Possibility for gallbladder issues?

Jonk

I actually have already tried something similar to that where I melted slot of white sugar into a clear syrup then are it all after it cooled down and I felt very close to death, i think it actually made me way worse I remember my stomach feeling like it was going to explode the distention was next level bad, i think i tried it about 7 months ago now, but my symptoms have remained since then. I find I'm much worse if i increase my sugar intake, I tried fasting for today's and I felt way better, but I was still passing gas on the second day, i looked normal again though almost no distention, bit as soon as I ate something the symptoms came back i think even worse than before
I understand. Have you tried quitting dairy completely? Coral calcium works well as a supplement for me without any digestive upset. Even makes orange juice more tolerable for me.

Also, do you know what your vitamin D level is?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I understand. Have you tried quitting dairy completely? Coral calcium works well as a supplement for me without any digestive upset. Even makes orange juice more tolerable for me.

Also, do you know what your vitamin D level is?
Yeah I tried egg shell calcium ground up into a fine powder and tried that instead of dairy for a month or 2 , didn't really notice much benefit. I do not know what my vitamin d level is because all the doctors that I've been to say I'm crazy and want to put me on SSRI medication, that being said I've being supplementing with 10,000 iu for the past 2 months and have not seen any major benefits besides needing less hours for a good sleep

Jonk

Yeah I tried egg shell calcium ground up into a fine powder and tried that instead of dairy for a month or 2 , didn't really notice much benefit. I do not know what my vitamin d level is because all the doctors that I've been to say I'm crazy and want to put me on SSRI medication, that being said I've being supplementing with 10,000 iu for the past 2 months and have not seen any major benefits besides needing less hours for a good sleep
Yes alright, I never got it to work well with egg shells but maybe I didn't grind them fine enough. I would try to get your vitamin D checked, I guess you can do it if you pay for it yourself not through your doctor. It seem to be some reason to believe that if you have some sort of chronic inflammation/infection high dose vitamin D will be shuttled more to the 1,25 version/calcitriol instead of increasing the 25 version/calcifediol. My idea is that if we can temporarily downregulate the inflammatory response by whatever works (high dose vitamin C, zinc, calcium or a mix of them/ or anything else) then try and get short durations of sunlight/UVB from tanning beds - it might help us raise the beneficial 25-hydroxycholecalciferol level. This is purely speculation based on bro science and what I feel good doing, but might be worth checking out if your vit D really is low. I don't react well to supplement vitamin D, at best it feels like it doesn't do anything. But I don't react well to UVB either, unless I implement something that really calms down my endotoxin-related issues beforehand.

Edit: Sunlight would obviously be the best but I think I read somewhere you're Danish? So might not be feasible this time of year

Last edited:

EvanHinkle

Dosages for the charcoal?
I used 2 tablespoons in 8oz of water three times a day for about a week or so, then cut back to 2 tablespoons in 8oz of water once a day before bed for about another week.

These days I’m pretty in tune with when things are going south and I only use charcoal when needed, (not daily). I’m lucky because I have kinda a very specific set of symptoms for endotoxin overload and they come in stages, so I just cut them off at the pass now when I detect them.

Jonk

I used 2 tablespoons in 8oz of water three times a day for about a week or so, then cut back to 2 tablespoons in 8oz of water once a day before bed for about another week.

These days I’m pretty in tune with when things are going south and I only use charcoal when needed, (not daily). I’m lucky because I have kinda a very specific set of symptoms for endotoxin overload and they come in stages, so I just cut them off at the pass now when I detect them.
Okay cool thanks!

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yes alright, I never got it to work well with egg shells but maybe I didn't grind them fine enough. I would try to get your vitamin D checked, I guess you can do it if you pay for it yourself not through your doctor. It seem to be some reason to believe that if you have some sort of chronic inflammation/infection high dose vitamin D will be shuttled more to the 1,25 version/calcitriol instead of increasing the 25 version/calcifediol. My idea is that if we can temporarily downregulate the inflammatory response by whatever works (high dose vitamin C, zinc, calcium or a mix of them/ or anything else) then try and get short durations of sunlight/UVB from tanning beds - it might help us raise the beneficial 25-hydroxycholecalciferol level. This is purely speculation based on bro science and what I feel good doing, but might be worth checking out if your vit D really is low. I don't react well to supplement vitamin D, at best it feels like it doesn't do anything. But I don't react well to UVB either, unless I implement something that really calms down my endotoxin-related issues beforehand.

Edit: Sunlight would obviously be the best but I think I read somewhere you're Danish? So might not be feasible this time of year
yeah Denmark is pretty cold and dark this time of year, but the sun comes out occasionally, so ill try to get that in, i dont know if its because of low vitamin d, i feel like its maybe more a possible iron deficency as my mcv level is low, i feel like i may have gotten a parasite from all the raw meat and liver i ate many months ago, as i was trying out the aajounis vonderplanitz thing, but combinig it with ray peat principles looking back it, was not the smartest idea for me

Jonk

yeah Denmark is pretty cold and dark this time of year, but the sun comes out occasionally, so ill try to get that in, i dont know if its because of low vitamin d, i feel like its maybe more a possible iron deficency as my mcv level is low, i feel like i may have gotten a parasite from all the raw meat and liver i ate many months ago, as i was trying out the aajounis vonderplanitz thing, but combinig it with ray peat principles looking back it, was not the smartest idea for me
Do that! And whatever it is, I hope you find the solution for it, and praying for your recovery. All the best and never give up

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom