Spiritual people usually look more vibrant - and younger - than non-spiritual people

yerrag

Happened to read something related to this yesterday in a book called a Walk Through the Physical available for free on Google books A Walk in the Physical
page 68, essay 22. Lovely book with great insights.

The gist of it is that religious and its symbolism can be helpful and has been created and used as a helpful tool, but not is not necessary. I think ascended masters have known and understood this.
Thank you!

That was a nice find. I think it captures the essence of God being Love.

Uselis

Interesting experiences. Simple physical labour can def be therapeutic - or spiritual, even!

I think this is CO2-driven, not stress hormone-driven, at least in a somewhat healthy person. User @Amarsh213 talks a lot about this.

But why does it have to be an either/or thing? Why not be calm and accepting and spiritual...and use these things to fuel the spiritual state? Don't the spiritual and physical worlds overlap to some extent?

Or were you unable to thrive spiritually and physically at the same time?
Hey Occamz, fan of your thread! Off topic but I was surprised how little milk you drink, I thought you were drinking quarts of raw milk before! I hope I am not confusing you with somebody else lol.

Back on topic. They do overlap, I agree with you. I now think we are nothing but body. Different metabolic states lets this body experience life differently. It's like a computer to use cliche example. With highly operating systems you can operate shuttles while with shitty ones just play solitare lol.

But back then I was overzealous with getting myself enlightened without even knowing such term. I knew that I was on a mission to get something lol. That lead to uneccessary ascetism like prolinged celibacy, hours of meditation, spending lots of time in silence etc. I think it was just causing stress for the body while trying to live up to some "spirituality" concept. I now also think that nothing that comes from the head is good for a body lol.

Last edited:

catharsis

Love this. Had these moments too. but they are insanely rare and i have no idea how to acquire that health neither temporarily or permanently.

Another thing that i coudn't realy explain was this:

There was a time where i practised alot of "acceptance" towards anything and anyone realy. Not sure how or why but i started, instead of being emotional about others or the way they act or think, i just accepted it by rationalisng it from a logical perspective of what i think is or could be theirs and thus create a understanding for it.
In situations where two partys had arguments over something, i found myself to be a observer understanding both sides.

Not that i expected much of this "practice" but during that time what i noticed were random surges of intense happiness coming out of nowehere for no particular reason. Obviously feeling like this makes you look very attractive. A glow so to speak.

What i can'T say however is that this did anything for my physical health however. On the contrary, that was a starting point were i got physically more and more miserable. Prolly why i stopped doing it. Focus shifted to deal with this mistery illness.

I know what you mean about radical acceptance. I have felt this happiness too and I wonder if it's based in being fully present within yourself and your surroundings. Either way, I have also felt the negative physical symptoms; stress-symptoms, bad mood, weight gain, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom