The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

Drareg

OMG. The fact that child psychologists approved of this creation and thought it was appropriate material for 4-5 year old children is just beyond words. From the Wiki page:
"...He said that the series was "as desexualized as it can possibly get", and that it was developed together with a child psychologist and other professionals who reviewed the scripts to ensure that children would not misinterpret what they saw.[5]"

How would the "psychologist and other professionals" manage to actually ensure (their wording) children seeing this won't misinterpret this show when they see it? Like, they would control what children would think? Or interview personally each child after every episode and demand answers as to how it made the children feel? Typical psychiatric hubris - i.e. "this is OK for children because WE say so, and we guarantee it".
@Drareg - did you see this abomination? It sounds like Epstein directed it.
Yeah someone posted it on here a while back, the stupidity of it is astounding.
We should be ruthless in our criticism of those who support this, the prefrontal cortex argument undermines any academic verbosity thrown our way.

We also know that methylation increases in kids that suffer child sex abuse, it should be a life sentence without parole equivalent to first degree murder.

ThinPicking

Yeah someone posted it on here a while back, the stupidity of it is astounding.
We should be ruthless in our criticism of those who support this, the prefrontal cortex argument undermines any academic verbosity thrown our way.

We also know that methylation increases in kids that suffer child sex abuse, it should be a life sentence without parole equivalent to first degree murder.
Hear, hear.

AlaskaJono

"Perhaps Globohomo has shifted strategies, and decided to normalize multiple depravities at the same time, with one form of it helping to erode resistance to it with another. For example, they might ask: if cannibalism is ok, why not pedoism or incest? They can recycle arguments praising one kind of depravity to favor acceptance of others. Hence making numerous initiatives simultaneously at evaporating resistance to all depravities is less time consuming and more economical."
@Badger

Just that: ...normalize multiple depravities... erode resistance...

This is a blatant attack on Humanity. Long term planning through media/education making the sheeple more compliant to their schemes. This media repetition and conceptualisation of unethical and immoral behaviour in addition to the modern dietary/medical hormonal disruption supports these schemes. Sick.

To be truly healthy in this current day and age one may have to change friends/family/workplace/living situations as they may coerce one to be or act in less than healthy or honorable ways. (This is to paraphrase what a very influential Naturopathic Dr and teacher told me regarding the adage 'as above, so below', and a client's personal journey to real health).

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is a blatant attack on Humanity. Long term planning through media/education making the sheeple more compliant to their schemes. This media repetition and conceptualisation of unethical and immoral behaviour in addition to the modern dietary/medical hormonal disruption supports these schemes. Sick.

To be truly healthy in this current day and age one may have to change friends/family/workplace/living situations as they may coerce one to be or act in less than healthy or honorable ways. (This is to paraphrase what a very influential Naturopathic Dr and teacher told me regarding the adage 'as above, so below', and a client's personal journey to real health).

Another option would be to participate as little as possible in official "society". Employer events, voting, donation drives for fake causes, polls, demonstrations, etc. The sick insane "society" they hope to build still depends on a certain number of the members being real, normal people as only such people can do meaningful/useful work and provide the cohesion needed to keep the zombified bipedals from eating each other. If enough sane people stop participating, the fake structure will easily collapse.
As far as the second part - I think you sense it already. To quote Michael Douglas from the movie "Traffic" - "The war on X is a war we can win and a war we must win. The war on X is....a war where...many of the enemy are our own family...and I don't know how you launch war on your own family...."
So, make peace with yourself and do your best to delay until the very end fighting your own family...but realize it is indeed a (horrifying) possibility. Hopefully, the cabal's fake structure will collapse before families end up turning on each other...physically.

Badger

Another option would be to participate as little as possible in official "society". Employer events, voting, donation drives for fake causes, polls, demonstrations, etc. The sick insane "society" they hope to build still depends on a certain number of the members being real, normal people as only such people can do meaningful/useful work and provide the cohesion needed to keep the zombified bipedals from eating each other. If enough sane people stop participating, the fake structure will easily collapse.
As far as the second part - I think you sense it already. To quote Michael Douglas from the movie "Traffic" - "The war on X is a war we can win and a war we must win. The war on X is....a war where...many of the enemy are our own family...and I don't know how you launch war on your own family...."
So, make peace with yourself and do your best to delay until the very end fighting your own family...but realize it is indeed a (horrifying) possibility. Hopefully, the cabal's fake structure will collapse before families end up turning on each other...physically.
Insight from maybe an unusual source regarding family as your enemy - was noticed long ago:

From Quran

64:14 O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive – then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.

64:15 Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and God has with Him a great reward.

Mossy

Insight from maybe an unusual source regarding family as your enemy - was noticed long ago:

From Quran

64:14 O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive – then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.

64:15 Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and God has with Him a great reward.
A similar verse from the New Testament of the Christian Bible:

“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
- Matthew 10:37 (NIV)

Badger

Demyze

AlaskaJono

Came across this yesterday...

1645521170208.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

haidut

Forum Supporter

From Quran

Yeah, I guess many great faiths recognized that in trying times one often has little more than his faith to rely upon, and even the closest relatives may turn on each other like rabid dogs. Too bad that for most Western people reading is now almost an "outmoded" activity, let alone of books like the Quran or the Bible...
@Mossy

I just heard today that there was a Simpsons show predicting (as they do,) that he was going to shoot his wife and they say that it will be caused by disorientation.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I just heard today that there was a Simpsons show predicting (as they do,) that he was going to shoot his wife and they say that it will be caused by disorientation.
Conspiracy theorist have been saying for years that Groening is a 33rd degree FM.
As most of Hollywood are FM (no hyperbole).

I believe part of the Masonic MO is to reveal parts of the plan before it happens- hence The Simpsons predictions coming to fruition.

I have no clue if this is sound.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom