The spike protein alone can cause severe disease

J.R.K

md_a. I am still pretty new here and do not understand half the medical and bio medical references in this article, but that’s still better than where I started. But this is some serious stuff. I have family and friends that suffer from hypertension, diabetes, thrombosis, had heart valves replaced, and had or have cancer.
This could potentially wipe out much of my inner circle if I am reading and understanding this correctly. Is there any indication as to the percentage of the people that get the jab will have these things happen to them? Or is this along the lines of Luc Montagnier’s description of his estimated 5 % that will incorporate the spike protein into their DNA? Needless to say a horrible way to go as a human lab rat, or any lab rat for that matter.

OP
md_a

md_a

md_a. I am still pretty new here and do not understand half the medical and bio medical references in this article, but that’s still better than where I started. But this is some serious stuff. I have family and friends that suffer from hypertension, diabetes, thrombosis, had heart valves replaced, and had or have cancer.
This could potentially wipe out much of my inner circle if I am reading and understanding this correctly. Is there any indication as to the percentage of the people that get the jab will have these things happen to them? Or is this along the lines of Luc Montagnier’s description of his estimated 5 % that will incorporate the spike protein into their DNA? Needless to say a horrible way to go as a human lab rat, or any lab rat for that matter.
Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroelements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped. – Ray Peat

The spike protein causes inflammation by inactivating the enzyme (ACE2) that inactivates angiotensin, so the spike protein essentially turns on our inflammatory system, the angiotensin system, and the RNA allows our own cells to manufacture spike protein, so we are being prepared to manufacture the activator of our own inflammatory system which is basically the only thing that causes people to die from Covid, if they die from it, mostly none of that diagnosis or determination of the cause of death, none of that has been done in a traditional scientific manner but to the extent that virus is harmful to week people, then is causing our body to produce the agent that kills people, and they ignore the fact that we have reverse transcriptase that can turn RNA to DNA and integrated it into our genes so that we can pass on the ability to destroy our defenses against inflammation. - Ray Peat

For years, corona viruses have been known to bind to the angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), and that enzyme has been known to have protective effects, destroying angiotensin, and losartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker, has been known to be protective against corona viruses. Angiotensin increases intracellular calcium, and losartan lowers intracellular calcium. In reaction to the new corona virus, a few groups responded quickly, treating successfully with antiinflammatory things—losartan, cinanserin (a serotonin antagonist), aspirin, and azithromycin or erythromycin, which lower intracellular calcium. Aspirin’s effects overlap those of losartan, and it downregulates the angiotensin receptor, ATR1 (Mitra, et al., 2012). - Ray Peat

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat

J.R.K

Y
Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroelements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped. – Ray Peat

The spike protein causes inflammation by inactivating the enzyme (ACE2) that inactivates angiotensin, so the spike protein essentially turns on our inflammatory system, the angiotensin system, and the RNA allows our own cells to manufacture spike protein, so we are being prepared to manufacture the activator of our own inflammatory system which is basically the only thing that causes people to die from Covid, if they die from it, mostly none of that diagnosis or determination of the cause of death, none of that has been done in a traditional scientific manner but to the extent that virus is harmful to week people, then is causing our body to produce the agent that kills people, and they ignore the fact that we have reverse transcriptase that can turn RNA to DNA and integrated it into our genes so that we can pass on the ability to destroy our defenses against inflammation. - Ray Peat

For years, corona viruses have been known to bind to the angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), and that enzyme has been known to have protective effects, destroying angiotensin, and losartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker, has been known to be protective against corona viruses. Angiotensin increases intracellular calcium, and losartan lowers intracellular calcium. In reaction to the new corona virus, a few groups responded quickly, treating successfully with antiinflammatory things—losartan, cinanserin (a serotonin antagonist), aspirin, and azithromycin or erythromycin, which lower intracellular calcium. Aspirin’s effects overlap those of losartan, and it downregulates the angiotensin receptor, ATR1 (Mitra, et al., 2012). - Ray Peat

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat
Thank you @md_a. The forest seems to be coming more clear (not seeing quite as many trees).
So to clarify through the processes of vaccination create antibodies against a specific virus, but this comes at a cost to our innate /natural immunity (for lack of a better term) defensive system. In that it is now focussed on certain specific viruses or viral proteins, rather than any and all foreign RNA that might invade.
If my understanding of your post on the connection between COVID-19 fatalities and ACE inhibitors is correct, those with hypertension and are on an ACE inhibitor are already in a (again for lack of a better term) mild version of COVID-19 due to the inflammatory response on the entire circulatory system via expansion of the entire system to allow the blood to flow a little more easily, but the cost of this ease on flow pressure is one that creates an increase in ACE 1 and raising the inflammatory mediator Bradykinin, which is responsible for the extra pressure on the heart that pushes against the lungs leading for the trademark cough associated with this medication, the treatment for this is typically a glucocorticoid, which is essentially cortisol, with reduced ACE 2 due to inhibition, raised cortisol, it makes an easier time for the virus to invade the lungs, the extra cortisol will help the Cytokine storm rise at an accelerated pace. Does this seem anything close to the facts?
As for the vaccine my thoughts have turned to Haidut’s experiments, if @haidut is going to try to test one of his products to see if it can reverse cancer for example. The lab technicians will give the mice or rats/ test subjects the cancer that they want to study then give them the experimental treatment and watch what happens. But the lab technicians don’t inject themselves with the carcinogenic substance and then give themselves the experimental treatment.
As cold as this sounds I am of the mindset that we live in a world that are either technicians or lab mice. We all have a choice, but I think that to be a technician right now is better than to be a lab test subject.
Thank you @md_a!

J.R.K

This is a a good Alex Berenson post since he was kicked off Twitter. He is now on Substack. Spike apparently changes the cells of the heart.

Thanks for this @Lollypop2!
A point that I came across in an interview by Trish Wood with Dr Hooman Noorchasm. He believes that everyone should be prescreened to see if a person has antibodies to the S1 spike protein, and also if they have an active COVID-19 infection if so then they should not be vaccinated . As it would constitute in the first scenario an unnecessary medical procedure and in the second scenario it would be irresponsible as there is the possibly the gene therapies make the infection much worse and and have a poor end result.
He also supported @tankasnowgod’S thought on the handling of the gene therapies and the integrity of the deep freeze chains integrity. Apparently mRNA is one of the most extremely fragile and unstable molecules in the scientific world. Any deviation of temperature can cause degradation in a rapid manner. So the vaccines may in some cases be subject to spoilage. There were concerns expressed to Pfizer by the EMA early in the gene therapy rollout that the active mRNA was only at twenty five percent this might be an issue that should be considered in people that have fallen ill after vaccination. A simple antibodies test would determine this.
My only problem with this is the now seen in Japan, the La Quinta paper, and Dr Young’s (who I am unsure of yet) findings of heavy metal contamination in nanoparticle form, as well as the level of toxicity the lipid nanoparticle envelope represents in the human body and where in the body material gravitates towards settling, and the health consequences of these foreign materials.
Even if the mRNA fails there is the question of the toxicity of the other ingredients either by equipment used in upscaled mass production, poor sanitation practices or intentionally added in, the origin of these contaminants, as of this writing to my knowledge that question remains unanswered.

Lollipop2

an interview by Trish Wood with Dr Hooman Noorchasm. He believes that everyone should be prescreened to see if a person has antibodies to the S1 spike protein, and also if they have an active COVID-19 infection if so then they should not be vaccinated .
+1 so true. Do you have a link to this interview?

J.R.K

+1 so true. Do you have a link to this interview?
I think this will get you there @Lollypop2 if not she is on Spotify her podcast is called Trish Wood is Critical. She has had some very big names on her interview roster and I find the insights are providing different perspectives and possibilities I had not thought of.

Lollipop2

I think this will get you there @Lollypop2 if not she is on Spotify her podcast is called Trish Wood is Critical. She has had some very big names on her interview roster and I find the insights are providing different perspectives and possibilities I had not thought of.

Awesome! Thank you.

tankasnowgod

I know this thread is older, but all the experiments using "Spike Protein" were using Genetically Modified Proteins that they claim are identical to the alleged "Spike Protein" found on the alleged "Novel Corona Virus." I have no idea how they possibly would have confirmed this, since this alleged "Novel Corona Virus" has never been isolated and purified, and the alleged "Spike Protein" has never even been isolated from this "Novel Corona Virus."

You can confirm that all these experiments use "recombinant" spike protein, be sure to look up what "recombinant" means, and you will get the full picture.

2.5. Recombinant spike proteins​

The recombinant spike proteins, all from PROSCI, were: Val16-Arg685 (cat #10-300) = full length S1 subunit; Arg319-Phe541 (10-303) = truncated S1 subunit (contains only the receptor binding domain) and full length S2 subunit = (Ser686–Pro1273 (10-426).

2.1. Cell culture​

Human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells and human pulmonary artery endothelial cells were purchased from ScienCell Research Laboratories (Carlsbad, CA, USA), and rat pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells were purchased from Cell Applications (San Diego, CA, USA). Cells were cultured in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions in 5% CO2 at 37 °C. Cells at passages 3–6 were maintained in low fetal bovine serum (0.4%)-containing medium overnight before the treatment as routinely performed in experiments on cell signaling and protein phosphorylation [13].

Cells were treated with either the recombinant SARS-CoV-2 spike protein full length S1 subunit, which contains most of the S1 subunit (Val16 - Gln690) with a molecular weight of ~75 kDa (RayBiotech, Peachtree Corners, GA, USA), or the recombinant SARS-CoV-2 spike protein RBD (RayBiotech), which only contains the RBD region (Arg319 - Phe541) with a molecular weight of ~25 kDa. Some cells were pretreated for 1 hour with the rabbit anti-ACE2 antibody (Catalog # 4355; Cell Signaling Technology, Danvers, MA, USA).

tankasnowgod

This is a a good Alex Berenson post since he was kicked off Twitter. He is now on Substack. Spike apparently changes the cells of the heart.

Even Berenson missed the fact that the "Spike Protein" they use in the experiment was a genetically modified protein, and never came from this alleged "Novel Corona Virus."

The researchers didn’t specifically look at vaccine-generated spike proteins; they were looking instead at the potential for spike proteins in people infected with the virus itself to cause damage. But they were clear about the implications of their findings:

“Importantly, we show that the recombinant S protein alone elicits cellular signalling through the CD147 receptor in cardiac [cells], thereby inducing cell dysfunction and microvascular disruption in vitro.”

Everyone seems to gloss over that word "recombinant," but that is telling you this is a genetically engineered protein.

Lollipop2

Even Berenson missed the fact that the "Spike Protein" they use in the experiment was a genetically modified protein, and never came from this alleged "Novel Corona Virus."

Everyone seems to gloss over that word "recombinant," but that is telling you this is a genetically engineered protein.
Hey thanks for highlighting the word “recombinant”. I saw you post about it and explain on another post. Very helpful.

This was such an old post. I had completely forgotten about it - lol. Don’t follow Berenson much these days.

P

Peatness

A genetically engineered protein can't be harmful?

J.R.K

Excellent point on the word,”recombinant”. Do you think that damage to the endothelial cells could be the result of a T cell attack, or possibly that the mRNA was produced inside of the cell and the spike protein entered the nucleus and disrupted the repair signalling apparatus. Thus causing the cell to realize it needs repair but it has been muted as a result?

This might be off topic but it might be related to the current scenario playing out. As well to this threads topic.
I am unsure at this point if the spike protein that is generated is fully responsible for what appears to be a reduction in the innate immune system, allowing for frequent reinfections in the experimental cohort versus the control group.
Is it possible that another mRNA was added into the mix to shut down the innate immune system or is that a side effect from the lipid nanoparticle?

tankasnowgod

Excellent point on the word,”recombinant”. Do you think that damage to the endothelial cells could be the result of a T cell attack, or possibly that the mRNA was produced inside of the cell and the spike protein entered the nucleus and disrupted the repair signalling apparatus. Thus causing the cell to realize it needs repair but it has been muted as a result?
In the in vitro experiments? I wouldn't think so, because I don't think T Cells would even be involved.

My main point was that all these in vitro experiments using the alleged "Spike Protein" are using a synthetic protein, not one that was in any way "isolated" from the "Novel Corona Virus." So even if there is a virus going around, it's unlikely these experiments would show anything about that virus or it's protein's interactions with cells.

This might be off topic but it might be related to the current scenario playing out. As well to this threads topic.
I am unsure at this point if the spike protein that is generated is fully responsible for what appears to be a reduction in the innate immune system, allowing for frequent reinfections in the experimental cohort versus the control group.
Is it possible that another mRNA was added into the mix to shut down the innate immune system or is that a side effect from the lipid nanoparticle?

I don't understand what you are suggesting here, but I don't think it relates to in vitro experiments using recombinant spike protein.

J.R.K

M
In the in vitro experiments? I wouldn't think so, because I don't think T Cells would even be involved.

My main point was that all these in vitro experiments using the alleged "Spike Protein" are using a synthetic protein, not one that was in any way "isolated" from the "Novel Corona Virus." So even if there is a virus going around, it's unlikely these experiments would show anything about that virus or it's protein's interactions with cells.

I don't understand what you are suggesting here, but I don't think it relates to in vitro experiments using recombinant spike protein.
My apologies @tankasnowgod I did not represent the thought well.
But this might be of some assistance to your recombinant line of thinking and what is being called mRNA injected into people. Dr Malone explains this better than I can.

tankasnowgod

M

My apologies @tankasnowgod I did not represent the thought well.
But this might be of some assistance to your recombinant line of thinking and what is being called mRNA injected into people. Dr Malone explains this better than I can.

When it comes to the mRNA shots, I don't know if any "Spike Protein," or any other protein, is even being generated. I haven't seen any good evidence of this. Really, when it comes to how the shots "work," there isn't much evidence that they do anything, other than generate a much higher frequency of side effects than standard vaccines.

That being said, the way they generate recombinant spike protein and the alleged mechanism of the mRNA shots do seem similar. So, if anything, all of the experiments done with recombinant spike protein should be more applicable to people that took an mRNA shot (and may lay out a potential mechanism for side effects), rather than anyone who caught this (in)famous virus naturally (should it even exist).

You might want to look into things like "Codon Optimization" https://www.idtdna.com/pages/tools/codon-optimization-tool

The funny thing is, the more I looked into all this stuff, the more an old quote (from a random humor book I read when I was a teen) kept popping up in my mind....

"If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance,
Baffle 'em with Bull****."

It seems so accurate. Sure, all the codon optimization and recombinant proteins and gene synthesis sounds very high tech and sciencey, and yeah, we get to use computers and junk...... but what good is any of it?

At the end of the day, no one's health seems to be helped in the slightest by any of this stuff, and we think we have a better understanding of theoretical mechanisms, but that doesn't translate to anything in the real world of living beings. Nothing positive health wise, at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals