Selecting your food might make you (flies) age faster

ah yeah. he still goes to grocery stores right. I wonder what he buys from there and if he ever eats something like pizza for example.

this one farm said they offer hamburger ground beef meant for dogs. they claimed its the same quality as other beef but comes from older cows who have a more meaty taste that humans dont like, so its used for dog food.

i wasnt aware of this... how old are these "older cows" and how does this older cow meat taste compared to the regular beef we buy in stores?
Yeah old cow sounds delicious doesn't it? My dog wont even eat dog food or a fast food hamburger patty, except for In & Out burger.

interesting so you think it detects something is odd with the quality?
Definetly! She is a dog and she wont even eat it should be a sign. Maybe not because of the tough old cow meat itself, but probably because of all the other stuff that is in the meat to make it palatable for humans.

BodhiBlues

this email exchange made me laugh:
Q: Hello Ray! What kind of foods do you like to eat out, which restaurants do you eat out at regularly
A: I haven’t eaten in a restaurant since 1984. Restaurants have always been notoriously unsafe places to eat, but in the age of food chemistry it has become impractical to try to identify trustworthy places.
longest I've gone without eating out is around a year, and when I told people that I would very strange looks. Ray is on another level.
I don't know how you would avoid going to a restaurant for 40 years, half the time I go to one it isn't even my decision! My family, my girlfriend, my friends or my work colleagues make plans to go and I go!

Dr. B

I don't know how you would avoid going to a restaurant for 40 years, half the time I go to one it isn't even my decision! My family, my girlfriend, my friends or my work colleagues make plans to go and I go!
Ray's older, idk if he has much family left, i dont think his parents are around, he doesnt have kids either? maybe no siblings?

Yeah that is most of my reasons for having to go too. Ray did talk about making steaks for friends in Mexico, so maybe he has a quaint place for entertaining instead?

Dr. B

Yeah that is most of my reasons for having to go too. Ray did talk about making steaks for friends in Mexico, so maybe he has a quaint place for entertaining instead?
does Ray have lots of friends, or usually is with him and his girlfriend?

BodhiBlues

That would make sense, dinner parties are always much nicer than restaurants anyway :):

That would make sense, dinner parties are always much nicer than restaurants anyway :):
Yeah I think people stop by and he pulls out some food and they visit. My dad was like that, people always popped in and he would make a big batch of Chilaquiles or a big batch of Pad Thai for dinner. He never "entertained" and I don't think Ray does either.

Kykeon

if he ever eats something like pizza for example.
when asked in one podcast what the 3 items are, that he would take to an island, he mentioned tacos. he does recommend avoiding gluten, and tacos are a tasty alternative.

Dr. B

when asked in one podcast what the 3 items are, that he would take to an island, he mentioned tacos. he does recommend avoiding gluten, and tacos are a tasty alternative.
what were the 3 items

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals