The SVB and Signiture bank crash thread

AlaskaJono

@blackface - Thank you for starting this thread. There is a lot of related stuff happening that will never make it to mainstream news.

I am trying to connect some dots here, China just signed a deal with the Iran and Saudi.

Saudi Arabia sells oil and China has a huge appetite for oil. China has a much bigger need for oil than the US. I am wondering if Iran was included in the deal so that a pipeline can be built to carry oil to China. I am also wondering how much longer the US dollar will be used as the currency for buying and selling oil on the world market. Other smaller countries have tried to remove the US dollar as the standard currency for trading oil and, coincidently, they were invaded by the US. This new Saudi-China relationship may change things.
The BRICS++ and SCO .... not only China and Saudi Arabia, obviously big players, but the sheer populations of all countries participating and wanting to participate equal 40-50% of the world's population. Including India, Russia, and even if Brazil is lost to the 'Global North' temporarily, they cannot be controlled forever.
Also, Syria has lots of oil, that the US is stealing everyday. Just sayin'....

Re: SVB also I read today that they have supported a lot of Chinese Tech firms, in China. The "Powers that screw with everything" want to destroy all support for crypto, banks included, especially that the FTX got caught too soon..... And of course the Feds will then go digital, as @Jam stated, that then the CBDC control grid can manifest. So it is a complete end of the end situation, patching temporarily the old system just so they can buy time to get the technology installed. And make more money to buy Real Assets. And to get support from the sheeple to go along with the scam. Cuz we got no choice.... .

Hot Tip: JPM has only about 1% of all deposits. 3.3 Trillion assets. About 900 Million $$$. ..... So it is solvent? Hmmmm.....Will read roundingtheearth.substack.

Perry Staltic

Also, Syria has lots of oil, that the US is stealing everyday. Just sayin'....

FWIW Syria does not have lots of oil. It has enough to fund it's own operations and enough for the US to steal to help fund its nefarious operations over there.

David PS

AlaskaJono

@Perry Staltic @David PS
Fresh from internet: Northern Syria produces 34,601.67 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016), ranking 70th in the world and equivalent to 0.5% of its total proven reserves.1 Before the war, Syria produced 387,000 barrels per day of which 140,000 bpd were exported....
This seems like not a tiny amount, but... to get it for free so to speak is quite the bargain.

Interesting devil up ment. Meanwhile see if it actually happens. Lawsuit first hurdle for sure. Interesting note: Russia oil price average as of March 5, 2023: $0.68 USD @ litre. Or $ 2.57 Gal. And Russia is a huge country, so why so much in US? And Australia? Here we pay about 5.50 USD for a gal. ( 2.00 AUD @ litre). Profits are goooood...... .

AlaskaJono

Yes, this is exactly it, I do believe. Centralization is their key to contol.... CBDC control grid. Privatized Profits, Socialized losses. Could be very soon. The bankers hate crypto because it represents outside money. OUTSIDE their system of control. Real crypto would be anonymous. So really, most are digital assets. Assets being used loosely here. Only truly an asset if it has some value, some utility and function. My 2 cents.

David PS

FrL7SrnXwAIozuH

-Luke-

If there is no solution to this by the beginning of next week, I will withdraw my entire 65 bucks from my bank account.

cs3000

If there is no solution to this by the beginning of next week, I will withdraw my entire 65 bucks from my bank account.
what if your account is the final thread holding up the economy , the last $65 domino that breaks the entire financial system

Last edited:

-Luke-

what if your account is the final thread holding up the economy , the last $65 domino that breaks the entire financial system
Then I'll write a book about it, earn more than $65 and donate 50% of the proceeds to the RayPeatForum.

David PS

Orome

Forum Supporter
SVB - Head of risk in UK;

1678826095386.png

She really stresses her knowledge and experience in this field…

Beatrix_

The BRICS++ and SCO .... not only China and Saudi Arabia, obviously big players, but the sheer populations of all countries participating and wanting to participate equal 40-50% of the world's population. Including India, Russia, and even if Brazil is lost to the 'Global North' temporarily, they cannot be controlled forever.

2 minute read March 10, 202312:38 PM GMT-3Last Updated 5 days ago
BRICS bank NDB to change its Brazilian head at government's request
Reuters

BRASILIA, March 10 (Reuters) - The New Development Bank, the multilateral bank set up by the BRICS states, said on Friday it had agreed to elect a new Brazilian head at the request of the government of Brazil's new president, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.

Brazil holds the rotating presidency of the NDB until July 6, 2025. NDB said the bank's current president, Marcos Troyjo, would step down by March 24 and the NDB's governors would elect a successor nominated by Brazil to complete the term.

Lula has proposed former Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff to head the bank, which the BRICS group of emerging economies set up in 2015. Lula is including Rousseff in his delegation to visit China at the end of March.

Rousseff, a member of Lula's leftist Workers' Party, succeeded him in the presidency in 2011 and won re-election three years later, but ended up being impeached in 2016 during a harsh recession on charges that she had manipulated budget accounts.

The NDB serves the five BRICS countries - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - plus Bangladesh and the United Arab Emirates.

Troyjo has driven NDB's intake of new members, overseen the establishment of a permanent headquarters in Shanghai, and expanded its portfolio of project approvals to $32.8 billion, the NDB said in its statement.

Reporting by Anthony Boadle; Editing by Kevin Liffey

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom