Researchers Find Significant Link to Daily Physical Activity, Vascular Health

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Researchers Find Significant Link to Daily Physical Activity, Vascular Health

Even a few days of inactivity can decrease function in certain blood vessels

As millions of Americans resolve to live healthier lives in 2015, research from the University of Missouri School of Medicine shows just how important diligent, daily physical activity is. The researchers found that reducing daily physical activity for even a few days leads to decreases in the function of the inner lining of blood vessels in the legs of young, healthy subjects causing vascular dysfunction that can have prolonged effects.

http://medicine.missouri.edu/news/0252.php

Interesting: Glucose scavenging of nitric oxide [http://ajprenal.physiology.org/content/ajprenal/280/3/F480.full.pdf]

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mito Combating Iron In The Brain: Researchers Find Anti-aging Micromolecule Scientific Studies 1
E Researchers: COVID-19 Spreads Ten Meters Or More By Breathing Scientific Studies 8
burtlancast Half Of UK Population Could Already Have Covid-19, Say Oxford University Researchers Scientific Studies 5
Mito Researchers Fast-track Coronavirus Vaccine By Skipping Key Animal Testing First Articles & Scientific Studies 7
RWilly An Early-morning, Carb-filled Meal Improves Glycemic Control Among Diabetics, TAU Researchers Say Scientific Studies 0
haidut New Science Blooms After Star Researchers Die Scientific Studies 2
Gadsie Are There Any Legit Cancer Researchers To Donate Money To? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Mito Researchers Explore A Cancer Paradox Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 0
T Researchers Have Developed A Technique That Grows Heart Cells On Demand With Light And Electricity Scientific Studies 1
T New Target For Treating Heart Failure Identified By Penn Medicine Researchers Scientific Studies 0
T Researchers Uncover The Cause Of Rheumatoid Arthritis Scientific Studies 0
R Nutrition Researchers Have Once Again Linked Saturated Fats To Increased Coronary Heart Disease Ask For Help or Advice 20
bzmazu Is COVID19 a New Type of Bio-Energetic Disease State? We May Find Out the Hard Way March 2021. Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 6
B Coronavirus Was Already Circulating In 2019 Or Before, Studies Find Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
Pointless Scientists Find 'secret Molecule' That Allows Bacteria To Exhale Electricity Scientific Studies 2
V Eating More Nutritious Food That I Don't Crave And I Find Hard To Digest Or Avoid Them At All? Digestion 9
L Looking For An Article That I Can't Find Anymore Ask For Help or Advice 1
ecstatichamster How To Find A Real Vaccine For Covid-19 Vaccines 0
Digital Samurai Safe Foods? Can't Find Many. How Do I Get Out Of This? Digestion 2
berk Which Of The Two Women Do You Find Most Attractive? (study) Scientific Studies 34
yerrag Hard To Find These Essential Oils - Any Leads? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 36
L Someone Posted A Link To An Aspirin Study Recently That I Can't Find Aspirin 6
H Scientists Find First Evidence Of Humans Cooking Starches Articles & Scientific Studies 8
Amazoniac For Those Of You Who Struggle To Find Decent Soaps Body Care 15
jzeno Can Anyone Find Published Articles On Coffee Enemas? I Can't Find One Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
GorillaHead Help Me Find Something To Induce Adipogensis ! Skin 3
ecstatichamster Do You Find Limonene Helpful For SIBO And GERD? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 24
ecstatichamster Can You Find The Study Dr. Peat Is Talking About, Canned Vegetables Scientific Studies 46
F Unable To Find Any Kind Of Lamp With A Grounded Plug (3-Prong) Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 2
T Where Can I Find Magnesium Succinate Or Sodium Succinate? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Badger Studies That Find Vitamins Worthless Vitamins 24
alywest Support Group For Those Of Us Who Find Ourselves On RPF On Saturday Night Ask For Help or Advice 16
Broken man Do You Know Where I Can Find @Tyw Please? Specific Users 12
Broken man Where To Find Minocycline For EU Members? Digestion 3
I Where Can You Find Ray Peat 's Email, Phone Number Diet, Recipes 0
I Where Do You Find Cottage Cheese Without Guar Gum? Diet, Recipes 8
T E2 Defeating DHT ? How To Leave This And Find A Girlfriend ? Hormones 6
G Can't Find A Decent Refined Coconut Oil Brand In UK! Coconut Oil 16
B Scientists Find Skin Cells At The Root Of Balding, Gray Hair Hair & Nails 5
Mito Scientists Find Skin Cells At Root Of Balding And Gray Hair Articles & Scientific Studies 4
S Where Can I Find A Good Lightstand? Male Issues 4
Luckytype Interesting To Find This Out - What Do You Think? Metabolism 7
I_am What About Blueberries? I Couldn't Find Much On This In Relation To Peating Fruits & Fruit Juice 17
ecstatichamster Anyone Else Find Coffee Makes Them Colder? Caffeine 13
D K2 Fractions: Where To Find Out More? K 1
paka Where Do I Find The Nutritional Information For Weird Animals? Animals 3
N Scientists "find Out" Glioma Fueled By Fat. Contradicts Previous "findings" Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 1
thegiantess Help Me Find A Post Vitamins 14
Mr Rossi How Can Someone Find The Right Foods? Diet 10
charlie Broken Bbcodes, Help Find Them If You Can! Suggestions, Complaints, Board Glitches 17