Starting To Realize Literally Everything In Life Is Related To Energy/nothing Else Really Matters

lampofred

High metabolic energy is what develops a good personality, relaxed, empathetic, witty, etc. Low metabolic energy results in autism, inflexibility, narrow-mindedness, etc.

High metabolic energy leads to high intelligence, capable of seeing the big picture, strong intuition, etc. Low metabolic energy leads to either a poorly developed intelligence or an intelligence that is excessively focused on rules and details, not seeing the forest for the trees.

High metabolic energy leads to sociability, both because of the good personality that develops and also the energy to actually be social. Low metabolic energy leads to isolation both because interaction is draining and because of bad disposition as a result of poor brain development.

High metabolic energy leads to physical attractiveness, good hair, good skin, good proportionality. Low metabolic energy leads to asymmetry.

High metabolic energy leads to optimism, happiness, motivation to work hard in life. Low metabolic energy leads to depression and apathy.

High metabolic energy leads to long-life and health. Low metabolic energy leads to cancer, heart disease, dementia in the long-run.

"Cool" "Great" "Winners" are just people who exhibits the traits of having ample amounts of metabolic energy. "Lame" "Weak" "Losers" are just people who exhibit the traits of having very little metabolic energy. (Speaking of overall personality types in the long-run, not just short-term behaviors.)

Animals spend all day searching for food, which is a source of energy. Humans once used to do this, but now spend most of their time in work to make money, which is really nothing but an abstract sort of energy (as opposed to food, which is a concrete sort of energy), which shows that it's in every creature's instincts to spend its life maximizing its energy stores as much as possible.

However, there is a problem in the above system, and that is where estrogen comes into play. Without estrogen, people are at the mercy of fate...if they were born with high metabolic energy, everything in life will play out for them (as long as they do not "sin" which is nothing but something that expends a lot of energy AKA orgasm, alcohol, which feel good precisely because they expend a lot of energy), whereas if they were born with low metabolic energy, their lives would be painful. However, estrogen, by increasing the perception of energy even though there actually isn't an increase in biological energy (AKA by increasing excitotoxic energy) allows people to break free of the fate imposed on them by the amount of biological energy (thyroid) they were born with. However, this comes at the expense of a shortened life span.

Drinking coffee, taking thyroid or aspirin directly, or retaining your breath to increase CO2, because they all increase biological energy, allow you to both break free of fate and not have to resort to life-shortening, estrogenic energy (which is not actually energy but just an increased perception of energy).

Last edited:

johnwester130

High energy, empathic, sociable, kind, high metabolic people are generally excluded from society.

Dobbler

High metabolic energy is what develops a good personality, relaxed, empathetic, witty, etc. Low metabolic energy results in autism, inflexibility, narrow-mindedness, etc.

High metabolic energy leads to high intelligence, capable of seeing the big picture, strong intuition, etc. Low metabolic energy leads to either a poorly developed intelligence or an intelligence that is excessively focused on rules and details, not seeing the forest for the trees.

High metabolic energy leads to sociability, both because of the good personality that develops and also the energy to actually be social. Low metabolic energy leads to isolation both because interaction is draining and because of bad disposition as a result of poor brain development.

High metabolic energy leads to physical attractiveness, good hair, good skin, good proportionality. Low metabolic energy leads to asymmetry.

High metabolic energy leads to optimism, happiness, motivation to work hard in life. Low metabolic energy leads to depression and apathy.

High metabolic energy leads to long-life and health. Low metabolic energy leads to cancer, heart disease, dementia in the long-run.

"Cool" "Great" "Winners" are just people who exhibits the traits of having ample amounts of metabolic energy. "Lame" "Weak" "Losers" are just people who exhibit the traits of having very little metabolic energy. (Speaking of overall personality types in the long-run, not just short-term behaviors.)

Animals spend all day searching for food, which is a source of energy. Humans once used to do this, but now spend most of their time in work to make money, which is really nothing but an abstract sort of energy (as opposed to food, which is a concrete sort of energy), which shows that it's in every creature's instincts to spend its life maximizing its energy stores as much as possible.

However, there is a problem in the above system, and that is where estrogen comes into play. Without estrogen, people are at the mercy of fate...if they were born with high metabolic energy, everything in life will play out for them (as long as they do not "sin" which is nothing but something that expends a lot of energy AKA orgasm, alcohol, which feel good precisely because they expend a lot of energy), whereas if they were born with low metabolic energy, their lives would be painful. However, estrogen, by increasing the perception of energy even though there actually isn't an increase in biological energy (AKA by increasing excitotoxic energy) allows people to break free of the fate imposed on them by the amount of biological energy (thyroid) they were born with. However, this comes at the expense of a shortened life span.

Drinking coffee, taking thyroid or aspirin directly, or retaining your breath to increase CO2, because they all increase biological energy, allow you to both break free of fate and not have to resort to life-shortening, estrogenic energy (which is not actually energy but just an increased perception of energy).
Are you saying that by fixing your energy, you can change your fate to high metabolism person?

olive

High energy, empathic, sociable, kind, high metabolic people are generally excluded from society.
Interesting take. I don’t think I agree, from what I’ve observed these people thrive. They look extremely attractive, are very intelligent, command attention and have both men and women vying for their attention wherever they go.
The best predictors for happiness, social success and career progression are the ones you listed above - from my understanding.

OP
L

lampofred

Are you saying that by fixing your energy, you can change your fate to high metabolism person?

Kind of, I was just trying to say that fixing energy isn't just about health, your metabolism relates to every single area in life, and many many things which seem completely unrelated to metabolism (such as willpower, intelligence, size of social circle, personality) are actually highly related to your energy levels.

CDT

You mentioned orgasm as an energy expenditure. How bad do you think it is for the human body? Thanks in advance.

Constatine

A low energy state also leads to repetitive behaviors as habitual behaviors and tasks don't take much mental energy. Forming new habits and making changes in your life, even just going to new places takes a large amount of energy. This is one of the primary reasons traveling can be so exhausting. Learning itself is a huge energy drain and can pretty significantly increase daily caloric demand.

LUH 3417

What about the first law of thermodynamics

Cirion

Yep I found all this out the one or two times I actually was healthy. 95% of my life I have spent as a social outcast with zero social life and virtually no friends and no desire to go out and be social. All of a sudden I had an irresistible urge to be social, felt good, found myself effortlessly flirting with women, finding success at my job... and then my health failed me again. While I am still upset about losing it, at least now I know it is 100% achievable for anyone to get to that point. It's not necessarily easy, but it can be done.

MatheusPN

Very perspicacious, sharp text

It was what I realized, especially after implementing a diet grounded on my understanding of the work of Peat and Haidut after a certain time. Energy is the master

Do you have more energy? Your body will improve something, especially if your metabolism is optimal

The threads of Haidut, further extended this thought, to energy is the essence of totality
I will extend more later...

Note: I hardly gain bigger muscles or weight if I eat a lot of fruit, sugar, high SFA/ PUFA+ MUFA, 8 000 kcal, which is when I feel better
But increasing the MUFA, protein, gain much more with only 3 000 kcal

On me, my body priority apparently: Almost everything> bigger muscles> frivolous memories

Last edited:

bluefish

I really like the ideas and suggestions here. Where do I start? And what’s the 80/20 of high metabolic state?

sunraiser

Pretty much my lived experience, except I find high energy people (that were born that way) tend to have less intelligence and depth of character because they simply don't face the social or life adversity that requires a person to become adept in such things. Acceptance becomes automatic.

When I'm healthy everything happens on autopilot and people gravitate towards me, avenues start opening without any effort whatsoever.

A huge one is guitar playing - my creativity can hugely differ on a week to week basis and my dexterity can be massively different. Everything comes naturally when my body is working properly.

I have found these states are always achievable, but some people don't have the fortune and time to rest, nor the access to information and good food to get well.

It's awful that some people go through their entire lives in poor metabolic health and don't ever get to see how beautiful life can be with proper function.

It's so aggrieving that some people don't realise something better can exist. It feels like life has to be dedicated to helping people get the right to time and space to have a chance at thriving. I don't know the best avenue for it yet, though.

I DO think some metabolic adversity is needed (via tolerable stress) to form well rounded humans, though.

People that never face normal human stress seem to become vacuous and generally narcissistic in today's society, it seems.

I feel misanthropic sometimes about how differently people treat me in different metabolic states. Lots of people are reflective and accepting regardless but others become completely sycophantic. It's crazy how stark the changes can be.

Last edited:

Cirion

Pretty much my lived experience, except I find high energy people (that were born that way) tend to have less intelligence and depth of character because they simply don't face the social or life adversity that requires a person to become adept in such things. Acceptance becomes automatic.

When I'm healthy everything happens on autopilot and people gravitate towards me, avenues start opening without any effort whatsoever.

A huge one is guitar playing - my creativity can hugely differ on a week to week basis and my dexterity can be massively different. Everything comes naturally when my body is working properly.

I have found these states are always achievable, but some people don't have the fortune and time to rest, nor the access to information and good food to get well.

It's awful that some people go through their entire lives in poor metabolic health and don't ever get to see how beautiful life can be with proper function.

It's so aggrieving it feels like my life has to be dedicated to helping people get the right to time and space to have a chance at thriving. I don't know the best avenue for it yet, though.

I DO think some metabolic adversity is needed (via tolerable stress) to form well rounded humans, though.

People that never face normal human stress seem to become vacuous and generally narcissistic in today's society, it seems.

I feel misanthropic sometimes about how differently people treat me in different metabolic states. Lots of people are reflective and accepting regardless but others become completely sycophantic. It's crazy how stark the changes can be.

It would help if we could get an overhaul of the medical system to you know, actually help people. I know there's a lot of talk for providing health care for all people, and I'm not going to debate that point (I think you know my stance on this already from previous debates). That isn't even helpful anyway because Big Pharma is mucking everything up. There are a few anti-aging doctors out there, but they're rare... your average doctor is not that helpful. So just making health care free would not address peoples' health problems.

When I get properly well and have proper clarity of mind to do it, I am thinking I'll write a book, maybe even think of some small business I can create to try to start spreading the word on how to actually get well.

I suffered a lot from depression and even now, while I'm not depressed anymore, rarely am "excited" about life either. The only thing that keeps me going is that I know being healthy is achievable, and that's what motivates me to keep at it. However, if how I feel now is what I would feel forever, I don't know that I'd have the motivation to keep at it. Life is so dull, uninteresting and uninspiring when you feel bad. I still have no hobbies or anything I do except incessantly research and apply health theories. I still have virtually no social life or anything I do outside of watch TV or video games simply because I lack the energy to do so.

Kelj

You are right! I discovered that thyroid heals and becomes normal with an abundance of calories, ie. Energy.

Cirion

You are right! I discovered that thyroid heals and becomes normal with an abundance of calories, ie. Energy.

Unfortunately, I came to realize it isn't quite this simple. I spent 6 months eating an abundance of calories and all that happened is I got fat. 90 lbs of fat. For some people just eating more very well may work I suppose. And now that I'm fat I'm screwed because that is 90 lbs of aromatizing mass that is making me extremely estrogen dominant. I have to eat virtually zero dietary fat now in an attempt to make the fat budge.

Calories is absolutely needed but if it were this simple we wouldn't have so many problem cases (like myself) on these forums. I was misled by others like Nathan Hatch who just say eat more too. Does not work. At least not for me.

Now I am going for more reasonable calorie levels and trying to optimize the types of foods (low protein low fat, high carb).

Dobbler

Energy allows you to tap to your true personality with positive tone. Extroverts have energy to be social and introverts get their rich inner world back. OP described extroverted personality. Introverts have way different "drive" than typical "go get work hard" extroverts. Introverts want peace, freedom and solitude and need a peaceful place to recharge after socializing. That won't change no matter how good your metabolism is.

Cirion

Energy allows you to tap to your true personality with positive tone. Extroverts have energy to be social and introverts get their rich inner world back. OP described extroverted personality. Introverts have way different "drive" than typical "go get work hard" extroverts. Introverts want peace, freedom and solitude and need a peaceful place to recharge after socializing. That won't change no matter how good your metabolism is.

I get what you're saying but I don't 100% agree. The personality of introverts are not "Fixed". I become far more sociable once my metabolism is improved. In fact, my transformation is incredible. If you have met me at my lowest point vs. my highest point, you'd think I was a different person. I turn from introvert to extravert almost. I also become a lot more driven in my goals and at work and with dating etc. I become someone totally different.

I'd even go so far as to say the reason why so many people become introverts is because they have lived their life with low energy/metabolism. I can say that this is the case for me.

Or maybe it's I've always been somewhat extravert but just never knew it? Who knows. I doubt it because I am NOT sociable AT ALL when my metabolism is poor, I just want to be a hermit. Lol.

Dobbler

I get what you're saying but I don't 100% agree. The personality of introverts are not "Fixed". I become far more sociable once my metabolism is improved. In fact, my transformation is incredible. If you have met me at my lowest point vs. my highest point, you'd think I was a different person. I turn from introvert to extravert almost. I also become a lot more driven in my goals and at work and with dating etc. I become someone totally different.

I'd even go so far as to say the reason why so many people become introverts is because they have lived their life with low energy/metabolism. I can say that this is the case for me.

Or maybe it's I've always been somewhat extravert but just never knew it? Who knows. I doubt it because I am NOT sociable AT ALL when my metabolism is poor, I just want to be a hermit. Lol.
I quess it depends. I was introvert when i was super healthy and now that im not im still introvert. Introvert is not anti-social. Introverts are very good at talking face to face, possibly even better than extroverts, but introverts need alone time to recharge. Introverts are more sensitive to dopamine, and need less of it to feel happy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals