PSSD and blood volume/electrolyte balance

OP
A

Astolfo

Ps: are you speaking french?
nope

@redsun I tried eating dried rosemary leaves for a while, it did make me get better instantly and gradually I felt better. though after a week when I stopped it I felt like my baseline was actually lower. I don't know if it's because rosemary or the potatoes I ate during the week so I will try rosemary later again.
But as you see it did something right and I felt closer to normal, and I think even better than anything so far. I suspect from IDO inhibition. IDO is said to induced in alkalosis but I have dyspnea and it gets better with bicarbonate, and waking up from sleep at night with uneasiness feeling (most likely adrenaline) means I have acidosis. So I don't know, maybe it's induced because I have copper deficiency (either functional or real deficiency)

I cut out all fructose sources for a while too (sugar etc.) and I felt much better. When I eat sugar afterwards, I felt how potently it affect me. I instantly get more hunger symptoms and dizziness and fatigue. My bowel starts moving and armpits sweating. It looks like I get acetylcholine/adrenaline symptoms from simple sugar, even in low amounts like 10 grams. It happens instantly, so it's not reactive hypoglycemia I'm sure. One study tells that sugar elevates acetylcholine only if it's already inhibited by GABA

Idk but kinda feels like hypersensitivity to acetylcholine after it being low for so much time. Maybe that's why long term thiamine made my baseline improved. Sugar (most likely fructose because starches don't have this effect) is one of the most potent things I get worse afterwards

OP
A

Astolfo

Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant and pepper absolutely worsen my symptoms instantly. They all are nightshades, they all have solanine. It seems like poor reaction to elevated acetylcholine. Copper deficiency might cause acetylcholine problems indeed but how do I get it functional is a one big question. Simply eating more copper didn't work so far. Mushrooms actually seem like doing it, maybe they inhibit estrogen and body retains copper.

I have low LH low FSH low ACTH, perhaps there's a problem with GABA and 3-5 enzymes do not work optimal and then one of the estrogenic steroids close down my axis, also wastes copper because copper is estrogen.

Last edited:

Vanset

Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant and pepper absolutely worsen my symptoms instantly. They all are nightshades, they all have solanine. It seems like poor reaction to elevated acetylcholine. Copper deficiency might cause acetylcholine problems indeed but how do I get it functional is a one big question. Simply eating more copper didn't work so far. Mushrooms actually seem like doing it, maybe they inhibit estrogen and body retains copper.

I have low LH low FSH low ACTH, perhaps there's a problem with GABA and 3-5 enzymes do not work optimal and then one of the estrogenic steroids close down my axis, also wastes copper because copper is estrogen.
I also have the bounding pulse.
Does your blood pressure test low?
Do you have a high heart rate?
Have you tested ferritin, hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC and copper?

All of my values are good, but I know for sure that my blood volume is on the lower side for some reason. I'm still waiting on my results for copper, I will have them next Wednesday. This started with severe stress and insomnia for me. How could stress possibly trigger something like this? For you this started with SSRI use. Are you 100% sure? Nothing else happened major during that time?

Acetylcholine doesn't do jack for this for me, neither positive nor negative. At some point I was eating 12 eggs, 1kg of potatoes and taking alpha gpc/huperzine A and it didn't do anything.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom