Subjective differences in virgin and refined CO

Momado965

First I wanna say hello to everyone. Been out of the loop.

When I first starter using coconut oil moons ago I was only using virgin coconut oil and about 2 years ago I starter using refined odourless coconut oil till a week ago. I decided to buy virgin coconut oil in bulk. I wanted to make fritters. I was struck by the difference between virgin and refiner CO. They key things I notice were potent anti cortisol effects akin to progesterone or maybe pregnenolone; havent used preg in a while but I do know and Im sure yall know how the preg or prog relaxation wave feels like. Cold tolerance went up. Has anyone noticed those things in particular or am I mistaken and delusional?

Apple

They key things I notice were potent anti cortisol effects akin to progesterone or maybe pregnenolone; havent used preg in a while but I do know and Im sure yall know how the preg or prog relaxation wave feels like. Cold tolerance went up.
Is it from virgin coconut oil or refined ?

cremes

He wrote, "about 2 years ago I starter using refined odourless coconut oil till a week ago." So now he's back to virgin and noticed these effects.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

The positive effect were from virgin CO. I’d like to add the heat effects are similar however with virgin CO are strikingly potent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals