The spike protein alone can cause severe disease

J.R.K

When it comes to the mRNA shots, I don't know if any "Spike Protein," or any other protein, is even being generated. I haven't seen any good evidence of this. Really, when it comes to how the shots "work," there isn't much evidence that they do anything, other than generate a much higher frequency of side effects than standard vaccines.

That being said, the way they generate recombinant spike protein and the alleged mechanism of the mRNA shots do seem similar. So, if anything, all of the experiments done with recombinant spike protein should be more applicable to people that took an mRNA shot (and may lay out a potential mechanism for side effects), rather than anyone who caught this (in)famous virus naturally (should it even exist).

You might want to look into things like "Codon Optimization" https://www.idtdna.com/pages/tools/codon-optimization-tool

The funny thing is, the more I looked into all this stuff, the more an old quote (from a random humor book I read when I was a teen) kept popping up in my mind....

It seems so accurate. Sure, all the codon optimization and recombinant proteins and gene synthesis sounds very high tech and sciencey, and yeah, we get to use computers and junk...... but what good is any of it?

At the end of the day, no one's health seems to be helped in the slightest by any of this stuff, and we think we have a better understanding of theoretical mechanisms, but that doesn't translate to anything in the real world of living beings. Nothing positive health wise, at least.
Thank you for the information on codon optimization.
I have to concur, my father had a phrase,”B…S… baffles brains. It seems high tech and on the screen of a computer it probably works to a T.
But inside of a living body that has tendencies to vary from person to person given various scenarios metabolism, inflammation, PUFA etc.
With a prescription drug you get a measured dose but this platform you are not sure how much could be produced (if anything as you point out).
But I am pretty sure the other components are not inert bystander ingredients as well. I recently read Dr Bridles review of just the lipid nanoparticle safety data from Acuitas Pharmaceuticals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals