to source the second shot here in the UK. I am not sure I see a viable life emerging from this for me. Outwardly I can talk about the ridiculously good spell of weather we've been having. Inwardly I think I want to break the tension by dropping this watermellon on his foot or something.
Ado you have a great sense of satire! You should write more. I so feel the same as you, seriously if this is not Revelations then I don't want to be around to see what is gonna be worse!

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I just feel I want to lodge a complaint somewhere. It's cathartic at least.
You gave us all a chuckle today with your turn of phrase,thx. There is no rationale for most everything we see today, this is war 2021. Survival with grace is a good mission. And humor.

You gave us all a chuckle today with your turn of phrase,thx. There is no rationale for most everything we see today, this is war 2021. Survival with grace is a good mission. And humor.
The watermelon drop was a good one too! I can see him gritting his teeth and screaming obscenities in his head ?

Badger

Satire or for real?

Attachments

• EaPjec3XsAYXbRA.jpg
    EaPjec3XsAYXbRA.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 30

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin